over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anabolic TS

Topcat

Newbies
Hello guys, I've enjoyed reading from your site over the last several weeks. This is my first post so here it goes . About six years ago I did a huge cycle of suspension and d-ball for 8 weeks and got some fantastic results, not only did my strength go out of site but I kept a solid 15 lbs. when done . Since then I have done many other cycles but none which included suspension . I've got my ducks in a row again to do this cycle but all I could come up with is Anabolic TS suspension from Mexico . Since I've obtained several bottles of this product for my cycle I've read good and bad about the water from Mexico , speaking of bacteria . Others say it's pretty kickass with no probs . Any of you used this product ? Don't want to take a chance on an abcess . Whatcha think ? Thanks, Topcat

You can try baking the bacteria out. Put a needle in the topper and bake it in the oven at 250 for 15minutes. Let cool to room temperature and repeat 2 more times. That should cut down your chances of bacteria significantly.

with the syd group products, bacteria is not an issue.. it is made in australia where the vet standards are the highest around.. i would not worry about their products.. they ship out of mexico but, are made in australia.. they are a registered company there..again, there is nothing mexi about it except that it ships from there...but, beware.. all suspension is gonna hurt a little..

Thanks Joe & Lats for your replies . Yes Lats , I remember those painful injects that come with the water . Before I was taking 2cc eod but I hear that doing 1 cc a day would be better . I have several other anabolics in the drawer , eq , tren , deca ,a-50 & d-ball . What do you think would run good with the suspension ? I have also heard that you could run the oil & water in the same pin . Thoughts ?

it will come down to what ever suits ya.. if ya do not mind the ed shots than i would go that route.. as far as what to combine with it, i like my dbol..as far as mixing oil with the water in the pin.. i have heard of this but, have not done it myself.. maybe someone who has experience with this can pipe in..

Mixing oil and water in the same pin works great. Put your water in first and then the oil. Once you get past the oil, the water just shoots right in. Less chance of plugging the dart.

PB

I BELIEVE THAT BAKING A WATER-BASED PRODUCT IS A NO-NO!

Here's "my ritual" with ALL Mex products (ALL WERE OIL-BASE). Sterile filter into NEW sterile vials. Then I bake 3 times.

I don't believe that you can effectively filter "suspension." Since the gear is not dissolved into a solution, it's suspended, the filter will "filter" out most of the gear.

IMHO - water-base mex gear IS A CRAP SHOT. :eek:

xcel

Thanks , I appreciate all of your replies . Good point excel about the heating of the suspension , that seems true . I'm taking lats advice ,knowing that it is really mfg in Sydney and not in Mexico ,
it should be OK . Thanks again !

Ive just had too much trouble with suspeensison in water, except Univet. Even the Denkall, which make quality products. And now, I heard Univet sucks too!! :(
Im going to stick with suspension in oil-EOD shots.
IP or Proline.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner