over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anabolics in Mexico

I found that MX isnt worth the time to go shopping. Had to go to over five farmacias (pharmacies) to get enough sust redi=jects for a full cycle. To top it off the prices were through the roof. Other than getting some clomid or nolvadex I would prefer using a sponsor.

I agree. Mexico used to be the steroid abusers holy grail. Not anymore. You can for sure find them but not like the old days and GOD you talk about price gouging! Those fuckers finally figured out that alot of stupid Americans will pay a shit load for anabolicos. My guy used to ship me redijects by the hundreds at around 6 bucks each. Now my price even in bulk... 18 fucking dollars! WTF? Oh... if you think thats bad, Arimidex ... for 28 tabs - $214.00! Fuck man i can have bitch tits cut out for less then that.

Go Euro bro - way cheaper and there are some really good domestic sources for Euro as well ;)

JJ Insane1

I agree. Mexico used to be the steroid abusers holy grail. Not anymore. You can for sure find them but not like the old days and GOD you talk about price gouging! Those fuckers finally figured out that alot of stupid Americans will pay a shit load for anabolicos. My guy used to ship me redijects by the hundreds at around 6 bucks each. Now my price even in bulk... 18 fucking dollars! WTF? Oh... if you think thats bad, Arimidex ... for 28 tabs - $214.00! Fuck man i can have bitch tits cut out for less then that.

Go Euro bro - way cheaper and there are some really good domestic sources for Euro as well ;)

JJ Insane1

BUMP BUMP!!!

JJ Insane1

Jesus, 28tabs for 214. Thats legal rape. Just get it in liquid.

I know i am bumping a very old thread but i have a question relvant to the thread topic

Would going to vet supply store be a cheaper way to get gear down there. I just moved to a border city so that is why i ask

Yes go to a vet store or even a pharmacy. The sus cost about $27 now.
But they also have vet brand gear behind the counter. New names from the old days. I went to a vet to actually take my dog and glanced st their line up. Couldn’t remember brand names but did see dbol, test, winny, and some others.
Good luck and careful bringing it back

If you speak the language , go to a gym over there. You’ll find tons of shit and good.

Last edited:
Yes go to a vet store or even a pharmacy. The sus cost about $27 now.
But they also have vet brand gear behind the counter. New names from the old days. I went to a vet to actually take my dog and glanced st their line up. Couldn’t remember brand names but did see dbol, test, winny, and some others.
Good luck and careful bringing it back

If you speak the language , go to a gym over there. You’ll find tons of shit and good.

I used to LOVE those SUST preloads. Got them years back at $2-3 USD each.
$27 USD is just ridiculous!:eek:

I was inspired by another Mexican thread here to ask this separate question.

It is my understanding that steroids are easily available to anyone in Mexico. Are there a lot of people taking them? Are they mostly for veterinary purposes? Is body building really big in Mexico or do all of the pharmacies carry steroids for the tourists? Whats the market there for? Thanks.

I resided and worked in various parts of mexico for over 10 years.

Yes bodybuilding is strong in Mexico and getting more popular (mexicans tend to follow what is popular in the US). Every major cities has many gyms. Guys are mostly more into the lean/six pack physique similar to professional soccer players.

Yes, you can get several legit pharmaceutical grade AS from mexican pharmacies such as sustenon, testo prim-D and primoteston. You will typically get find more options in pharmacies located in tourist destination.

Because the items available from pharmacies are now very pricey (and the average mexican does not make a lot of money), most guys will use AS from a vast underground "domestic" market that offers mostly the same product options as in the US. The products are available and sold through the internet pretty openly (you can buy with debit card/credit cards). The quality of these underground labs is very questionable (I have tried several). That is why, in my last years living in Mexico, I was actually ordering my gear from oversees.

One more thing...

Some legit pharmacies in tourist area will also carry some of these underground items... Stay away....

domestic ugl is better than any gear that could ever be made in Mexico. If a country can`t produce an ice cube for my mixed drink that doesnt give me the runs... I sure as shit don`t wanna inject something from there if I can avoid it.

I know i am bumping a very old thread but i have a question relvant to the thread topic

Would going to vet supply store be a cheaper way to get gear down there. I just moved to a border city so that is why i ask
Actually if you go to any downtown pharmacy in mexico, they are going to tax you big time almost 60-70 bucks a bottle, first because they know that you are coming from USA ( accent) then they tax you too much because most of americans don't know where else to go and buy ugl stuff in mexico.

It's not like it used to be abck in the days everything now it's low dose or bad quality, remember over there labels can be made really easy so a good presentation can be easily made with a couple of hundred of pesos

Only 3 brands that I recommend from there
Prochoice
Legacy pharma
Xt labs

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Dantes,

If you are living in the US close to the mexican border, buy your gear from a US domestic supplier. Take it from a guy that lived in mexico for a very long time....

The only items worth buying (good quality) in mexico these days are just too expensive (sostenos, primoteston, etc)... No bueno..

The days of high quality vet product in high concentration (quality vet, denkall, ttokkyo, etc.) are long gone...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131