over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anabolics in rebound phase

or you could skip the additional hormones, and play it smart and microdose insulin, run safer compounds like gh, primo high, var low. I had less sides with insulin than any steroid probably and 2x the gains with exception to superdrol and a few other compounds
What doses of insulin and GH?

not Muay Thai, but I’ve messed around with 2-3iu humulin-R about 30 minutes pre workout and on a hard caloric deficit I held a lot more mass and if there’s a lot of androgens you can recomp like crazy
agreed, plain and simple! Luki I believe also spoke of this. and yes, you will hold a lot more mass while in cal defecit. and workouts will SUFFER LESS given the newly available ammo in the muscle cell.

When it comes to insulin, do you mostly run fast acting insulin? How do you like going about micro-dosing it?
Novolin-r fast-acting, anywhere from 2iu-10 iu depending on the day and obvious variables. normally in the very low range. I have a friend who is a freak one of DC students at my gym and hes 6"8 300lbs shredded. he only doses preworkout never after with slin.

not Muay Thai, but I’ve messed around with 2-3iu humulin-R about 30 minutes pre workout and on a hard caloric deficit I held a lot more mass and if there’s a lot of androgens you can recomp like crazy
Only 2-3iu pre workout and no extra doses during the day? It’s quite a safe dose if I’m correct?

I’m willing to try a lower aas dose with gh and some slin sprinkled in there during my cut instead of higher aas doses.

Only 2-3iu pre workout and no extra doses during the day? It’s quite a safe dose if I’m correct?

I’m willing to try a lower aas dose with gh and some slin sprinkled in there during my cut instead of higher aas doses.
2-3 insulin a day ... please be serious, this dose is best for a cat, not a human. Larger doses are even given to get into ketosis quickly. If you already take something, make it effective, not just for taking it, and the only effect that occurs is the placebo effect

Well like Luki said....more is better until it’s not.

3-5iu definitely makes a difference in recovery. Insulin is very anti-catabolic, and that dose doesn’t require much carbs intra workout. 20g EAA, 5g glutamine and creatinine, +20g carbs.....heavily anabolic workout and not a lot of calories if your trying to lower bodyfat

and this all depends on how big you are

2-3 insulin a day ... please be serious, this dose is best for a cat, not a human. Larger doses are even given to get into ketosis quickly. If you already take something, make it effective, not just for taking it, and the only effect that occurs is the placebo effect
Hah I believe you and on average, I follow the same thought proces.

I’m not very schooled on insulin (yet). People always told me that you get a 1+1+1=4 effect with aas/gh/slin. I’m thinking a low (but effective) dose of each would yield some good results with less impact on health markers due to lower aas dose. I think @Gunsmith uses this method with himself and clients.

Obviously this way of doing things isn’t going to create freaks like @luki7788 let alone progressing once there.

I like the idea of slin, but it's kind of out of question for me due to gym timing. I go to sleep like 2 hours after gym. I may use 5iu pre on leg day and 1 back day since I dont work and I can train earlier. Eliminating that issue.
400mg test on rebound, 25mg? proviron daily, 3iu gh(I'm aiming to add that in) and 3-5iu slin 2 of 4 training days. (Pull, legs)
This is idea I have. I may do 100mg tren week. This is dependent on my sleep. If my end of prep had horrible sleep, dropping tren immediately

I like the idea of slin, but it's kind of out of question for me due to gym timing. I go to sleep like 2 hours after gym. I may use 5iu pre on leg day and 1 back day since I dont work and I can train earlier. Eliminating that issue.
400mg test on rebound, 25mg? proviron daily, 3iu gh(I'm aiming to add that in) and 3-5iu slin 2 of 4 training days. (Pull, legs)
This is idea I have. I may do 100mg tren week. This is dependent on my sleep. If my end of prep had horrible sleep, dropping tren immediately
You can use low dose slin at other meals besides pre or post workout and still get good benefits

You can use low dose slin at other meals besides pre or post workout and still get good benefits
True. I do have fats with all meals, and If I use slin I'd assume that wouldn't be ideal, I was thinking of shifting the fats used around training to other meals, 10-15g per meal. I'd probably shift my fats to meals prior for 3 meals. And get 20-30g per meal. I think that would eliminate the slin with meals. That's my understanding on slin.

True. I do have fats with all meals, and If I use slin I'd assume that wouldn't be ideal, I was thinking of shifting the fats used around training to other meals, 10-15g per meal. I'd probably shift my fats to meals prior for 3 meals. And get 20-30g per meal. I think that would eliminate the slin with meals. That's my understanding on slin.

Dietary fats with insulin don't make you fat, an uncontrolled caloric surplus makes you fat. If you want to grow optimally you need dietary fats - protein and fats are the only essential nutrients. Consuming fats with insulin doesn't do anything horrible, it's totally fine. Obviously you want to bias your diet towards carbs when using insulin but no reason to be scared of fats.

Dietary fats with insulin don't make you fat, an uncontrolled caloric surplus makes you fat. If you want to grow optimally you need dietary fats - protein and fats are the only essential nutrients. Consuming fats with insulin doesn't do anything horrible, it's totally fine. Obviously you want to bias your diet towards carbs when using insulin but no reason to be scared of fats.
Perfect. Just didn't know if fats with slin timing were bad or not. I'm assuming I'll be in a good position post show for slin though.
Highly unlikely my calories will take off post show. Slower to utilize as well as I can. Since I don't plan on competing again until I add the tissue I desire to my frame my goal is to be meticulous as possible.

Emeric - can you elaborate on this product?
Yes,
MMB 750 dietary supplement capsules are designed for maximum effectiveness. MMB 750 is uniquely formulated with natural and biologically active compounds including 2,6-dimethoxy-p-benzoquinone (2,6DMBQ), fermented oligosaccharides, oligopeptides, short- chain fatty acids (SCFAs) derived from non-GMO organic wheat germ.

Helps the reduction of Glyphosate by 74% and decrease in C- reactive protein by 75%.

INTERNAL HEALTH BENEFITS:

• Activates macrophages, monocytes, antibodies , T-cells, B cells, and NK cells.

• Maintains healthy cell-mediated and humoral (Th1/Th2) immune balance.

• Regulates glucose metabolism at the cellular level;starving enemy cells that require excessive glucose.

• Improves and restores somatic inter-cellular communication, increasing detoxicication process efficiency.

• A source of natural growth factors , endogeneos peptides and 72 minerals.

• Lowers serum colesterol, triglyceride, and balances unhealthy blood sugar levels.

• Supports digestive system activation.

• Supports insulin sensitivity and glucose metabolism

• Facilitates nutrient absorption by increasing the length of the villi

• Inhibits the growth of harmful gut bacteria and promotes the growth of healthy bacteria.

• Neutralizes free radicals that could cause cancer and /or pre-mature aging.

Yes,
MMB 750 dietary supplement capsules are designed for maximum effectiveness. MMB 750 is uniquely formulated with natural and biologically active compounds including 2,6-dimethoxy-p-benzoquinone (2,6DMBQ), fermented oligosaccharides, oligopeptides, short- chain fatty acids (SCFAs) derived from non-GMO organic wheat germ.

Helps the reduction of Glyphosate by 74% and decrease in C- reactive protein by 75%.

INTERNAL HEALTH BENEFITS:

• Activates macrophages, monocytes, antibodies , T-cells, B cells, and NK cells.

• Maintains healthy cell-mediated and humoral (Th1/Th2) immune balance.

• Regulates glucose metabolism at the cellular level;starving enemy cells that require excessive glucose.

• Improves and restores somatic inter-cellular communication, increasing detoxicication process efficiency.

• A source of natural growth factors , endogeneos peptides and 72 minerals.

• Lowers serum colesterol, triglyceride, and balances unhealthy blood sugar levels.

• Supports digestive system activation.

• Supports insulin sensitivity and glucose metabolism

• Facilitates nutrient absorption by increasing the length of the villi

• Inhibits the growth of harmful gut bacteria and promotes the growth of healthy bacteria.

• Neutralizes free radicals that could cause cancer and /or pre-mature aging.

I used the product a long time ago and felt great on it as far as digestion, less bloating, etc...

As far as decreasing C- reactive protein by 75%, that's a huge number. How long does it take for this to show on blood work?

Would 1 capsule/day be effective to notice some of its positives?

I used the product a long time ago and felt great on it as far as digestion, less bloating, etc...

As far as decreasing C- reactive protein by 75%, that's a huge number. How long does it take for this to show on blood work?

Would 1 capsule/day be effective to notice some of its positives?
Was double - blind study, it toke 5 days.

Was double - blind study, it toke 5 days.

Those are bold statements, great if they have merit.

I too (like many) have some sort for elevated inflation markers (C- reactive protein) via complete blood work.

I would be eager to try it for 4-8 weeks and then proceed to get a complete blood work, the triglyceride part of it is also interesting to me.

Do you have some sort for discount code or a special on it right now that you could share, if not, no worries, just thought I would ask.

Chip

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner