over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anabolics in rebound phase

Hah I believe you and on average, I follow the same thought proces.

I’m not very schooled on insulin (yet). People always told me that you get a 1+1+1=4 effect with aas/gh/slin. I’m thinking a low (but effective) dose of each would yield some good results with less impact on health markers due to lower aas dose. I think @Gunsmith uses this method with himself and clients.

Obviously this way of doing things isn’t going to create freaks like @luki7788 let alone progressing once there.

There used to be a whole PEDs board that would use mini doses of insulin to slowly grow with lower calories. Please wake up, don’t eat. Check BG, take 5iu insulin and 2 hours later check BG again. The placebo effect is so strong even your BG monitor gets affected by just the placebo effect of low dose insulin.

these weren’t big guys, 200lb ers trying to get to 210-220 without huge doses.

Yes 2.5g gear and 30-50iu insulin a day works to grow, but heart attacks at 58 also work too.

Now if your trying to eclipse 220lbs, yes, it’s going to take a lot more. And I’m not knocking high dose peds...at my largest I was on quite a lot.

like most things, it depends on goals

There used to be a whole PEDs board that would use mini doses of insulin to slowly grow with lower calories. Please wake up, don’t eat. Check BG, take 5iu insulin and 2 hours later check BG again. The placebo effect is so strong even your BG monitor gets affected by just the placebo effect of low dose insulin.

Yes 2.5g gear and 30-50iu insulin a day works to grow, but heart attacks at 58 also work too.

Now if your trying to eclipse 220lbs, yes, it’s going to take a lot more. And I’m not knocking high dose peds...at my largest I was on quite a lot.

Is that PEDs board gone? Do you remember more details about the protocol used along with carb intake?

Thanks Emeric. So, you need to take 2 capsules a day to get the benefits?
On other company has similar product, the called Biome Medic, the other company has 2 ingredients that I have in my MMB 750, I was the first to lunch in the USA with my formulation, the other company become exclusive to the 2 raw materials and I was grandfathered with my product because I was the first, the other company don`t have Humanofort in the formulation because I don`t supply them so my product will be superior, I still get the 2 raw material's from the same sources, the DWGE and the Fulvic Humic acid, I have 2 times more DWGE in my MMB I have 600mg VS 300mg in the Biome Medic.

Only if you have sever GI problems, if not 1 capsule evening.

Thanks Emeric. Using 1 capsule would be much more affordable. With 1 capsule in the evening ONLY, can still see the benefits as far as lowering CRP, glucose and cholesterol levels as well as improving insulin sensitivity?

Running something myself with Test Var and GH in my journal 15lbs up and pushing to compete again is my aim.

Dietary fats with insulin don't make you fat, an uncontrolled caloric surplus makes you fat. If you want to grow optimally you need dietary fats - protein and fats are the only essential nutrients. Consuming fats with insulin doesn't do anything horrible, it's totally fine. Obviously you want to bias your diet towards carbs when using insulin but no reason to be scared of fats.
great advice A+

Novolin-r fast-acting, anywhere from 2iu-10 iu depending on the day and obvious variables. normally in the very low range. I have a friend who is a freak one of DC students at my gym and hes 6"8 300lbs shredded. he only doses preworkout never after with slin.
I've been experimenting with this lately. I've been doing 0.5 IU HGH along with 3 IU Novolin pre and post workout, then a larger dose of HGH before bed. I've mostly been looking for a way to go over 2 IU/day without daytime sleepiness.

This is nothing compared to what real bodybuilders take, but I've been getting good results recomping with low dose test and trest. I'm not trying to get huge. I just want to get back to 240 lbs and 10% body fat at 6'3". I'm about 13% at 235 now.

great advice A+
Couldn’t agree more. Smart insulin usage actually leans me out. The problem is when guys try to eat to cover their insulin use.....and it should be the other way around. You should be using insulin to cover the carbs you were going to eat anyways. And maybe to pound in some extras during your workout

Sounds like me lol. Although I’ve been a fat 235, a very lean, in shape 215-220 would be nice.

I assume you’re using this “low dose of everything” strategy? Could you give some examples?

Sounds like me lol. Although I’ve been a fat 235, a very lean, in shape 215-220 would be nice.

I assume you’re using this “low dose of everything” strategy? Could you give some examples?

I don’t now, as with work my meals are unscheduled and workouts rotate from AM to PM erratically, so timing insulin is impossible.

for a cutting phase?

Couldn’t agree more. Smart insulin usage actually leans me out. The problem is when guys try to eat to cover their insulin use.....and it should be the other way around. You should be using insulin to cover the carbs you were going to eat anyways. And maybe to pound in some extras during your workout
worded perfectly

I would rather quit and play Tennis with the local senior citizen squad

Fuck that lol

I've never been a high dose guy, but I've dropped down to really low doses of everything lately. I've been making great progress this year with minimal doses along with muscle memory. This is what I'm taking now:

200 mg/week test u
7 mg/day trest ace
1000 IU/week HCG
14 - 16 IU/week HGH
6 IU insulin 5 days a week (experimenting with this)
100 mg/day DNP as I recomp (off and on, maybe 10 days a month)

I'm not trying to compete. I just want to get back to 240 / 10% body fat at 6'3" while I'm still 46.

I would rather quit and play Tennis with the local senior citizen squad

Fuck that lol

no no, that was me being sarcastic about a prior post saying low dose insulin is placebo. If it’s placebo your BG monitor won’t move right???

A simple example for a guy getting into the depths of a diet and trying to spare as much tissue as possible ...

workout days:

meal 1: protein/fat/fishoil
Meal 2 : protein/veggies/fishoil
Meal before training: slow carbs/protein
30 minutes prior to training : 2-3 iu humulin R +GH if you have some.

*intra-EAAs, creatine, glutamine, just enough carbs to keep BG stable, maybe 20-30g depending on pre workout meal and bodypart

immediately PWO, egg whites and veggies- this will supply trace carbs to keep BG stable as insulin is probably peaking at hour 2

last two meals are protein and EFAs if you need more to hit your omega 3 requirements

non workout days:

GH, 1 hour later some fasted cardio.

Breakfast basically PSMF and veggies+EFAs. Pin 2-3iu humulin 30-45 minutes pre meal. Carry on with PSMF, and if your really wanting to maximize anabolism, maybe another dose for meal 4 or 5.

basically it’s PSMF with tiny doses of insulin. It works well. You’ll need a little refeed every 4-5th day depending on lifting volume. This goes best with lower volume lifting. I wouldn’t try creeping death leg days on a protocol like this

I've never been a high dose guy, but I've dropped down to really low doses of everything lately. I've been making great progress this year with minimal doses along with muscle memory. This is what I'm taking now:

200 mg/week test u
7 mg/day trest ace
1000 IU/week HCG
14 - 16 IU/week HGH
6 IU insulin 5 days a week (experimenting with this)
100 mg/day DNP as I recomp (off and on, maybe 10 days a month)

I'm not trying to compete. I just want to get back to 240 / 10% body fat at 6'3" while I'm still 46.

That's a very smart approach. Slow and steady wins the race.

Are you using the slin pre-workout? When you take the DNP, do you take it 10 days in a row? Do you change your nutrition when you add it in?

That's a very smart approach. Slow and steady wins the race.

Are you using the slin pre-workout? When you take the DNP, do you take it 10 days in a row? Do you change your nutrition when you add it in?
I've been experimenting with low dose slin. My main goal was to find a way to increase my HGH dose without feeling sleepy during the day. I started with 1 IU slin injections, then 2, then 3. I'm definitely noticing bigger pumps now. I don't have enough experience to know how it will affect me long term. I'll get my IGF-1 tested soon to see how the insulin affects it.

Right now I'm doing 3 IU slin with 0.5 IU HGH preworkout and postworkout every weekday. I have a shake with 30 g carbs and 50 g protein pre and post. I do another 1 IU HGH before bed on Monday - Thursday. I raise my prebed dose on Friday and Saturday, since I'm not worried about afternoon sleepiness on the weekends. I'm trying to work up to 21 IU/week.

I've been taking DNP 2 or 3 days in a row early in the week without changing my weekday diet. I'm a strong responder. I feel warm within an hour of taking it even at 100 mg. I don't get side effects at all other than feeling warmer and sweating a little more in the gym.

I log every workout to see my progress over time. I'm getting stronger and building more muscular endurance every week. I look visibly bigger and leaner every week without the average scale number changing much. I gain weight on the weekends with higher calories and more HGH, then lose it all by the next weekend.

I feel I can reach my goal this year with just small adjustments, no hard bulks or cuts. It has been fun and rewarding after the shit year that was 2020. I'm at the point now where I'm proud of my body again. I might even post a pic on the picture thread here once I'm at 10% / 240. :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131