over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anabolics to help heal after surgery...

JoeyDHB

Registered
Newbies
Just wondering if it would be beneficial to take something like Anavar after surgery to help speed up healing. Already have been taking BPC-157.

thanks

I don’t see why not. Anavar is used to hell patients undergoing cancer treatment heal and maintain muscular mass. Gh, bpc-157, and tb500 would be more beneficial than an anabolic

Reactions: XXL
GH/BPC
moderate dose test/primo

I'd steer away from anavar. It destroys your lipids and it won't really speed anything up.

Focus on being healthy basically. Good sleep, good diet, follow your rehab program or exceed it even better.

You'll get back to the time to step on the gas pedal soon enough.

I had surgery this year on a torn tricep and tricep tendon. I felt the quality gh worked the best for it. Main thing is making sure your gettin good rest/sleep and eating good. The hardest part IMO is not pushing urself to early . Slow And steady is key! I’m still recovering wring as we speak but strength is about 60% of what is was before. And that I had surgery mid January

Most definitely would snatch some GH and run some test. You could do var if you wanted but I personally wouldn’t use var you certainly can and yes it would help “preserve” some muscle but I personally wouldn’t i would save it. Obviously keep up with the peptides but growth and test and your best friends here along with taking it easy and not eating like a mashed up bag of assholes. Feel better bro!

Thanks for all the replies! Would 2-4iu GH be enough? GH makes me feel like shit for some reason. Every time I pin 2iu with in 30mins I need a nap and feel super sluggish the rest of the day. Tonight I tried 3iu before bed Thinking it would help me sleep better.

FYI no better sleep when I take the GH at night. Sleep still sucks!

No anabolics speed healing or recovery up. Iv had 13 jointvreconstructions. Best healing results were no hormones at all. Not even hgh. None of it helped at all when I did use them. The body heals its best when done slowly under control of your own body. Trust me on this. Things that weaken connection tissue do not make things heal well.

Thanks for all the replies! Would 2-4iu GH be enough? GH makes me feel like shit for some reason. Every time I pin 2iu with in 30mins I need a nap and feel super sluggish the rest of the day. Tonight I tried 3iu before bed Thinking it would help me sleep better.
Why would you even take something that you know makes you feel like shit. It’s probably your body telling you it Dosnt like it. When your body is taking you better listen to it or suffer the consequences brother

The biggest thing I'd be concerned with is improper scar tissue/healing occurring from using PEDs

Chances are pretty low, but I'd hate to have to go back under the knife because of wanting to speed up the process

Fast doesn't necessarily mean better (esp when you aren't making your living this way: ie. playing in the NFL and needing to be out in the field asap)

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws