advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anabolics Vs. Androgens What's truely need?

Primo gets a rap for being weak because most in the past DIDNT go over 300 to 400 mgs ... But you take primo into the 600 to 800 mgs range and its a awesome compound.. Can be expensive but a awesome compiund.. Low sides..feel great on it..

true, true, true :headbang:

I have A bakers dozen just waiting for Summer!
It's like adding a couple coats of polish to your HOTROD!

Read the whole thread. Some good stuff in here.

It depends

For someone like myself who has competed since 2009 absolutely. Obviously off season its fine. Pre contest its a no no, depending how lean you are. Dorian Ate chocolate cake three weeks out from Mr O bc he could afford to bc he was already ripped

To the average gym rat nah

you've got to enjoy yourself and let loose once in a while, even if you do compete

Did you really just answer this question as if it were serious?

So based on the content of this thread over the past 9 years, why is the standard first run always 500mg test?

I can understand why the amount and that since test is already naturally occurring it's a good start point to see how you respond, but why not a test / deca as the recommended first pass to help with joints?

Someone mentioned Palumbo as being the guy who pushed test, is it just wives / gym room tales that got the Internet to buy in on that first cycle?

So based on the content of this thread over the past 9 years, why is the standard first run always 500mg test?

I can understand why the amount and that since test is already naturally occurring it's a good start point to see how you respond, but why not a test / deca as the recommended first pass to help with joints?

Someone mentioned Palumbo as being the guy who pushed test, is it just wives / gym room tales that got the Internet to buy in on that first cycle?

why does it matter?

run some test first to get your dick wet if u want... then run something else.

why does it matter?.

Only asking because if test does nothing to help strengthen the tendons / ligaments then you are creating imbalances between your muscles and tendons /ligaments which work in tandem.

If you put on 20-25lbs in that first run of muscle and add say 100 lbs to core lifts, the tendons arent up to par, and you're building a poor foundation.

Maybe with a solid natural foundation prior to the first run it won't matter. But if this helps to stay injury free, it's worth it.

Or I over analyzed... Just trying to learn.

I have to add I have serious doubts about the test causing joint issues.. I saw the thread years ago that showed collegan regeneration in using various compounds.. It stated test in trt dosages aided in collegan production.. But once in supra dosages it diminished production etc... It makes little sense to me and I can't find a study to back it up.. If test is a 100 on the anabolic scale then it should aid in production like primo or anything else.. If they are stating that it's the androgen component that hinders collegan I could understand ..but again I find no study except for bro science to back this up...now we all know nandrolone and its benefits.. But if it was a miracle worker we wouldn't see so many guys with shot joints ( me included) that have used deca and NPP for long periods.. Just sayin.. ;)

Lats, the only logical conclusion I can come too, and this again isn't based on a study, just reasoning.... is that test doesn't actually hinder collagen synthesis or your tendons, it just doesn't support similar growth as compared to the growth of muscular tissue. So it's not really harming directly it's just not supporting. As the muscle gets stronger quickly the tendons take far longer to catch up. Significant load over time would encourage the tendons to strengthen / thicken, but in the short duration of a cycle it can't compensate.

As for joints, unfortunately the stuff that makes up those ever important areas are no different than bushings in a car or mechanical lever. Unfortunately, there isn't a 30k mile swap for shoulder capsule and a 60k mile for hip. All we can do is try to support them by eating healthy and keeping appropriate mobility in the joints to prevent unnecessary grinding, lack of space to properly rotate, and not create shear angles during activity.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Hey Zee...test is usually recommended as a 1st often because it's least toxic and easiest to control sides as well

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131