over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anadrol 50 help please

i have thought about this it will also help keep side down ya?
last thing i want is a bad acne break out. but yet im using probable the 2 best compounds to break me out.
so you would drop the dose to 50mg a few hours before the gym? i would like to keep my levels as stable as possable.

also if i do ed injections should i pin dealts glutes and thigh or just stick to one muscle. i prefer dealt inject but ed inj might be a bit much.

I say preWO so the majority of drug is in your system during training/post training and hasnt been processed out of your sytem yet... like for example you take it in the morning but train at night and the half life is like 8-10 hours so by the time you get around to training a good deal of the drug has been metabolised if that makes sense... its going to work regardless but for absolute best bang for buck take it a few hours before training as well the same time everyday... since just taking once a day as long as you take it same time of day thats the best you can do to keep it stable...

as for pinning ED definitely move it around to keep discomfort down... if need be split up volume of inject in half and do bilateral pins of dif groups/areas daily...

im 24 and on trt 200mg a week by my doc. im 200lbs 18% bf

Great job putting yourself on TRT for life at the age of 24. I can understand if you were 250lbs with 7% bf and competed on a national level, but according to your stats you are far from it.

Good luck putting on "as much mass as possible" in 6 weeks.

I wouldn't recommend anadrol to anyone who wants to feel decent thruout the day.

I say preWO so the majority of drug is in your system during training/post training and hasnt been processed out of your sytem yet... like for example you take it in the morning but train at night and the half life is like 8-10 hours so by the time you get around to training a good deal of the drug has been metabolised if that makes sense... its going to work regardless but for absolute best bang for buck take it a few hours before training as well the same time everyday... since just taking once a day as long as you take it same time of day thats the best you can do to keep it stable...

as for pinning ED definitely move it around to keep discomfort down... if need be split up volume of inject in half and do bilateral pins of dif groups/areas daily...

Thank you man I think I will try this.
I should get less sides on tren a then tren e ya?
The night sweats and not being able to sleep more then 5 hours really sucked.

Great job putting yourself on TRT for life at the age of 24. I can understand if you were 250lbs with 7% bf and competed on a national level, but according to your stats you are far from it.

Good luck putting on "as much mass as possible" in 6 weeks.

Hey dickhead you don't know my situation so don't be so quick to judge. I didn't go on trt by choice bud. I lost a nut in afghan fighting for your freedom so have sum respect brother.

Being such high body fat, I don't recommend anything, but since you're probably gonna do it anyway, dbol plus tren is a good combo without feeling shitty. tbol is good too.

no man quote "we use 5%bb 2%ba 3% ethyl alcohol 95% same used in vodka"
i do some home brewing and have never heard of that. the tren was also had cloudy swirls in it. but ive seen that before.
but this guy is a known source.

Hmmm......very strange indeed but I will take your word for it. Ethyl alcohol will def sting like a mofo. Like pouring whiskey into an open wound like in the Civil War days, lol. I've never heard of EA being used either in brewing. Cloudy swirls means that the ba/bb concentration is off.

I wouldn't recommend anadrol to anyone who wants to feel decent thruout the day.

Amen to that. Drol gave me the worst heartburn and lethargy. My bp also went through the roof. It def does what it's supposed to though in terms of strength.

ok guys ive been around awhile but i have never taken androl.
im 24 and on trt 200mg a week by my doc i haven't cycled in awhile but i decided to pack on a few pounds in about 6 weeks. so i need some help and or suggestions.
im going to be taking 100mg androl ed but should i split or take all at once?
im going to keep my test c dose at 200mg a wk i might bump it to 250.
and im going to run tren a at 200 eod.
i usually take tren e but since i want fast results im thinking tren a.
give me some feed back.
im 24. 200lbs 18% bf

yet again im shocked by the quality of posts around here and the mentality, but....

if you are 18% and are just trying to gain as much mass as possible for 6 weeks to go on vacation, in all probability you are going to end up a big bloated mess, nothing anyone wants to see shirtless on the beach.

im telling you this from experience, not cus i read it in some other post.

personally i think anadrol is a great drug. i used to react very well with it, some do some don't some have a middle ground, just like everything else. there is lots of good info on it, READ IT! not the dumbass bro science go read the medical literature it has been used and extensively studied.

that said in the first few weeks of using all you experience is creatine and glycogen load. your are not gaining muscle. for drol to do its thing for rbc's takes much longer. has 8hr half life, and you want stable blood levels to keep your other sides lower. this is not rocket science. if you are fat you will be more fat! again from experience. and form experience you will feel and LOOK 10x better once you decide to stay at lower bf%.

also running tren and drol is gona double up your prolactin side, most don't run this combo because of this. tren and win or eq or mast are much better ideas.

i think you would be much happier with the way you looked if you tightened up your diet and focused on creatine and glycogen load and water manipulation, not saying diruretics! but how your muscles hold water.

that's the best you can do in such a short time.

i hope you rethink things and take the bigger picture into perspective.

Personally, I'd cut if I were at 18% bf with some dnp for 4 weeks straight at 500mg eod. That would make a visible difference in a physique by the time you fill out after you're done dieting. Easily could drop 3-5% body fat. 18% with some extra mass just looks like a fatter 18%. :rolleyes:

Hey dickhead you don't know my situation so don't be so quick to judge. I didn't go on trt by choice bud. I lost a nut in afghan fighting for your freedom so have sum respect brother.

Thank you for your service... you'll still run a good chance of the sweats and insomnia unfortunately just no way around it unless pick up some prami or caber to help battle the surge of prolactin as well as try dosing your tren maybe before bed so starts to peak while your sleeping, also any PIP from that firewater brew you have will have a chance to maybe dissipate... tren is a great drug for recomping so should help trim you down a bit as well as add on the mass just make sure your diet is clean and spot on... you can always try to get a rx for ambien or restoril for sleep troubles too... just tell your dr you've have recent off and on increase in work stress etc as to why your sleep has been shit and should have no prob giving you a script for sleep aid especially if you say you've tried every other OTC option with no success i.e. benadryl melatonin both etc..

Thank you guys for the feed back. I do not know for fact I'm 18% bf I'm going off what a bud thinks. Ill post a pic.
Now I know I'm not in the best of shape I use to hit the gym hard as fuck. Not I just do really light weight stuff I had some injurys I had to over come.
The trip is t really a vacation it is but it's not what you think. I'm not going to be hitting the beach etc. I just want my Endurance to be good and be strong and look full.
I can get a hold of mast but I'm not mean enough to really take fu advantage of it.
So does everyone agree shooting tren a at 100mg Ed is the best way to do it!?
And as far as putting on size fast
What do y'all guys think is the best?
Would like to here more Opinions.
And I do not think I'm really to fat but ill post a pic y'all tell me what y'all think.
My bud could be wrong. I have gained weight tho.the pic I posted I just took. I will post an older pic of back when I was ok shape as well.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    253.2 KB · Views: 3,213
Last edited:
Here's another pic from about 3-4 years ago.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 10,037
Probably closer to 15%. I'd just stick to 700mg tren, 50mg dbol a day pre-workout, and your trt. Makes pinning a whole lot simpler with just a slin pain daily.

You can maybe gain a few lbs and increase water retention a bunch so you'll give the illusion you're bigger.

Mast will make you hard as a rock but works better when your much leaner. Anadrol made me feel like I was gonna puke all the time while dbol made me feel great. Run a little bit of test and a good bit of tren along with some dbol and you will appear fuller and harder

I apologize in advance if this is a stupid question. Would it help with lethargy and feeling crappy if you take anadrol before bed?

honestly after seeing the pic you should really stay away from steroids except those prescribed by your dr you do not have any training background, you have not lived on a diet nor put any work into this.

see what happens when im nice and give people the benniffit of the doubt? lol! wtf!!!

omg... seriously.... and you want to run tren and drol... please go to a real dr, take some vitamins and stay healthy, you have no business in any of this. why not just go to the gym before taking drugs?

im not free nor is this country i guess that nut was lost in vain.... i find it repulsive when you guys who do what you want expect other people to support your ignorant beliefs.

now please go to the gym and forget about steroids.

honestly after seeing the pic you should really stay away from steroids except those prescribed by your dr you do not have any training background, you have not lived on a diet nor put any work into this.

see what happens when im nice and give people the benniffit of the doubt? lol! wtf!!!

omg... seriously.... and you want to run tren and drol... please go to a real dr, take some vitamins and stay healthy, you have no business in any of this. why not just go to the gym before taking drugs?

im not free nor is this country i guess that nut was lost in vain.... i find it repulsive when you guys who do what you want expect other people to support your ignorant beliefs.

now please go to the gym and forget about steroids.

I was hesitant to say it because most guys are gonna do what they are gonna do so I tried to suggest the best bang for your buck but LK3 is right. Judging from the pics, and this is not not meant to be a bad thing, its time to get started on a good diet and exercise regimen. The drugs will work much better after you lean out and start building more muscle. Work hard man and good luck!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws