over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anadrol 50 help please

I wouldn't recommend anadrol to anyone who wants to feel decent thruout the day.

I agree 100%. I felt like I had the flu on that shit. Its absolute crap IMO. I did swell up huge though on it, but deflated like a balloon when I got off. I was scared to even measure my BP while on it so I never did!

Thanks for the advice guys I'm not just some new guy to this. I use to live in the gym.
But I do agree I should get to a good starting point first but I'm in a situation where I need some size and strength.
I don't currently have any motivation. And need a push I guess.
Lk3 someone has to do it and teach those fuckers to stay to fuck out of our country.
Shit isn't free but it's the fact of the matter.
But thanks for the advice. I haven't been in a gym for awhile but I gotta start somewhere.

Judging from your recent picture, I would do a bulking cycle. I would use the classic cycle:

1. Dbol or Anadrol 4 weeks
2. Test E 12 weeks
3. Deca 12 weeks

This will add the mass you are looking for in 6 weeks.

Again, based on your current size in the picture I would bulk now. Your next cycle could include Test and Tren to lean out.

Hit the weight room hard and eat at least 4000 calories.

Sorry for my dickhead comment before.

Judging from your recent picture, I would do a bulking cycle. I would use the classic cycle:

1. Dbol or Anadrol 4 weeks
2. Test E 12 weeks
3. Deca 12 weeks

This will add the mass you are looking for in 6 weeks.

Again, based on your current size in the picture I would bulk now. Your next cycle could include Test and Tren to lean out.

Hit the weight room hard and eat at least 4000 calories.

Sorry for my dickhead comment before.

No worries bud. I would say the same shit if sum you g kid fucked him self up running wrong.

Yeah I thought about eq and test c. Deca doesn'tike me much.
I'm forsure gonna drop the Androl for dbol.
What does do u think I should take.
I agree with everyone that I should just hit the gym right and eat. But I need a bit of a push and edge I still have a few issues to over come.

What dose of dbol should I take? I use to always run 50mg but I wasn't this bout of shape.

ok after reading the entire thread, analyzing your experience and your body type and such, normally i'd say you should just do it the natty way for a while, but since you're a war vet or whatever who got injured i'm feeling generous...

ok so you're probably an ectomorph. you have a tiny waist when you actually looked decent and you seem to have an ectomorphic build. currently you just look like you fell a little too far from the tree and need to get back on track. you are ectomorphic correct?

secondly, your body fat right now is not low enough to be running orals and looking good. orals only work well when you are lean enough. otherwise, they have the tendency to make a fat person look even fatter, even if they are more muscular on the "inside". So forget the orals, it will make you look worse and your face will look worse which is terrible for pictures when you are on vacation. you don't want moon face. orals have the tendency to make a person look good during a workout despite whatever BF they are at because it will make their muscles look inflated due to the pump. but out of the gym, a skinny fat guy such as yourself is just going to look worse and smoother.

thirdly, you should increase your test and keep tren in. masteron is optional, but test and tren alone will be good. I would advise using 500mg of test prop and 500-700mg of tren per week for a good 16 weeks or so. if you're ectomorphic i dont think you will need masteron for the extra boost.

fourth, if you want to look good in 6 weeks you should focus more on losing bodyfat more than anything else. building dry, keepable, quality muscle takes time. what you're basically asking to do is drop a shit load of bodyfat, build a lot of dry muscle, and then blow up the muscle with a lot of water to look "full". but, you need to be lean enough to do the other 2 and look good in the process. i find that some guys don't mind being fat and bloated for a while for optimum muscle gain but these guys generally only care about looking good once a year or so (competitors). but for the average person, being lean is key, anything above 10% is basically just being a slob to me. if you lost bodyfat you would currently look bigger than you do, and your face will look way better and you will feel better.

fifth, your diet should be good and clean. aim for a recomp-based diet with moderate carbs, moderate protein, and low fats coming mostly from healthy fat sources (nuts, quality oils etc). do cardio for health while on tren and also to give you a nice recomping effect to drop bodyfat while your body recomps on the tren and slowly builds more muscle.

your regimen should be:
train 4x per week, heavy and moderate volume
cardio 2-3x per week
500mg test per week
700mg tren per week
eat when hungry, 3-5 balanced meals per day. if you're ecto, you can get away with eating less clean and eating more
no orals for now, save them for later when you're at least below 10% bodyfat
16 weeks

if you're actually an endomorph, i'd add another cardio session per week, 500mg masteron per week, and i'd consider adding dnp either towards the end or the beginning. remember, during your dnp cycle you shouldn't expect to build much muscle at all, but the anabolics will keep you from losing muscle

post pics of all the vagina you'll be getting when you look awesome after the protocol i've just given you

oh yea, and thanks for serving in the armed forces

Last edited:
I was hesitant to say it because most guys are gonna do what they are gonna do so I tried to suggest the best bang for your buck but LK3 is right. Judging from the pics, and this is not not meant to be a bad thing, its time to get started on a good diet and exercise regimen. The drugs will work much better after you lean out and start building more muscle. Work hard man and good luck!

yeah, the first post sounded fishy, i thought i would see what this was really about. seems like every time a drol thread comes up its by someone that doenst even look like they go to the gym thinking that drol is the answer...

The half life these orals are short so I just take them all pre. Try anavar its more in gains you still get strong you get harder fuller muscle bellys and stay fuller more pumped all day. You also keep the liver from getting stressed out more also.
So I would go with anavar.

Thanks for the advice guys I'm not just some new guy to this. I use to live in the gym.
But I do agree I should get to a good starting point first but I'm in a situation where I need some size and strength.
I don't currently have any motivation. And need a push I guess.
Lk3 someone has to do it and teach those fuckers to stay to fuck out of our country.
Shit isn't free but it's the fact of the matter.
But thanks for the advice. I haven't been in a gym for awhile but I gotta start somewhere.

look bud im not trying to be a dick but seriously you are going about this all wrong. i seriously cant believe people are condoning this or thinking that you using gear is a good idea.

if you used to have any size it comes back very quick, i have been down to 170 and up to 300 when im small and skinny 1-2 months in the gym makes me look like a different person.

so if you really had some mass at some point just going to the gym and staying on your hrt is all you need to do. eat decent and do a little cardio wait until you have some base before using other drugs.

this keeps popping up so i will be clear one more time, for someone like you who is never going to step on stage or compete at any real level why take all these exotic drugs?

i know its fun to use drugs, of all kinds but people using shit just for a goof is really a bad idea. i dont care what it is, if you are using some compound to alter yourself in some way show some respect to yourself and learn what you are doing and ask yourself why you are doing it. this applies to steroids, alcohol, cociane, cannabis, tobacco ANYTHING!!!

WHY????

once you answer that you can go about your shit in the most effective way possible.

when you don't ask this question you run into problems, maybe you just get fat cus you drink too much beer, but there are a whole lot of maybes and they increase at an exponential rate once you add more variables.

not to side track all this but in regards to the military stuff. no one needs to save us. there are no scary bad guys hiding out that want to destroy this country. this country has destroyed itself. our laws and legal system are a scam a joke and in total opposition to the founding principals of this country.

we are not free here, open your eyes, this thread is on the topic. you may have fought for this coutry but should you choose to use tren or anadrol you will become part of the rebel opposition that is the primary target of the biggest baddest military (which you know all too much about) on this planet. you become the enemy! you risk to loose your life, your possetions and your "freedom". our govt declaired war on its citizens in the 70s even though it had been going on much longer.

is that what you want? you think that wont happen cus you did your "duty" no ones gives two shits about it or the capitalist imperialism you were spreading, if we treated other cultures with dignity and respect and let people live in freaking caves or the desert if they want with out fuckign with there natural resources and trying to build mcdonalds and 7/11 on every corner people might have a better opinion of us.

if our society were not so blatantly hypocritical maybe people would think a little better of us...

just look at how all of this plays out just on this board. diet, if one were to listen to doctors or the fda or any govt direction you will in all probability end up fat sick and unhealthy, high cholesterol, diabetic with heart disease.

then to fix you they will send you to a govt drug pusher who is also fat sick, unhealthy and delusional, he will put you on every toxic concoction that big pharma can think up until you find the right combo to shut you up until your next issue.

then you can pay your insurance which will cover your 5k dollar a day hospital stay where more fat sick people will "take care" of you.

then you can feed yourself from our big ag gmo based "foods" that will send you back to the govt drug dealer since they can just barely be called food as there as they are laboratory creations devoid of nutritional content.

then go get o job at some police department so you can shut down people growing medicine or small local farmers who don't what to comply with fda liscencing. or shit just arrest your friends and neighbors for using steroids and smoking pot. until you loose your job for doing the same.

yeah this is a system that should be supported :eek:

ok after reading the entire thread, analyzing your experience and your body type and such, normally i'd say you should just do it the natty way for a while, but since you're a war vet or whatever who got injured i'm feeling generous...

ok so you're probably an ectomorph. you have a tiny waist when you actually looked decent and you seem to have an ectomorphic build. currently you just look like you fell a little too far from the tree and need to get back on track. you are ectomorphic correct?

secondly, your body fat right now is not low enough to be running orals and looking good. orals only work well when you are lean enough. otherwise, they have the tendency to make a fat person look even fatter, even if they are more muscular on the "inside". So forget the orals, it will make you look worse and your face will look worse which is terrible for pictures when you are on vacation. you don't want moon face. orals have the tendency to make a person look good during a workout despite whatever BF they are at because it will make their muscles look inflated due to the pump. but out of the gym, a skinny fat guy such as yourself is just going to look worse and smoother.

thirdly, you should increase your test and keep tren in. masteron is optional, but test and tren alone will be good. I would advise using 500mg of test prop and 500-700mg of tren per week for a good 16 weeks or so. if you're ectomorphic i dont think you will need masteron for the extra boost.

fourth, if you want to look good in 6 weeks you should focus more on losing bodyfat more than anything else. building dry, keepable, quality muscle takes time. what you're basically asking to do is drop a shit load of bodyfat, build a lot of dry muscle, and then blow up the muscle with a lot of water to look "full". but, you need to be lean enough to do the other 2 and look good in the process. i find that some guys don't mind being fat and bloated for a while for optimum muscle gain but these guys generally only care about looking good once a year or so (competitors). but for the average person, being lean is key, anything above 10% is basically just being a slob to me. if you lost bodyfat you would currently look bigger than you do, and your face will look way better and you will feel better.

fifth, your diet should be good and clean. aim for a recomp-based diet with moderate carbs, moderate protein, and low fats coming mostly from healthy fat sources (nuts, quality oils etc). do cardio for health while on tren and also to give you a nice recomping effect to drop bodyfat while your body recomps on the tren and slowly builds more muscle.

your regimen should be:
train 4x per week, heavy and moderate volume
cardio 2-3x per week
500mg test per week
700mg tren per week
eat when hungry, 3-5 balanced meals per day. if you're ecto, you can get away with eating less clean and eating more
no orals for now, save them for later when you're at least below 10% bodyfat
16 weeks

if you're actually an endomorph, i'd add another cardio session per week, 500mg masteron per week, and i'd consider adding dnp either towards the end or the beginning. remember, during your dnp cycle you shouldn't expect to build much muscle at all, but the anabolics will keep you from losing muscle

post pics of all the vagina you'll be getting when you look awesome after the protocol i've just given you

oh yea, and thanks for serving in the armed forces

First of good post and thanks for the advice.
I would say I'm truly Ectomorph. I was always on the small side until I started cycling only then did I start gaining done size. After all the shit I dealt with I became a fat ass. Now I'm trying to a snap out of it.
I'm not to worried about pics and having my shirt off.
It's not that kind of vacation.

But I really like what u had to say. And I was worried about the orals bloating to much.

What if I was just to focus on fat loss and take tren clen t4 etc.
The main thing I don't wanna look way fat. But I wanna feel good and have good Endurance.
I wanted to keep the test at my trt dose of 200 wk. but if u think it will help to up it. I will.

Lets be clear to everyone I'm not using The sympathy card cuz I'm a war vet. I. Merely mentioned that to explain why I'm on try and figure I'm already on test so might as well add some other things.

I still say that judging from his recent picture (and old picture) he needs to add mass. This is why I suggest using Test/Deca, Test/NPP, Test/EQ, etc.

Tren is not a mass builder. It will make you lean. He does not need this based on his picture and this is not his goal.

He is not fat in anyway. He can handle orals. His goal is to put on mass and we all know Dbol and Anadrol are best for this purpose.

He should gain quickly because he has muscle memory. He has multiple cycles under his belt so he does not need to stay natural.

Based on his frame if he did a proper Dbol/Test/NPP cycle he can add 15lbs easy. Hit the gym hard and eat properly (most important).

Last edited:
I'll go out on a limb here and say 90+% of all orals out today are bunk/low dosed/light etc...anyone who's done orals 12-15yrs ago will probably agree

So an oral is probably not the best route

Ok guys I dropped Androl and added dbol. Should I run it at 50 or 100 Aday?
Pining the tren Ed. Been feeling irritated.

I like 50mg a day preworkout (1.5 hours). Gives me a noticeable strength increase. Non-workout days, I'd split it up am/pm.

Since it's your 1st time using adrol I would suggest just starting off w/ 50mg ed and see how it treats you? Give it a week or two before bumping it up to 100mg. I try to keep my oral cycles between 4-6 weeks max and take at least if not more than that amount of time off before starting another oral cycle.

Personally, I prefer dbol, but I've made some great gains on adrol, too. You will feel a lot stronger! Do a shitload of compound movements during your routine and consume a lot of protein. One more thing, it tends to make me more irritable and I can definitely feel an increase in my BP . Anyways, good luck with your cycle.

Much respect,
BigDM

I'll go out on a limb here and say 90+% of all orals out today are bunk/low dosed/light etc...anyone who's done orals 12-15yrs ago will probably agree

So an oral is probably not the best route

Not so MightyJohn. I've used dbol and adrol from a ugl sponsor on this very board and have had nothing but great results! If anything, the dbol feels a little overdosed and they are 20mg tabs. I'm from way back in the day and during the 80's pharm grade dbol was easy to get. Hell, everything was fucking legal back then....lol! Anyways, the ones I get now are better. Just saying there are very legit sources around :D

Not so MightyJohn. I've used dbol and adrol from a ugl sponsor on this very board and have had nothing but great results! If anything, the dbol feels a little overdosed and they are 20mg tabs. I'm from way back in the day and during the 80's pharm grade dbol was easy to get. Hell, everything was fucking legal back then....lol! Anyways, the ones I get now are better. Just saying there are very legit sources around :D

Yes so BigDM...You may have legit, spot on dosed orals...from 1 sponsor....for every 1-2 good ones, there's 8-9 with an inferior product these days Bro

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws