Blackroids-animated-optimized-number-1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anadrol 50 vs Dbol (Which do you prefer/Which is stronger mg for mg)

cmryan

Registered
Option C, "microdose" both, 12.5-25mg of each combined pre workout cause
1) Dbol will increase red blood cell and plasma fluid volume, as well as spike in serum GH/IGF
2) Adrol will also increase both red blood and blood plasma but the increase in fluid volume will be almost entirely sacroplasmic fluid
3) Combine with TNE and winny for a good time
Damn lol. Any one of those would be plenty pwo for me. Gotta say I'd be curious to try one day though.

ASAPBlocky

Registered
Newbies
Damn lol. Any one of those would be plenty pwo for me. Gotta say I'd be curious to try one day though.

only 50mg of orals (25mg abol/ 25mg winny) and 75mg suspension three times a week, stacked on a trt dose (125mg/wk) with a variable amount of androgens 400-900mg, not that much tbh but nothing to scoff as healthy

IronVtwin

Newbies
It's day and night for me. 25mg / day of anadrol, for 12 weeks, and I'm completely fine. Great mood, solid gains, no BP or liver issues, good hunger. 25mg of dbol for a week and I feel like I have the flu. I'm sure I'm an outlier in how extreme I react, but it's an easy choice for me.

DarrenG29

Registered
Newbies
I did combine both and got terrible cramp manly from dbol never use dbol now drol is amazing

Jetsmets1

Newbies
I like both but id have to go have dbol. Its the first oral I used and its always gunna be special to me lol

Stonewall58

Newbies
I would say it would simply depend on the cycle. To me, the best cycles are when test, test based anabolic, 19-nor based and dht based steroids are used. Anadrol is a dht based anabolic and dbol is a test based anabolic. If you’re missing a dht component but have test (or test derivatives) I’d easily go with anadrol and would act stronger mg/mg than dbol (Bc of synergy with test). Side by side, no other drug besides dbol or anadrol... dbol.

sciroxx-lab

Verified Sponsor
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
Everyone are familiar with with the oral version of the Dianabol and the Anadrol. We (Sciroxx) offer unique injection formulas of both of these items -

(Buy Anadrol online) - https://sciroxxonline.com/domestic-...njection.html?search_query=anadrol&results=19
(Buy Dianabol online) - https://sciroxxonline.com/domestic-...injection.html?search_query=methan&results=17

Even advanced and experienced users may be surprised from the effects of the injections versions -

First milligram per milligram I would rate the injection version as about 60-80% more potent then the oral version

Second some extensive empirical data along the years has shown that the injection versiosn tend to hold less fluids, especially if taken 4-6 times per week pre-workout, and inflict overall less stress on the liver (especially if you consider that a lower dosage should be taken to achieve a similar impact)

I will offer a very special BOGO deal on these 2 unique products to any members that like to trial and post a detailed thread on their experience

Stonewall58

Newbies
Never tried those inj versions but I’d like to take you up on that offer when I get some funds in about a month (if you allow) Winny is much more potent inj than oral From personal experience so I don’t see why other 17 alkalated aas wouldn’t be the same.

sciroxx-lab

Verified Sponsor
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
Never tried those inj versions but I’d like to take you up on that offer when I get some funds in about a month (if you allow) Winny is much more potent inj than oral From personal experience so I don’t see why other 17 alkalated aas wouldn’t be the same.
Sure, we may use the Wini injection version a swell

Muay Thai

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
such a hard comparison. I said dbol for years until I got lean and watched Anadrol vs Dianabol run its course on a contest prep physique and I was amazed. Anadrol makes you feel like shit, Dianabol makes you feel great. its more forgiving. Nothing beats some classic blue heart dbols or pink thais, or the tijuana reforvit-b's, or green giant anapolans

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Zillagreybeard