YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anadrol 50 vs Dbol (Which do you prefer/Which is stronger mg for mg)

Dbol always sets more harsh mg per mg

Dbol gives me every shitty side under the sun. From skin issues to feeling nauseous half the time, and that's only running about 30mg a day. I can pop A bombs at 50mgs a day, for long cycles, and be completely fine.

I have used both over the last 4 decades. They both work very well. However, I feel like shit on drol and I feel like Superman on dbol.

Don't like dbol. I do like drol though. In terms of strength and fullness. Does seem to negatively effect libido and causes more anger/rage than usual.
Im perfectly fine with tren, halo, whatever. But throw in drol and I'm raging/irritated.
Same goes for rad140. I'd even go so far as to say rad140 is rage on steroids.

I’d say anadrol is a more effective steroid. If I take 50-100mg of dbol vs adrol I get more strength, size, and a better look with adrol. In fact with me personally I’ve never noticed much of anything from dbol except water retention that I piss out in a week after coming off of it. I know guys that swear by it but for me it simply is nothing but sides with no benefit

I prefer anadrol all day. I can get big and stay lean on anadrol I’d cycled correctly. A good lean mass gainer stack is anadrol and Tren leave the test out and you won’t retain much water. Samson supplies has some strong ass anadrol and some really good anavar too.

The best dbol ever hands down was Ciba followed by Rugby brands back in the good old days. Which is stronger drol or dbol? There is a reason why the original dbol came in 2.5mg tabs. Syntax drol was "the" brand back then and everyone who I knew that tried it always had a lethargic feeling all day long till you got to the gym. Where as dbol was a feel good oral that was very effective at just 15mg a day. When they stopped making the Ci a and Rugby they were never the same.

Will be trying anadrol for the first time in a few weeks. 100 mg prewo 4-5 days/week.

Dbol just bloated me and crushed my appetite so hopefully drol is better.

^^^if it's your first run with DROL, why not just start with 50mg?

..50mg DROL/day is pretty impressive

20mg injectable is impressive as well. both in terms of fullness and strength.

Mg per mg dbol is stronger but a bombs at 100 mgs make me crazy hard and strong.
Anadrol does a really nice lean gain thing for me.

Milligram for milligram dbol is definitely stronger. But I can't even run dbol at 10 mg gives me the worst back pumps in the world and terrible headaches.

I LOVE DROL I TAKE 25MG AT A TIME

Even 25mgs d bol pre workout had me bloated and blood pressure I could feel. Anadrol treated me better many years ago. Debating running it again. Just trying to stay healthy long term these days so not sure if it’s even worth it.

I’m on 300mg Test Cyp, going into my 5th week, Dbol hasn’t arrived yet, expecting it next week sometime along with my Deca... I’ll be adding 300mg of Deca to my Test Cyp... is it ok to ad the Dbol then , I hear it’s best as a kick start or is that just bro science? Planning to run 12 week cycle with the Test Cyp and Deca. But not sure how I should use the Dbol?

I’m on 300mg Test Cyp, going into my 5th week, Dbol hasn’t arrived yet, expecting it next week sometime along with my Deca... I’ll be adding 300mg of Deca to my Test Cyp... is it ok to ad the Dbol then , I hear it’s best as a kick start or is that just bro science? Planning to run 12 week cycle with the Test Cyp and Deca. But not sure how I should use the Dbol?
You should start your own tread, not hijack this one.

Generally speaking, I prefer to ramp my cycles up over time.

Imho orals are good only when you need to break through a strength plateau, you don't need to kickstart anything.... Maybe as Kick start you can pop 25mg Proviron for 2/4w to lower SHBG a bit but not to crash it , because, it is needed to send the other aas in the right places.

I would use Dbol only if cycling with low Test, for example... 300 TestE 300-600 NPP 15-30mg Dbol ed, and use Dbol at least for 8 weeks.

If on high test instead I would use Anadrol+W (2:1) and just for a couple of weeks to break through a strength plateau, and only if training low volume high frequency high intensity (i.e. DC style training).

Thanks for feedback everyone.... , sorry for hijacking thread, not really a computer guy or social media type. Guess I need to be more careful about post. I’m a noob, lol

I keep wondering this, going back and forth between the 2 compounds.

Adrol can be ran higher there is no doubt about that - but is it as strong and effective as a lower amount of DBol?

All I can say is so far I have still produced my biggest RAW bench on 60mg Dbol ED vs. 150mg Adrol ED alongside tren.

How much muscle either drug actually builds and keeps is debatable - BUT Dbol brings the edge of massive Glycogen retention which brings more strength and power in training sessions and also stimulates the CNS to a bigger amount especially in exercises such as deadlifts.

I am back on DBol for the time being to try get a definitive answer ......

I always preferred dbol, It might just be a psychological thing though because I know I'm only taking 20-30mg vs 100.. who knows

Option C, "microdose" both, 12.5-25mg of each combined pre workout cause
1) Dbol will increase red blood cell and plasma fluid volume, as well as spike in serum GH/IGF
2) Adrol will also increase both red blood and blood plasma but the increase in fluid volume will be almost entirely sacroplasmic fluid
3) Combine with TNE and winny for a good time

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner