over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anadrol and cutting

jerseystepup

Registered
I know that drugs are merely an aid and diet/cardio/training is what ultimatly decided whether your going to cut, bulk, or recomp. But im looking to hear experiences from any of you out there that have used anadrol when cutting... not JUST anadrol, ill be using test too.. But lets hear your experiences those of you that have used anadrol when cutting..

certain drugs absolutely play a roll in cutting/bulking. In general, Anadrol just isnt good for cutting bc of all the water you hold, the lower back cramps that would be a huge problem while doing cradio and the lack of breath from it too. However, after the Anadrol clears your system you are probably looking lean and full due to how well the drol held onto muscle and kept you full with blood while dieting down on the carbs. If you can tolerate it of course. If anything, Id stack it opposite of how you normally would. Id run it for the last 6 weeks of your cycle.

thanks for the reply and insight bro... Im only speaking on 50mg ed... at that dose i never get any kind of cramping or back pumps, never felt the need to even have to take taurine or anything... my strength goes up and i do hold some water yea, but im not talking 100mg a day im talking lower..

thanks for the reply and insight bro... Im only speaking on 50mg ed... at that dose i never get any kind of cramping or back pumps, never felt the need to even have to take taurine or anything... my strength goes up and i do hold some water yea, but im not talking 100mg a day im talking lower..

You can get back pumps at that dose with the increased cardio you should be doing for a cutting cycle. back pumps wreck a workout...avoid

Protect that liver regardless of oral dose on drol or dbol. Use liv52, liverarmour, milk thistle...whatever.

if you are close enough to 10% bf just cut with winstrol. Watch for joint pains tho

Hell I hated anadrol at 50mg ed. It was brutal. I was TOO tight. Like shampooing my hair made me out of breath, couldnt hold the phone up to my ear, couldnt turn my wrist enough to shave under my neck.... terrible. Dbol is perfect without that over-the-top tightness.

So then if you dont have issues on 50mg, Id try it. Cant hurt. Just do your cardio first thing in the moring before taking your anadrol pill to at least try to minimize the back pumps - if any.

Anadrol can be a VERY good compound to use when cutting for many users, or within their contest preparation. It is very versatile.

Don't kid yourself that just because it is used in MASS cycles, that it cannot be used in cutting cycles as well. If it does not cause you gyno or severly elevated blood pressure, and assuming you have no liver complications before use....it is a very effective at keeping one full during prep, while preserving LBM. Most people get no water retention when cutting since they are following a hypocaloric diet, doing cardio, usually less carbohydrate consumption, better insulin sensitivity, diet drugs, etc, etc.

BMJ

go check buselmo thread about his diet and cycle and you will see that you can cut when taking 750 mg test e ew and 70 mg dbol daily wich for most people these ara (bulking) drug, so its all about diet and cardio...

Aweseom answers/discussion... Thanks guys, alot of difft opinions out there.. Im definatly going to be giving it a go soon.. with a low dose test at 500mgs a week..

I do have winny on hand, just wanted to try out something new and see how my body responds... I also have 4 bottles of suspension, 4 bottles of prop, 4 bottles of tren a, and both oral and inj winny..

I know with all that my cutting options are endless... i just figured hell why not? Im not fat im sitting probably around 10%, with visible abs, so i dont think itll do me too bad..

Anadrol is great to use lowdose when cutting, keeps You full much like water based suspension

Anadrol can be a VERY good compound to use when cutting for many users, or within their contest preparation. It is very versatile.

Don't kid yourself that just because it is used in MASS cycles, that it cannot be used in cutting cycles as well. If it does not cause you gyno or severly elevated blood pressure, and assuming you have no liver complications before use....it is a very effective at keeping one full during prep, while preserving LBM. Most people get no water retention when cutting since they are following a hypocaloric diet, doing cardio, usually less carbohydrate consumption, better insulin sensitivity, diet drugs, etc, etc.

BMJ

Absolutely! First hand experience taught me oxy's were an amazing tool at holding onto muscle and avoiding "flatness" while on low carbs.

Absolutely! First hand experience taught me oxy's were an amazing tool at holding onto muscle and avoiding "flatness" while on low carbs.

makes sense, very interesting

BMJ

I completely agree, I love using it all the way through contest prep. It keeps me full and I have no issues with water retention from anadrol when cutting.

Im excited.. usually when i cut i get that really flat depleted look.. hopefully at 50 mgs, this will keep my looking pumped and full all the way through

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws