over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anadrol and var

Mix it all together!! just Get it in ya:D

I've always found Anadrol a perfect polishing drug because like Rambo said (at least for me personally), the water goes into the muscle making the muscle push against the skin more, bringing out more veins and detail. And of the course the fullness it gives is legendary and is even more pronounced when dieting and being a bit flat.

I've personally never seen it create the Michelin-man-look you so often hear about with Anadrol. Makes me wonder if what these people are taking is actually real Anadrol to begin with. Or maybe they just weren't lean enough to make the drugs work their magic.
Oh they are taking anadrol bro, they are just eating too much pizza on the weekends.

It's true the long use of it is a liver killer. I tell you though I've added mk677 recently to my cutting cycle and it's making me look more full and my abs are getting more shredded. Now my diet is extremely on point and I'm only taking 12.5mg at bed time. Mk677 makes me feel so sleepy and extremely hungry. I can deal with the hunger part if I take it am but the sleepy part I can't as hard as I try. I'm like a zombie mate

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Idk how you do it lol I could not diet on MK677 it makes me extremely hungry. I can't even focus its soo bad I just want to eat and eat and I can't stop! It's how I got to 212lbs though lol. Problem is I ate till I felt sick and was still hungry.

Mix it all together!! just Get it in ya:D
This is pretty much it. When I was cycling heavy I was taking all types of shit and it made no sense. One week tren, one week deca, then some orals. Preworkout winny, sdrol, dbol, and tbol. MK677, Lr3. Some other peptides. I was never consistent either I was all over the place. Even with dose, one week was 2g and next was 500mg lol. I kept growing and developing all the way thru. They are all steroids at the end of the day. These drugs are not that different as we think. We are literally comparing basmati vs jasmine, long vs short grain rice, its all rice!

I love all the experiments though, lots I learned the hard way lol. I can't handle most shit is what I found out in the end. So I quit while I was ahead.

This is pretty much it. When I was cycling heavy I was taking all types of shit and it made no sense. One week tren, one week deca, then some orals. Preworkout winny, sdrol, dbol, and tbol. MK677, Lr3. Some other peptides. I was never consistent either I was all over the place. Even with dose, one week was 2g and next was 500mg lol. I kept growing and developing all the way thru. They are all steroids at the end of the day. These drugs are not that different as we think. We are literally comparing basmati vs jasmine, long vs short grain rice, its all rice!

I love all the experiments though, lots I learned the hard way lol. I can't handle most shit is what I found out in the end. So I quit while I was ahead.

You no longer cycle?

I agree as long as your diet is on point adrol is great for what you mentioned. I also think all the people that say they balloon is because they have a shit load of fat and think it's going to make them super strong. Therefore being able to lift super heavy and that is going to bring on muscle size. And on top of that they eat like shit. Oh and of course no cardio because the mentality of cardio will make me loose my gains [emoji848]

I think this is the answer. Remember that adipose tissue holds water too, so these people who are fatter than they should be start popping abombs and they get both muscular and adispose tissue water retention...hence the bloat god look.

These people taking it precontest (those who are truly lean) are taking it with very little or no fat left, so all the water is intramuscular and leads to a sick sick look.

Lk3 and I were just discussing the use of drol and winny during a cut. Giving it a shot myself when I get leaner and see how it looks to just winny alone and just drol alone

I think this is the answer. Remember that adipose tissue holds water too, so these people who are fatter than they should be start popping abombs and they get both muscular and adispose tissue water retention...hence the bloat god look.

These people taking it precontest (those who are truly lean) are taking it with very little or no fat left, so all the water is intramuscular and leads to a sick sick look.

Lk3 and I were just discussing the use of drol and winny during a cut. Giving it a shot myself when I get leaner and see how it looks to just winny alone and just drol alone
I'm sure you will like it bro just be on the leaner side

Idk how you do it lol I could not diet on MK677 it makes me extremely hungry. I can't even focus its soo bad I just want to eat and eat and I can't stop! It's how I got to 212lbs though lol. Problem is I ate till I felt sick and was still hungry.
Bro you have no idea how I struggle with the hunger. I swear I eat my meal (diet one) but double in size that the wife says that's not all going to fit into your stomach. And when I do I still feel hungry but my stomach can't fit a peanut lol. I take it at night and wake up in the middle of the night sooo hungry. It's very difficult but dammmm it makes you look so good

Lmao at this. when I was younger I was the same (exactly) I use to change doses constantly. I forget to take my shots. I would switch things or add things lol. You brought back some memories

I just turned 41. I can’t handle 500 test:eek: what a pussy lol

It's true the long use of it is a liver killer. I tell you though I've added mk677 recently to my cutting cycle and it's making me look more full and my abs are getting more shredded. Now my diet is extremely on point and I'm only taking 12.5mg at bed time. Mk677 makes me feel so sleepy and extremely hungry. I can deal with the hunger part if I take it am but the sleepy part I can't as hard as I try. I'm like a zombie mate

I think liver toxicity is often exaggerated with most orals. Adrol is used at huge doses for long periods medically and they tolerate it fairly well. Although it will jack up your liver enzymes epecially when training hard and taking in tonnes of food etc.

Matey I am the same but x5 with MK-677. I wish I could use 12.5mg but I feel like a zombie after 2 days. I can't use HGH either and was recently using 1iu Genotrope and had to even stop that dose :eek: I would love to use MK or HGH at a decent dose for 6 months but no chance. I have tried every dosing possible and it's just not for me. The older I get the worse I feel of most aas as well :eek:

I once considered doing a mega dosed avar log but even 60mg recently gave me bad acid reflux so I had to drop down to 40mg after a few days. So that's definitely not going to happen :p

I think liver toxicity is often exaggerated with most orals. Adrol is used at huge doses for long periods medically and they tolerate it fairly well. Although it will jack up your liver enzymes epecially when training hard and taking in tonnes of food etc.

Matey I am the same but x5 with MK-677. I wish I could use 12.5mg but I feel like a zombie after 2 days. I can't use HGH either and was recently using 1iu Genotrope and had to even stop that dose :eek: I would love to use MK or HGH at a decent dose for 6 months but no chance. I have tried every dosing possible and it's just not for me. The older I get the worse I feel of most aas as well :eek:

I once considered doing a mega dosed avar log but even 60mg recently gave me bad acid reflux so I had to drop down to 40mg after a few days. So that's definitely not going to happen :p
Yea mate but when you mix them with other aas like we do it becomes toxic

LOL I remember you telling me about how mk677 kicked your butt every time you took it lol

Pimpman, you should try some SD. I know you said you hadn't touched the stuff yet. Now that someone threw it out there, i LOVE SD because of the fullness and lean/dry hard...Kinda what people look for with drol and var.

I personally love Var, and i'm mehhh on drol.
I'm a water buffalo and tend to hold a film of water with a ton of diff drugs...drol being one of them. Thats why as far as orals go i mess with tbol, var and SD. I like tbol probably the most because its the weakest on the body (bloodwork wise) and i still look round and full as hell.

Yep, the current superdrol is getting everyone big and hard... Fast

I would take TUDCA with it and keep an eye on good cholesterol.

Pimpman, you should try some SD. I know you said you hadn't touched the stuff yet. Now that someone threw it out there, i LOVE SD because of the fullness and lean/dry hard...Kinda what people look for with drol and var.

I'm a water buffalo and tend to hold a film of water with a ton of diff drugs...drol being one of them. Thats why as far as orals go i mess with tbol, var and SD. I like tbol probably the most because its the weakest on the body (bloodwork wise) and i still look round and full as hell.

Sounds very tempting I'm might have to give it a try. I just started drol 2 days ago for the first time. Let's see how that goes. I'm just going to run it for 4 weeks at 50mg ed

I agree as long as your diet is on point adrol is great for what you mentioned. I also think all the people that say they balloon is because they have a shit load of fat and think it's going to make them super strong. Therefore being able to lift super heavy and that is going to bring on muscle size. And on top of that they eat like shit. Oh and of course no cardio because the mentality of cardio will make me loose my gains [emoji848]

the only time i ballooned up on drol was when fat to begin with. lol

i have only ran drol n var together a short time and was taking too much other shit to really tell. ive said a meelion times though drol+wini=magic

anadrol is soo cool. lol i have some but im scared to take it! lol:star-w:rs

how do you do with dbbol?
i never really liked dbol or tbol var kinda falls into that catagory for me too but is something i consider revisiting.

drol crazy impressive
wini crazy impressive

m1t also insane impressive though different then above
i dont really like how tren makes me either...
it is funny/odd how some react so differently, but true...

the only time i ballooned up on drol was when fat to begin with. lol

i have only ran drol n var together a short time and was taking too much other shit to really tell. ive said a meelion times though drol+wini=magic

anadrol is soo cool. lol i have some but im scared to take it! lol:star-w:rs
Lol why you scared of running drol again

Who has used them together. I know all about both. So don't come with the they contradict each other story. I'm just curious who has used them together. People do all kind of weird mixes when it comes to aas. For some the weirdest mixes work for others it blows up in there face. Let's here what you've done weird that worked or failed

A friend of mine and well respected bodybuilder in his time was always insistent on adding an anabolic to any cycle and never did just androgens only. I personally don't see how they can not compliment each other. Anyone else believe you should always ad in an anabolic to any cycle and not androgens only?
After suffering a tendon rupture and pec tear last year on a heavy androgen run I have started adding an anabolic to all my cycles mainly for the added collagen synthesis. This may be misguided but only time will tell.

Dbol was the worst of them for me man, water buffalo.
Tbol was much better IMO. Full but not bloat looking.
I like wini as well.

Have you messed with Methyl Tren before? I used it preWO a couple years back and was impressed.

how do you do with dbbol?
i never really liked dbol or tbol var kinda falls into that catagory for me too but is something i consider revisiting.

drol crazy impressive
wini crazy impressive

m1t also insane impressive though different then above
i dont really like how tren makes me either...
it is funny/odd how some react so differently, but true...

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear