over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anadrol at 25mg/day?

Gizmo

Registered
So I haven’t used orals in years since most make me feel like crap (except anavar), and they are considered harsher on health. However after reading some Anadrol studies it doesn’t seem all that harsh. Doesn’t really change lipids and liver enzymes tend to stay okay. Only thing is possibly significant rbc increases (and possibly BP). Now running Anadrol at 50mg/day gave me a nice amount of heartburn. Would running Anadrol at 25mg/day be worth trying at all?

Thanks guys.

So I haven’t used orals in years since most make me feel like crap (except anavar), and they are considered harsher on health. However after reading some Anadrol studies it doesn’t seem all that harsh. Doesn’t really change lipids and liver enzymes tend to stay okay. Only thing is possibly significant rbc increases (and possibly BP). Now running Anadrol at 50mg/day gave me a nice amount of heartburn. Would running Anadrol at 25mg/day be worth trying at all?

Thanks guys.
I wish I could. I love Anadrol. But it's too high on the erythropoiesis for me now though.

Did you try breaking the pill in half and taking 25mgs twice a day? I do remember reading a post where a guy was using 25mgs a day and liked it so take that for what it's worth. If I remember right he used 25mgs a day on cuts. Anadrol is my favorite but if it's hurting your stomache why not just go with something else? Dbol, m1t, superdrol, methylsten, etc

Did you try breaking the pill in half and taking 25mgs twice a day? I do remember reading a post where a guy was using 25mgs a day and liked it so take that for what it's worth. If I remember right he used 25mgs a day on cuts. Anadrol is my favorite but if it's hurting your stomache why not just go with something else? Dbol, m1t, superdrol, methylsten, etc
Most orals give me heartburn nowadays 🙄. And m1t and superdrol are pretty harsh. Anadrol seems mild comparatively. I’m 43 and things aren’t what they once were. I didn’t know what heartburn was until my mid 30s.

Yeah they are. I just know some people can't tolerate one compound but feel fine on another. Maybe injectable a50 would prevent the heartburn. I've never tried it myself though. If your looking for something fast acting trestolone might be an option. I love the stuff but it can aromatics like crazy for some.

Yeah they are. I just know some people can't tolerate one compound but feel fine on another. Maybe injectable a50 would prevent the heartburn. I've never tried it myself though. If your looking for something fast acting trestolone might be an option. I love the stuff but it can aromatics like crazy for some.
If it’s affecting you in a negative way that’s your body letting you know it doesn’t like this compound anymore. Listen to your body!

Cage

I just recently took Anadrol at 75mg a day. Only lasted 2 weeks killed my appetite and felt sick and nauseous the whole time . Not worth it

There is a top pro (whose gh use is being debated on this page) who liked to add powdered orals to his water jug and sip on them through day. More consistent blood levels, less heartburn.

There is a top pro (whose gh use is being debated on this page) who liked to add powdered orals to his water jug and sip on them through day. More consistent blood levels, less heartburn.
I used to do this with dbols when i was 21 at la fitness in my gatorades :) switching between those and capsule cel mdrols

side note I am taking anadrol right now 50mg per day with no sides. besides some bloat this time but diet sucks.

Thanks guys.

Where have you read anadrol doesn't affect lipids?

Thanks guys.
Using only 25 mgs of drol per day can still help build some additional muscle. I would recommend taking it with dinner as opposed to breakfast time. I also take an anti-acid pill with it.

Thanks guys.
Anadrol is liver toxic . I just had blood work done on only taking Anadrol for 2 weeks at 75mg every day my liver enzymes came back double the normal range

Anadrol is liver toxic . I just had blood work done on only taking Anadrol for 2 weeks at 75mg every day my liver enzymes came back double the normal range
Double the range is not bad. obviously not ideal but if it is for limited periods of time it is not concerning.

I liked Aanadrol at 50mg per day a lot. Might try 25mg per day and see how this effects bloods actually.

im currently running it at 25mg ED with no sides and no problems (that I am aware of). No heartburn. Or at least not any that I wouldnt already be dealing with since I am prone to that. Although, honestly it has been far less frequent than I normally get it. Not saying it is connected. Just coincidental.
Strength is good but I do feel slightly sluggish. Again, could be something else but just noting it.
I am taking 250mg test E with 200mg Mast weekly. I also take 25mg A50 daily and 50mg proviron daily.

I just finished a run of a50 and started at 25 per day and worked up to 75mg per day but dropped it at the start of week 4. Kept getting really nauseous and got some mild nip sensitivity. I had no sides at 25. 50 still had some occasional nausea but it usually only lasted about 20-30 min.

For some reason, when I use Anadrol, I still use the old school pyramiding dosing scheme. I start low and pyramid up as needed, then taper back down. It seems to especially help when coming off Anadrol, assuming you do not end it without being on at least some kind of test to continue on. My experience.

That said, I can't even remember the last time i used Drol...I think it was in 2014 for like 2-3 weeks because i had an old bottle I needed to get rid of that i'd had since like 2005 or something, lol. Stuff is super fun if you do not get sides from it, or if you don't have to talk much after gaining weight from it. I have a bottle of IPGear tabs I won from a contest here that i've been deciding on when to use. Nowadays, it's about timing for me, if i use them.

I used to stay on around 25-50mg for long durations since it helped my joints and anemia some. You will take a hit on liver enzymes and cholesterol after a while, but for me Winstrol seemed more toxic than drol in those regards.

Low dose Trestolone gives allot of the same benefits of low dose drol without the negatives (although it is more suppressive if you care about that). I don't see the point of low dose drol now that MENT is available.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws