over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anadrol+dbol and test e

emcewen

Registered
Thinking of adding anadrol and dbol at a low dose to my current 600mg test e a week, (pretty much cruise on 500mg, I just have 300mg/ml test e ATM)

Anyone know a good protocol for dbol+anadrol? I've read quite a few logs for the synergy of the two, always at a lower dose though because of the toxicity.

Was thinking 50mg dbol/100mg anadrol per day for 10 weeks.

Article on combining the two http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/259761-anadrol-vs-dbol.html

Focusing on bicep and middle back work, my lats are manta ray size but I've neglected the middle for quite some time. Biceps have always been a shit show.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Thinking of adding anadrol and dbol at a low dose to my current 600mg test e a week, (pretty much cruise on 500mg, I just have 300mg/ml test e ATM)

Anyone know a good protocol for dbol+anadrol? I've read quite a few logs for the synergy of the two, always at a lower dose though because of the toxicity.

Was thinking 50mg dbol/100mg anadrol per day for 10 weeks.

Article on combining the two http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/259761-anadrol-vs-dbol.html

Focusing on bicep and middle back work, my lats are manta ray size but I've neglected the middle for quite some time. Biceps have always been a shit show.

What's up bro! These two definitely have synergistic benefits. Depending on experience level, 50mg Dbol and 100mg adrol would not be so much of a low dose. IMO I would run 30mg Dbol, and 50mg adrol for maybe 6 weeks at max. That anadrol is very potent but also very toxic and with two orals it will be taxing on you.

Also I would reccomend making sure your lipid levels are in check and also bp is good

I did 40mg of Dbol and 50mg of Adrol, strength and size was nice. But I am one of the ones who suffers from the bloat as it's very hard for me to control my e2 when I run dbol. Anadrol isn't as bad in my experience. But I had to drop the dbol during that run.

Definitely a good combo if you aren't estro sensitive.

What's up bro! These two definitely have synergistic benefits. Depending on experience level, 50mg Dbol and 100mg adrol would not be so much of a low dose. IMO I would run 30mg Dbol, and 50mg adrol for maybe 6 weeks at max. That anadrol is very potent but also very toxic and with two orals it will be taxing on you.

Also I would reccomend making sure your lipid levels are in check and also bp is good
Thanks! For sure I'll get some blood work done, I'm donating some blood tomorrow and have a doc apt for a check up next week.

As far as dosages I don't want to cut myself short. I'm pretty resilient on orals, but I know that's no reason to throw caution to the wind. Definitely need to look around a bit more for dosage.

My fiance runs anavar, we have a cabinet full of liver support supps for her so I'll be dipping into that.

I tried 75-75...for less then a week, knowing My Dbol were crazy under dosed...back pumps were debilitating

I would probably run less than 100mg anadrol if you were gonna combine it with Dbol, IMO.

100mg of LEGIT anadrol is more than enough...the pumps of that alone will have you crippled on deadlifts and squats.

I would probably run less than 100mg anadrol if you were gonna combine it with Dbol, IMO.

100mg of LEGIT anadrol is more than enough...the pumps of that alone will have you crippled on deadlifts and squats.
Appreciate the info, maybe I'll go 50dbol 75anadrol.

50/100 is a lot. You'll be strong as can be. Just keep in mind that at 10 weeks your HDL is going to be close to 0 and that's something that will catch up with you down the road.

50/100 is a lot. You'll be strong as can be. Just keep in mind that at 10 weeks your HDL is going to be close to 0 and that's something that will catch up with you down the road.
Noted* thanks for the input. I'll be doing less than that for sure. Not trying to kill myself

Noted* thanks for the input. I'll be doing less than that for sure. Not trying to kill myself

True story. Honestly there are a lot of threads on this subject and most people seem to do 20mg dbol and 50mg anadrol. I would personally start there and adjust upwards if you deem necessary. If that works well enough it'll either save you money or you'll be able to run it even longer.

50/50 should be plenty honestly

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner