over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anadrol + dianabol

Geoffke

Banned
Has anyone combined these 2 orals? I was thinking 40 mg dianabol and 50mg anadrol. Is it a good idea? I also wanna take the orals 4 weeks on weeks off 4 weeks on. I have a strongman contest in juli and really need to get stronger fast.

Bump, planned on using this soon aswell :)

I would not suggest it. More is not always better. Adrol and dbol will increase your strength for sure though

they are a great combo, i would do 50mg dbol and 100mg a50's for 5-6 weeks, worked well for me years ago.

I've done that with other anabolics in the past
I know I did 50mg dball and 50mg adroll a day plus test and deca
Strength was crazy
I don't know if I would just do an all oral cycle though
Just my opinion

I've done that with other anabolics in the past
I know I did 50mg dball and 50mg adroll a day plus test and deca
Strength was crazy
I don't know if I would just do an all oral cycle though
Just my opinion

offcourse I'm running the orals with:

1000mg test E
600mg Tren E
100mg tren ace eod (week 1-3)
200mg deca

:love:

I like it!! Either 50 dbol/50 drol or 50/100, along with your oils is a great strength cycle. The only problem I had with the dbol/drol combo was my appetite was shot. Ordinarily with test/tren/dbol appetite for me is through the roof, everyone is different though.

Why is 50mg anadrol and 30mg dianabol more toxic then 100mg anadrol on its own?

I think this dose would be less stress on the liver than the 100 of just drol. Obviously the liver will recover after but I think keeping your dbol around 25-30 with drol at 50 is about as good as you'll get to minimize the stress and you could run those doses longer than 4 wks... since studies done on drols with 100 or 150 day where levels elevated up to 5x normal were run for 16-20 months

now if your set on the 4wk on/off then frankly you could bump either or both drugs and still fair okay... since however more elevated your levels will be, they wont be for long and you can do a detox of sorts with mega milk thistle etc in your off time... as for as suggesting how much of a bump.. 40-50 dbol and 100 drol should suffice..

of course with the stack of injectables you already look to run, taking liver health out of equation, with the synergy of everything running you could get great gains using the lower side of dosing with orals since kicking up it up to the higher end may just aggravate more sides with bp etc and not be worth the hassle...

Last edited:
I think this dose would be less stress on the liver than the 100 of just drol. Obviously the liver will recover after but I think keeping your dbol around 25-30 with drol at 50 is about as good as you'll get to minimize the stress and you could run those doses longer than 4 wks... since studies done on drols with 100 or 150 day where levels elevated up to 5x normal were run for 16-20 months

now if your set on the 4wk on/off then frankly you could bump either or both drugs and still fair okay... since however more elevated your levels will be, they wont be for long and you can do a detox of sorts with mega milk thistle etc in your off time... as for as suggesting how much of a bump.. 40-50 dbol and 100 drol should suffice..

of course with the stack of injectables you already look to run, taking liver health out of equation, with the synergy of everything running you could get great gains using the lower side of dosing with orals since kicking up it up to the higher end may just aggravate more sides with bp etc and not be worth the hassle...

How much should I use in the beginning of the cycle. 100mg anadrol 50mg dianabol?

Ps: I started the anadrol 4days ago. My weight was 98kg.
Now this evening my weight is 102kg. 4kg's in just 4 days.
Anadrol is amazing :love:

thx

Last edited:
40mg dbol and 50mg adrol (adrol pre workout) is plenty for a first time. Thats a great stack to go with some injectables. Sure higher will give more strength gains. If your competing in strongman then higher would be better... although there are probably better orals than dbol for strength such as cheque drops.
No need for 50/100 for a first time using both imo.

Nothing has boosted my strength like genuine adrol done... even at 50mg per day I was doing an extra 30kg on barbell shoulder press by week 2.

Your probably going to need a back up liver

I'm fairly certain his own liver should still be working just fine, barring any unforeseen circumstances.

If your going for serious strength gains, Halotestin at 10-20mg per day pre-workout with 50mg Anadrol? obviously a shit-ton of liver aids too :)

I have a friend who competes in strongman who uses 2000 test and 900 deca with halos pre-workout and he's one strong ass mother fucker. but then again he does weigh about 410lbs...

If your going for serious strength gains, Halotestin at 10-20mg per day pre-workout with 50mg Anadrol? obviously a shit-ton of liver aids too :)

I have a friend who competes in strongman who uses 2000 test and 900 deca with halos pre-workout and he's one strong ass mother fucker. but then again he does weigh about 410lbs...

An amp of test s pre workout would be good in that mix too. I once added some test s amps to an order. I always hear how good ity is pre workout by many on here. I took one and felt ill. Gave 1 to my mate to try and he felt badly ill too. I am never sick so I knew it was that. I have 5 left but probably not worth it :eek:

There are a few strongmen on here and I hear something like this is pretty common... 200mg test s and 10-30mg halo (probably more in reality). Obviously the stack would also likely contain a tonne of test and tren and maybe some deca and adrol. Although I don't know any proper strongmen so not something I come across in real life.

Just adding the mate I gave the 1 amp (100mg) to takes approx 7g per week... mainly test, deca and eq. So probably best me not taking the other 5 :D

Last edited:
jesus christ you guys run some mad high doses. my bp is noticeably higher on 40mg dbol. I think 100 would see me off

Recently ran 50 A-Drol and 40 D-Bol as a kick start to my cycle (750 Test E and 400 Eq)..first 3 weeks or so was great. HUGE strength gains and good appetite. Around week 4 this combo started to make me feel fucked up. Seemed like everything was surreal and I was just "out of it"...it wasn't fun anymore. Stopped after week 4.
I plan on running it again for a kicker....and as soon as I get that feeling, I'll discontinue.

jesus christ you guys run some mad high doses. my bp is noticeably higher on 40mg dbol. I think 100 would see me off

This is a bodybuilding forum not physique

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner