over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anadrol During Contest Prep?

igffag

Registered
I was wondering if anyone out there who competes uses anadrol during their prep? I was thinking about competing using it the Jason Arntz method, but only modified slightly. I only diet for a show 10 weeks, as my body doesn't need anything more. I was going to start at everything at 10 weeks out, and incorporate anadrol at 50mg/day from 10 weeks out down to 4 weeks out, then at 4 weeks out up it to 100mg/day as thats when the real work begins. However, my questions is, should this be ran all the way to the show, because I am wanting to drop it at 1 week out to kill at fluid retention that it may cause. I was also planning on dropping growth at 2 weeks out and test prop at 1 week out. Any thoughts on this? My other althernative was to run the anadrol at 50mg/day till 4 weeks out, then switch to 100mg anavar all the way to show. What do you guys think? Also was going to add in oral winny the final 4 weeks. I am not much of a fan of halotestin, so I won' be using it this time

I was wondering if anyone out there who competes uses anadrol during their prep? I was thinking about competing using it the Jason Arntz method, but only modified slightly. I only diet for a show 10 weeks, as my body doesn't need anything more. I was going to start at everything at 10 weeks out, and incorporate anadrol at 50mg/day from 10 weeks out down to 4 weeks out, then at 4 weeks out up it to 100mg/day as thats when the real work begins. However, my questions is, should this be ran all the way to the show, because I am wanting to drop it at 1 week out to kill at fluid retention that it may cause. I was also planning on dropping growth at 2 weeks out and test prop at 1 week out. Any thoughts on this? My other althernative was to run the anadrol at 50mg/day till 4 weeks out, then switch to 100mg anavar all the way to show. What do you guys think? Also was going to add in oral winny the final 4 weeks. I am not much of a fan of halotestin, so I won' be using it this time

O boy :confused:

riddle me this batman.... what are you wanting to accomplish using the anadrol? trust me this is a good question. ;)

well, i've only used it once before. I know that anadrol is very anti catablic and a very anabolic oral so I figured it would be a good tool to throw in to keep strength very high all the way threw prep and retain/build muscle tissue while dieting.

well, i've only used it once before. I know that anadrol is very anti catablic and a very anabolic oral so I figured it would be a good tool to throw in to keep strength very high all the way threw prep and retain/build muscle tissue while dieting.
well there are quite a few steroids that are very anabolic and anti catabolic :confused:

so why put your liver through 10+ weeks of anadrol just for that?

now if you want to use it for the last 5 weeks or so to achieve a certain look well then we are talking :lightbulb: :)

Please elaborate lol. I am interested in picking your brain and your a very knowledgable person on this board. What is your suggestion with it? Also, if I ran it the final 5 weeks, would I take all the way to show day? I used it for offseason last time I tried it, and bloated like a moose, however there were no eblockers present, and diet was insanely high calories(about 6000), so that coulda been my problem lol. I was just weary about taking it the final week due to water retention. So any advice is appreciated. Also what do you think about the first 5 weeks of anadrol and the final 5 weeks of anavar?

Please elaborate lol. I am interested in picking your brain and your a very knowledgable person on this board. What is your suggestion with it? Also, if I ran it the final 5 weeks, would I take all the way to show day? I used it for offseason last time I tried it, and bloated like a moose, however there were no eblockers present, and diet was insanely high calories(about 6000), so that coulda been my problem lol. I was just weary about taking it the final week due to water retention. So any advice is appreciated. Also what do you think about the first 5 weeks of anadrol and the final 5 weeks of anavar?

i hate orals :naughty:

if you are looking for the swole pumped full muscle bellies look then anadrol the last 2-3 weeks into the show will give you a very full look to your muscles, if you are at very low bf%, taking anti-E's, running masteron then bloat should not be an issue, your muscles will get a full hard appearance. my suggestion to you is to not fool with it, if you have not done it before or get you a good prep guy that will walk you through it, guys on this board get paid good money to give you info like this :lightbulb:

From what I've seen Anadrol doesn't seem to make you very watery before shows. It works well. Test is the worst offender in this situation IME.

Do anadrol solo and look at how you hold water. Then compare to a good dose of test. Look at your ankles and whatever else you look at to measure sub-q water retention and compare.

Drop/reduce test in time and substitute Anadrol. I also tthink that just 1 Anadrol is equivalent to maybe a gram of test as far as strength, fullness, bodyweight etc. Individual results may vary. :D

I can't even do 500mg of test without edema. Anadrol, no bloat. Rounder face but no sock marks on the ankles etc. :D

JMO. :)

Last edited:
well there are quite a few steroids that are very anabolic and anti catabolic :confused:

so why put your liver through 10+ weeks of anadrol just for that?

now if you want to use it for the last 5 weeks or so to achieve a certain look well then we are talking :lightbulb: :)

Spot on.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity