over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anadrol for women - by Bill Roberts

it's the first time I've ever heard of it

Just for the record and before somebody accuses me of anything: I am sometimes approached by women who want to start some kind of AAS. They ask what to take. I give them an option of 2-3 possibilities and tell them to go on the internet and read as much as they can about effects and side effects. I tell them to then make a decision and get back to me and we can talk dosages. I allways have to cut dosages in half at least because I figure they should allways start as low as possible for safety reasons.

I hava never heard of anadrol being an option for women at all (apart from womens BB) so I though what better advice could anyone get than from the women themselves in here.

Just for the record and before somebody accuses me of anything: I am sometimes approached by women who want to start some kind of AAS. They ask what to take. I give them an option of 2-3 possibilities and tell them to go on the internet and read as much as they can about effects and side effects. I tell them to then make a decision and get back to me and we can talk dosages. I allways have to cut dosages in half at least because I figure they should allways start as low as possible for safety reasons.

I hava never heard of anadrol being an option for women at all (apart from womens BB) so I though what better advice could anyone get than from the women themselves in here.

Yea , ive had several ladys ask me and ask what i thought about a "cycle" that sombody put together for them and honestly some of the stuff i hear is scarry!!
I dont know enough about womens reaction to drugs to recomend anything , i just explain how anavar and nolvadex sees to be a tried and true cutting stack for women but dont realy advise anything.

Yea , ive had several ladys ask me and ask what i thought about a "cycle" that sombody put together for them and honestly some of the stuff i hear is scarry!!
I dont know enough about womens reaction to drugs to recomend anything , i just explain how anavar and nolvadex sees to be a tried and true cutting stack for women but dont realy advise anything.

I am with you on that, GS.

That is very interesting I would have never though anadrol to be a choice for a women.

That is very interesting I would have never though anadrol to be a choice for a women.

I thought the same thing about mastron but come to find out it was designed for women !!
granted not for the reason competitors use it but still.

the whole thing with women confuses the hell out of me and it gives me anxiety when a woman ask about something , so I just auto respond with
DO YOUR HOMEWORK

I thought the same thing about mastron but come to find out it was designed for women !!
granted not for the reason competitors use it but still.

the whole thing with women confuses the hell out of me and it gives me anxiety when a woman ask about something , so I just auto respond with
DO YOUR HOMEWORK

i would never do anadrol

This makes me want to try it. I'm not gonna lie... haha

This makes me want to try it. I'm not gonna lie... haha

ive heard of some guys running anadrol the last week through their show to keep the muscle full due to the high androgen effect , I'm just not sure about the possibility of water retention from it

I think I'll stick with slamming winstrol and Proviron

ive heard of some guys running anadrol the last week through their show to keep the muscle full due to the high androgen effect , I'm just not sure about the possibility of water retention from it

I think I'll stick with slamming winstrol and Proviron

My trainer actually told me he used to thrw anadrol in the last 10 days... filled him out... depends on the person tho!

My trainer actually told me he used to thrw anadrol in the last 10 days... filled him out... depends on the person tho!

Works well, only when the person is SHREDDED!!!! I always do a practice Peak week about 5-6 weeks out. That way you can see if anything will make you retain water.

Holy shit, telling a woman to take half of what a man tajes is still having them take WAY to much!

If you are going to take a shot in the dark with a suggestion for a femake 1/4 would be a better guess, buy it might actuslly need to be lower.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131