over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anadrol or D-bol ???

yardrock

Registered
Going to run 50mg A Bombs or 50mg Dbol ed for 6 weeks . 5 days on 2 off. Going with British Dragons. Which would be better? What about using both switching erery day between the two? Are they not the same drug?

Some people do good by using half time on drol and rest of time on d-bol. Like say 2 weeks drol and 2 weeks d-bol. Don't suggest ANYONE do orals for more than 4 weeks at a time.

RY

Why don't you recommend more than 4 weeks? More often than not, people can run 100mg of anadrol/day for 12 weeks and won't see liver enzymes elevate past the high normal range.

Hepatoxicity is largely over exagerated.

Ry Roid said:
Some people do good by using half time on drol and rest of time on d-bol. Like say 2 weeks drol and 2 weeks d-bol. Don't suggest ANYONE do orals for more than 4 weeks at a time.

RY

im with u on this, i dont understand its like slowly getting more accepted to extend the duration of aa-17s from being around for a few years ive noticed people agree with increased weeks, my buddy just was on dbol only cycle for 50mgED for 20 weeks, i obviously told him he was a fool, he bragged about his gains, which was fine him being 3 days off had a big reality check when it all starts leaving out of no where and you dont know why bec or your lack of research... or even opening your ears. :mad:

anadrol doesn`t agree with me..makes me tired all the time..I love dbol! mg for mg its dbol for me..

I usually run dbol more than A-50 because of the price. But when I am on abombs I usually run them for no more than 4 weeks. But dbol is different I will go sometimes as long as about 20weeks myself. MM

I agree with Dave_19 and Tadger

I have been running anadrol 100mg a day for one month now and dont plan on stopping anytime soon. I went to the doc to get my blood work done and everythings fine. When i was in my depression 2 years ago and not using anything I was drinking a 12 pack of beer basically 6 nights a week. Of course I was feeling like shit and my liver was always swelled. Well after I broke that depression I went on a cleanse diet and never had pains again. Starting back up a month ago after being natural I was worried about orals and how they might effect me becuase of my past abuse to alcohol. But everythings fine. Except for the occasional headache my body is responding well. My doc says hes never sen me this healthy except for when i was in top shape for the nationals back in 99. I will go in for more blood tests next month to make sure everythings ok. I plan on running the drol for at least 8 weeks. Dave you may be young "you lucky bastard" but your one smart cookie bro.
Rone

Tadger said:
Why don't you recommend more than 4 weeks? More often than not, people can run 100mg of anadrol/day for 12 weeks and won't see liver enzymes elevate past the high normal range.

Hepatoxicity is largely over exagerated.

Just orals are merely way to kick you in the ass quickly. When you take more than 4 weeks your just using it as a crutch.

RY

I agree with RY that its good to do both-switch. But I go 4-6wks and then switch. A50 first, dbol 2nd. Then last 4wks no orals.

damn 20 weeks on 50mg ED? did he take anything else with it like test and/or arimidex? how much did he gain? and then lose?

QUOTE]Originally posted by Dave_19

im with u on this, i dont understand its like slowly getting more accepted to extend the duration of aa-17s from being around for a few years ive noticed people agree with increased weeks, my buddy just was on dbol only cycle for 50mgED for 20 weeks, i obviously told him he was a fool, he bragged about his gains, which was fine him being 3 days off had a big reality check when it all starts leaving out of no where and you dont know why bec or your lack of research... or even opening your ears. :mad:
[/QUOTE]

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity