over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anadrol ... Oral vs. Inj

My stomach has been wrecked from over a decade of oral steroid use and after a couple weeks my appetite will die, my digestion will get worse(I already have to compete with ulcerative colitis) and I'm taking test anyway so it makes sense for me to mix it in with test. Plus I do subscribe to the claim that orals taken by injection seem to half nearly twice the effectiveness...so 20mg of drol or dbol produces similar enough results as 50mg that I would take orally

I’m tired of injecting so one less thing to inject.. oral

My stomach has been wrecked from over a decade of oral steroid use and after a couple weeks my appetite will die, my digestion will get worse(I already have to compete with ulcerative colitis) and I'm taking test anyway so it makes sense for me to mix it in with test. Plus I do subscribe to the claim that orals taken by injection seem to half nearly twice the effectiveness...so 20mg of drol or dbol produces similar enough results as 50mg that I would take orally
did you ever try TUDCA while on orals? Loss of appetite on orals probably is a result of liver stress. TUDCA can take some strain off the liver, flushing the bile, and lowering AST/ALT.

Hey everybody im new here but not new to gear .... Ive always been a big fan to anadrol .... Im starting to see more people going into the injectable side of things ... Im hoping this thread will open up to more feedback on the pros n cons of injectable oxy ..... Thanks a lot everyone!!!!
i mean the best pro of inj vs oral is the avoidable liver toxicty and second no lose of appetite. Cons are you wont get as much size and strength but the comparison is very little. It depends on what your goals are too! hope this helps. PM if you need more info...

Oral Adrol kill my appetite and stomach, I don't get the same side effects using Inj Adrol.

I prefer Inj Dbol personally

I am going to try some Inj Sdrol

Very interesting to read your comments here brothers.

We market of course both the tablet and injection forms of almost all of the available 17-alpha steroids, and I have to say from our quite vast empirical data that even experienced users will be surprised from the potent effect of the injection 17-alpha versions.

We may observe (as one example) an interesting scientific literature in this link - https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov - it deals with Stanozolol as you may see, both in oral and injected form, and Wini is a good example for a 17-alpha steroid which is popular in both forms.

First we clearly conclude that milligram per milligram the injection version is much more potent and has a higher anabolic effect.

Second we observe an interesting prolonged metabolic impact of the 17-alpha steroid (Stanozolol in this case) - We know that the half life on injection Staozolol is quite short and usually even in a depot form is no more then 36-48 hours, in this experiment the injections were given once a week (note that the metabolism of these steroids is quite similar between all mammals, so the injection effect dogs same as humans). Despite the long intervals the effect of the injection stanozolol was very prominent, more then the oral form taken twice a day. Hence even less frequent injections may bring a very favorable effect, this enables less stress as well on the liver.

i’m currently trying inj anadrol for the first time i’m in the first week so still can’t tell i normally run oral drol at 100mg i’m running inj at 50mg at first to see....i know inj super drol was not as good strength an size wise as oral super drol but i didn’t get the back pumps....if you don’t suffer from a lot of the sides it’s seems like oral is the way to go just depends

i mean the best pro of inj vs oral is the avoidable liver toxicty and second no lose of appetite. Cons are you wont get as much size and strength but the comparison is very little. It depends on what your goals are too! hope this helps. PM if you need more info...
Won't get as much size and strength ? Huh

i’m currently trying inj anadrol for the first time i’m in the first week so still can’t tell i normally run oral drol at 100mg i’m running inj at 50mg at first to see....i know inj super drol was not as good strength an size wise as oral super drol but i didn’t get the back pumps....if you don’t suffer from a lot of the sides it’s seems like oral is the way to go just depends
Same source? How's that possible to get more size m strength via oral.

You guys using inj Drol, how is the PIP?

Im gonna give injectable dbol a shot .... Hoping it doesnt mess with my appetite

At first the pip was severe, but my body built a tolerance to it so now its not so bad ... I was using the water based injectable

I also like oral drol and dbol over the injectable versions. Seems to me like the hit better.

My drol has guaiacol. Theres no injection pain but I think the shit tastes like poison. I dont know how bad it actually is but it tastes like the inside of what I imagine a roach motel tastes like.

I prefer the other method.

My drol has guaiacol. Theres no injection pain but I think the shit tastes like poison. I dont know how bad it actually is but it tastes like the inside of what I imagine a roach motel tastes like.

I prefer the other method.
I don’t know if the guaiacol is unhealthy for us but I’m definitely biased to think it’s not a good thing long term. If someone has evidence to the contrary I’d love to read it.

I don’t taste it after injection, but I definitely smell it. The smell is almost impossible to get rid of lol.

I also like oral drol and dbol over the injectable versions. Seems to me like the hit better.

I wish i can stomach the oral dbol after seeing so many good reviews over the years now imma try the injectable form n hopefully that does the job .....

I can smell it sweating out of my pores and my girlfriend can too. Ive dealt with the cat piss smell from gear and excess protein. A lot of sides like the cat piss smell in work out clothes (easy to fix), the taste of cattle pellet tren (I personally miss that one), or sex drives too high or low have solutions that dont require eliminating something that works.

I cant find a work around for the guaiacol stink or taste after inject and see no reason too try and deal with it given I can just take a pill. I haven't played with enough injectable versions of orals but my time with inject anadrol would have my swallowing my injectable winstrol if I had any.

Just personal experience here. I dont have a horse in this race and I dont sell this stuff or rep for anyone, but all factors considered, and considering less injects in the pro column, I never noticed less sides from the inject version. Ive read that the inject version doesnt have the same sides as the oral but my blood pressure would take exception to that.

I don’t know if the guaiacol is unhealthy for us but I’m definitely biased to think it’s not a good thing long term. If someone has evidence to the contrary I’d love to read it.

I don’t taste it after injection, but I definitely smell it. The smell is almost impossible to get rid of lol.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear