over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anadrol ... Oral vs. Inj

Sosa123

Registered
Newbies
Hey everybody im new here but not new to gear .... Ive always been a big fan to anadrol .... Im starting to see more people going into the injectable side of things ... Im hoping this thread will open up to more feedback on the pros n cons of injectable oxy ..... Thanks a lot everyone!!!!

A friend of mine use to lov the stuff. He was the type of guy that as a base he was on 1800 mg/w EQ and 1500 mg/w Sustanon plus a few iu of GH. He's jacked. When he added the stuff basically he looked fuller and more red.

My understanding is there’s zero reasoning for injectable orals. Still stresses the liver.

I can't take the oral but have tried the injectable version with no appetite issues. But I don't think the carrier oils that most labs use for this compound are very desirable. If you've ever used gear with Guaiacol you know the "smell". Can't be good on the insides- homocysteine, CRP, etc

I can't take the oral but have tried the injectable version with no appetite issues. But I don't think the carrier oils that most labs use for this compound are very desirable. If you've ever used gear with Guaiacol you know the "smell". Can't be good on the insides- homocysteine, CRP, etc

I can take anadrol with no problem orally.... But dbol , hell no not even 10mg a day lol

My understanding is there’s zero reasoning for injectable orals. Still stresses the liver.

I have felt revorvit b was beter than oral dbol but maybe placebo

Oral in the Inj version bypass the stomach, so problems with appetite are much less severe than in the tablet version

Boom! And I get crappy appetite on many orals. Damn good point brother

Hey everybody im new here but not new to gear .... Ive always been a big fan to anadrol .... Im starting to see more people going into the injectable side of things ... Im hoping this thread will open up to more feedback on the pros n cons of injectable oxy ..... Thanks a lot everyone!!!!

Dbol kills my appetite so if its an issue with drol for you too then pin away. Prop and drol mix sounds good imo...

But oral is fine though. Preworkout those blood serum levels I would think would spike faster possibly too

Oral, if its not broke don't fix it. People try to get too cute and exotic IMO.

We all wanna be cute sometimes to get exotic ladies. Your post made me laugh bro hahahh

Dbol kills my appetite so if its an issue with drol for you too then pin away. Prop and drol mix sounds good imo...

But oral is fine though. Preworkout those blood serum levels I would think would spike faster possibly too

I think next year imma go with some injectable Dbol because the oral my appetite is shot

Injectable versions don't mess with my appetite till I'm nearly done. They also don't make my liver enzymes get wonky till the end.

Does anyone know how many minutes or hours the oral steroids like dbol become active?

Like you pop one preworkout and it's active in thirty minutes or does it take an hour, two ?

I've always presumed that the liver toxicity would be the same with 17a methyl regardless if it's taken orally or inj. However multiple people have told me lab results were improved with injections compared to oral tabs.

Does anyone know how many minutes or hours the oral steroids like dbol become active?

Like you pop one preworkout and it's active in thirty minutes or does it take an hour, two ?
That's a good question.

I've always gone sublingual and let the tab dissolve under my tongue in the thought that I could speed up absorption and activity.

With Adrol my experience has been that it's best taken about 2h before your workout. Taken this way, I always felt it's effects best during my workouts.

For Dbol I don't know, I'm guessing it will work faster than Adrol but I always use Adrol over Dbol so not much personal experience there.

i always do orals around 40min before

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner