over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anadrol oral vs injectable.

vondra99

Newbies
I've taken Anadrol orally before and I think it was some bunk shit cause I didn't honestly see much from it and I was thinking of trying it again here. But then i was checking out **EDIT** stuff today and saw they had an injectable version which kinda peaked my interest. So I was wanting some opinions from you guys on which they prefer and their experiences with either or both and why?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Professional Muscle mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:
Many threads on this im sure, if you search.

As with anything..injectable will be far more potent then oral.

Anadrol kills my appetite i too wonder if inject would be better.

Injectable bypasses the digestive system so you should avoid the stomach issues you mentioned.

I will most likely always use injectible form over oral. I would inject my vitamins if I could. Anadrol is no different, I like the inj much more.

I tried oral version and dropped it after a week because it messed up my stomach and appetite. I just got an inj version and only did one shot, 1/2 CC in shoulder but had a great workout and no pain. That product will require more and different solvents so for me, I used 1/2", 30g to pin it. Others that have used it swear inj over oral also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've used them both. ANADROL is my favorite AAS and I prefer oral version myself. It works so well I've never seen the need for the extra injections. Just DIANABOL inject,,some folks will swear by them over the oral route

I don't have any stomach or appetite issues with Inj that I do with oral.

Never tried inj anadrol but oral version is just great for me. No stomach upset or other issues whatsoever. With so many pins I woulf find it too uncomfortable to add yet another compund in inj when it is available in oral form.

injectable anadrol causes me far less stomach distress than oral does

ive been playing around with inj. drol for the last month or so and i think its pretty pointless...

just doesnt seem to work like the oral version...

so i was complaining about it to a friend of mine and he said he thought he remembered duchaine saying that you wanted the anadrol to go thru the liver...

something about growth factors being made in the liver???

might be bunk inj adrol or you are a non-responder.

takes no longer than one week on inj drol to feel FULL effects.

in fact after one dosing of supposedly 12.5mg, the next day i am full, and a bit harder.

one week into daily/eod dosings, forget it.. no denying being 'on'

I think the loss of appetite is one of the benefits of taking oral anadrol. I really won't mess with it now, but in the past it was good for gaining 30lbs of water in a month and strength, but now a lot of the older lifters use it precontest and the killing of the appetite, muscle fullness and muscle preserving qualities are really some of it's best uses... my blood pressure is way to high to even consider it, plus I drank way too much to try that with my liver... but that's what I learned and if I wasn't in the shape I am in, i'd likely use it for that purpose, as far as injectable anadrol, the jury is still out, a few have said that they weren't sure about it, but when you take legitimate oral anadrol, trust me, there's no doubt it's doing something...

ive been playing around with inj. drol for the last month or so and i think its pretty pointless...

just doesnt seem to work like the oral version...

so i was complaining about it to a friend of mine and he said he thought he remembered duchaine saying that you wanted the anadrol to go thru the liver...

something about growth factors being made in the liver???

no worries, inject anadrol will still pass through your liver! :)

no worries, inject anadrol will still pass through your liver! :)

yeah dude,i know.

your liver still has to clean it up...

but i think what my friend had read was...the first pass through the liver is where the magic happens...

and honestly i can tell that its there when i shoot 25mgs pre workout...

its just not all that...

I don't know if thats even true that anadrol would stimulate growth factors from the liver? I'd love to learn though. However, it sounds like your buddy might be getting confused with HGH pass through liver stimulating IGF (a growth factor).

I don't know if thats even true that anadrol would stimulate growth factors from the liver? I'd love to learn though. However, it sounds like your buddy might be getting confused with HGH pass through liver stimulating IGF (a growth factor).

yeah...my friend is pretty sharp...but like i said...he "thought" he remembered duchaine had said that...i dont know if its true either...

just threw it out there to see if anybody else knew...:)

Back in the day we had real honest to God big greenies from an American pharm (was is Omadren?) can't remember the brand. Anyway, I was young and dumb. I swear the Greenies increased my bench by 50lbs in a month. I was already lifting a couple of years at that point so it wasn't from natural progress. I was probably too stupid to notice any sides but, was one of the best experiences of my life. If I could get those I'd probably risk taking them again, oral or not!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws