over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anadrol Preworkout

Obviously it produces none...I guess I need to clarify why I'm doing it too....trying to find a maybe slightly healthier way to run a fairly high side affect/high return compound

do you ever get bloodwork done to check your liver enzymes while doing this protocol of pulsing?

-VM

do you ever get bloodwork done to check your liver enzymes while doing this protocol of pulsing?

-VM

Nope....probably should though.....not that it means much but I subjectively "feel" better....anadrol, superdrol, m 1t, halotestin......all of them make me feel a bit sluggish....and from what I understand this is due to stressing the liver....I don't feel as beat down all day...plus when i take te anadrol i usually down a preworkout type shake or a couple cups of coffee so the caffeie helps offset any lethargy while it's active....
It's more tailored to minimizing my side affects but still being able to tak a heavy hitter like anadrol...i'm weird though...most guys like dbol....males them feel good....I feel like ass on dbol...BP headaches on 20mgs...I have also had hemmorhoids (sp?) every time I have tried it for an extended period. Even when dosed pre wo only....but anadrol I can tolerate.

Nope....probably should though.....not that it means much but I subjectively "feel" better....anadrol, superdrol, m 1t, halotestin......all of them make me feel a bit sluggish....and from what I understand this is due to stressing the liver....I don't feel as beat down all day...plus when i take te anadrol i usually down a preworkout type shake or a couple cups of coffee so the caffeie helps offset any lethargy while it's active....
It's more tailored to minimizing my side affects but still being able to tak a heavy hitter like anadrol...i'm weird though...most guys like dbol....males them feel good....I feel like ass on dbol...BP headaches on 20mgs...I have also had hemmorhoids (sp?) every time I have tried it for an extended period. Even when dosed pre wo only....but anadrol I can tolerate.

Thanks for the response. You're correct about the sluggish feeling being associated with liver, but it can also be correlated to a variety of other bodily functions that are impacted by AAS use.

(IE) while on AAS your kidneys are also strained, and will have to filter more protein then usual, which raises creatinine and uric acid levels.

I find nothing really can beat the sluggish feeling on d-drol... I find a bit of T3 actually helps perk me up, but again it's been years since I've ran that compound.

D-bol makes me feel like a king! lol you get some weird sides my friend :p

-VM

Dbol and adrol have a synergistic effect. I take 25mgdbol/25mg adrol about 1-1.5hrs preworkout and try to take it on somewhat of an empty stomach. I have def noticed a good boost in strength. Nothing insane but maybe a good %15 increase and I get super vascular as well. Now, I train DC and only lift 4days per week but i only take my drol/dbol preworkout 3x per week(not on leg days) so its usually mon,tues,fri is when i take it. ive found at a low dose of 25mg of each it doesnt give me the sides they typically would. No bloat, no loss of appetite, and liver values are normal. Its only in you for 4hrs so its not gonna do much harm. I dont even see any harm in running it that way long term.

x2 need to get that sh*t built up in your system progressively over the course of a couple of weeks.

The best pre-workout "sup" is 100mg of testosterone-suspension. 45 minutes PWO is intense, lol. 0.5mL in each pec babbby!

-VM

F'n Rights

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear