over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anadrol Preworkout

tri-terror

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hey guys, I have seen some people lately that say they take A bombs not every day but just pre workout anyone have an opinion on this or any other oral used for such?

Hey guys, I have seen some people lately that say they take A bombs not every day but just pre workout anyone have an opinion on this or any other oral used for such?

I would not bother doing a PWO pulse of d-drol.

Cheque Drops or Halo would be the only suitable oral compounds for this IMO.

-VM

well ill just tell you that i have never messed with a drol but i have made some of my best PR's and great workouts poping 50mg of dbol or tbol about an hour before the gym

well ill just tell you that i have never messed with a drol but i have made some of my best PR's and great workouts poping 50mg of dbol or tbol about an hour before the gym

But you were on a consistent dose of d-bol/t-bol right? (IE) 4 weeks?? or did you just mean that you were taking the dose 1hr preworkout, and no more besides that???

-VM

no not always on a consistent dose. I just popped a bunch of dbol before I was trying to go for a deadlift PR. and I had a great workout and hit the PR I was honing for wit h was 605 and after I hit that I said f it I'll go for 635 and if I don't get it I'll still be happy I hit my 600. and I got the 635. but I've also just popped a few before some gym days like if I'm wanna go a little heavier and I've noticed a pretty good diff. but that's just me everyone may be diff.

I take it only pre wo....i feel the same strength taking it pre wo only vs spread out through out the day (and a higher dose)

I take it only pre wo....i feel the same strength taking it pre wo only vs spread out through out the day (and a higher dose)

but are you going to the gym 7 days per week?

or do you not take the anadrol on rest days?

-VM

but are you going to the gym 7 days per week?

or do you not take the anadrol on rest days?

-VM

I workout on an 8 day split....2 days off....I take 100mgs before legs and chest and 50mgs on the other days...off days nothing

i don't feel any added boost if i take pre wo....i feel the same whether 30mins prior to gym or 6 hours....its not gonna be like a pre workout n.o. drink or nuthing.....take it for 4 weeks straight everyday, and i guarantee some good workouts

i don't feel any added boost if i take pre wo....i feel the same whether 30mins prior to gym or 6 hours....its not gonna be like a pre workout n.o. drink or nuthing.....take it for 4 weeks straight everyday, and i guarantee some good workouts

x2 need to get that sh*t built up in your system progressively over the course of a couple of weeks.

The best pre-workout "sup" is 100mg of testosterone-suspension. 45 minutes PWO is intense, lol. 0.5mL in each pec babbby!

-VM

I workout on an 8 day split....2 days off....I take 100mgs before legs and chest and 50mgs on the other days...off days nothing

Word...

I dunno I just find it odd, but different strokes for different folks. :headbang:

-VM

Honestly for me my current method has yielded the same results as 100mg a day spread out in 2 or 3 doses....plus I can eat....I'm at my strongest ever and I'm taking a fairly small dose of test (300mgs) and masteron enan. (500mgs) besides the anadrol...

Different strokes different folks...but anyone that knocks it...have u tried it? Why does the body need constant slow drip on anadrol in the bloodstream? The body generally works in "pulses"....gh, testosterone, cortisol....I feel like my way has allowed me to use a lower total dose and yield (for me) the same results as a higher dose....I'm not saying I'm right and everyone is wrong...I'm just relaying my results and my logic behind it

x2 need to get that sh*t built up in your system progressively over the course of a couple of weeks.

The best pre-workout "sup" is 100mg of testosterone-suspension. 45 minutes PWO is intense, lol. 0.5mL in each pec babbby!

-VM

yes indeed :headbang:

Plang's method sounds interesting, I can understand both his and everyone elses logic.
I do three on one off, so I may just do 50 per day, everyday and do it pre workout to see

I've never felt any oral outside of maybe halo to work that quick for me, oh and methyltest...maybe. I've tried the pre-w/o theory, and it never ever worked for me or most of whom I have known over the years. ED dosing for a few days was always better for me.

BMJ

Honestly for me my current method has yielded the same results as 100mg a day spread out in 2 or 3 doses....plus I can eat....I'm at my strongest ever and I'm taking a fairly small dose of test (300mgs) and masteron enan. (500mgs) besides the anadrol...

Different strokes different folks...but anyone that knocks it...have u tried it? Why does the body need constant slow drip on anadrol in the bloodstream? The body generally works in "pulses"....gh, testosterone, cortisol....I feel like my way has allowed me to use a lower total dose and yield (for me) the same results as a higher dose....I'm not saying I'm right and everyone is wrong...I'm just relaying my results and my logic behind it

Yes I've tried it. Back in the early 90s pulsing orals was a pretty common protocol.

I agree that d-drol gives ridiculous stomach-knots... that's why I will never use the particular compound again.

Regarding your pulsing of hormones theory.... let me ask you one thing... how much oxymetholone (anadrol) does your body produce naturally on a daily basis ???? :banghead::rolleyes: LOL

-VM

I've never felt any oral outside of maybe halo to work that quick for me, oh and methyltest...maybe. I've tried the pre-w/o theory, and it never ever worked for me or most of whom I have known over the years. ED dosing for a few days was always better for me.

BMJ

By all means Ed dosing is better.....
But this way I feel like it's somewhat healthier and I could possibly run it longer if desired than Ed dosing.

But yes for all out mass gains dose everyday and multiple times per day.

Ahem! :headbang:

You forgot Cheque-Drops though bro =)

-VM

Yes I've tried it. Back in the early 90s pulsing orals was a pretty common protocol.

I agree that d-drol gives ridiculous stomach-knots... that's why I will never use the particular compound again.

Regarding your pulsing of hormones theory.... let me ask you one thing... how much oxymetholone (anadrol) does your body produce naturally on a daily basis ???? :banghead::rolleyes: LOL

-VM

Obviously it produces none...I guess I need to clarify why I'm doing it too....trying to find a maybe slightly healthier way to run a fairly high side affect/high return compound

By all means Ed dosing is better.....
But this way I feel like it's somewhat healthier and I could possibly run it longer if desired than Ed dosing.

Ok so using this thinking, wouldn't the gains be almost identical, and wouldn't the impact on the body be virtual identical, if you just ran a lower dose of the oral steroid for a prolonged period of time? (IE) anavar at 15-20mg/ed or d-bol at 10mg/ed for 6-8 weeks.

The reason I oppose your reasoning is because although the liver is undeniably a resilient organ, it's not like taking 1 or 2 day breaks between steroid pulses is giving it satisfactory time to heal.

Not trying to knock you at all.. just for arguments sake.. lol. i'm bored..

-VM

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner