over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ANADROL receptors legend

yoshimistu

Registered
Is relly true than the anadrol dont' need receptors for interact with cells membrane? After you can't find receptors saturation and you can take all the anadrol that you want. Higgest dose whit higgest improovement?

You should be more worried about the serious health risks associated with high doses of drol for an extended period , not to mention the sides

I have herd that anadrol is NOT dose dependent. No more improvement over 100mg.
I started with 50mg and bumped it to 100mg with minimal sided. My strength is at its highest right now......
I have seen people run 150mg .

Going from 50 to 100 will see better gains andnot much more sides going beyond 100 you will not see better gains but will have worse sides , not to mention liver toxicity

well, it's anecdotal (haha spell check!), but my piss was way darker/oranger on DMZ/Methadrol 4-5caps a day than it is on 150mg drol/day.

maybe somebody knows for sure, but the theraputic dose for a 70lb child on anadrol is 3-4x what a 200+lb bodybuilder typically uses... and the theraputic use extends for months, not weeks in the case of a bodybuilder (or powerlifter, ect...).

time to keyword "oxymetholone + AST + ALT" in pubmed.

Bump

Never heard of this before, would be highly interested in if others know about this.

All of those AAS profiles posted on the net say that most of Anadrol's activity is outside the A/R. Apparently this is common with a lot of orals.
So according to those, it doesn't need to interact with receptor.

He's referring to anadrol's proported effect of interfering with the glucocorticoid receptor, and that possibly being the main source of it's anabolism...

Is relly true than the anadrol dont' need receptors for interact with cells membrane? After you can't find receptors saturation and you can take all the anadrol that you want. Higgest dose whit higgest improovement?

Huh?

He's referring to anadrol's proported effect of interfering with the glucocorticoid receptor, and that possibly being the main source of it's anabolism...

kind of like dbol and idk how many other orals.. but the AR binding affinity is shit and most of there actions is done by secondary means or whatever the proper chemistry verbiage is LOL

There have been a handful of peeps here who have claimed that the true androgenic properties of the dht-derivative really dont become pronouced until you hit 200s and above... obviously you diet needs to be in check and in a precontest mode to reap best of those benefits.

definitely wouldnt hurt a few ppl to just man up and try if thats what they are looking for... if things start to get too screwy then drop dosing entirely for a few days to let your system clear out a tad then start back up again...

I figure thats not too unreasonable to ask with all the random various ppl who underestimate certain long esters and shoot too high on their dosing right out the gate to realize oh shit! this isnt cool and not what I expected and now have to wait weeks not days in agony for levels to drop down to something more manageable LOL

I've done several brands of anadrol, Hemogenims, denkall75, green giants, Iranian oxymethalone, UGLY labs and have dosed all the way up to 250mg with not many sides. I did get my hands on some greek genaoharms once and 100mg is all I needed and could handled. I never had Anadol work that good before it was like the stuff you heard about in the old days. I was feeling kind of weird all day long but in the gym I was a animal. Throwing waits around and screaming like I was pissed off at the weights

I mean that anadrol has got a very low binding affinity with the androgen receptor,for this reason oxymetholone is highly effective in promoting extensive gains.

I was told face to face by an Olympian competitor that guys that used anadrol took 6 tabs a day on average, but only for very short periods of time. He was obviously talking about the elite competitors, but I wouldn't be surprised if many guys on this board did the same. Is it true? Who really knows, but the man that told me he did it also. Everyone lies about what they take anyway. I do half the time, and it's hypocritical but I try to keep young guys from even fooling with steroids because when its all said and done you have to ask yourself," was it really worth it?" I bet Ronnie Coleman would tell you today, hell no!

I was told face to face by an Olympian competitor that guys that used anadrol took 6 tabs a day on average, but only for very short periods of time.

It is totally believable. I don't know where this idea came from that you can only tolerate 50mg of anadrol a day. It was prescribed for anemia in doses ranging from 1-5mg per kg of bodyweight.
For a 220lb bodybuilder, that would be 100-500mg of Anadrol per day.

Read this info on it.... 3-6 months at 1-5mg per kg of bodyweight!
Oxymetholone Dosage - Drugs.com

Tes, I don't know how Ronnie feels but he is known as the greatest bodybuilder of all time. He's what, an 8 time Olympian? He'll be remembered for an eternity as the GOAT. Id bet many of us here at PM would take his place. Even if that did mean a shortening of our lives or living in sickness.

Nice read TNH, I tell my pals to start at 100 and go up. Interesting it says the minimum trial is 3-6 months. Lol. Makes u wonder how gym rats became so conservative in their dosing of this and other compounds. Even the medical community advocates up to 500mg a day for a minimum of six months.

Question

So does this ONLY work for Anadrol or all orals, or only certain oral aas?

I actually did a little experiment many years ago to see if I could keep gains going without dramatically increasing doses. This was a while back, back when everyone thought receptor downregulation was the reason for gains stopping.
Since many orals work through mechanisms outside the A/R, I hypothesized that you could give the receptors a break by cycling injectables with orals in between. The idea was that when the receptors downregulated after 8-10 weeks of injectables, you could grow using orals while the receptors 'cleaned'. Then you would go back to injectables until they downregulated again.

Not surprisingly, It didn't work. Once gains stalled at 8-10 weeks, I got no more gains from orals afterwards, and still nothing when heading back into an injectable based cycle at the same doses as the previous cycle.
That suggested to me that gains stop from other mechanisms besides A/R downregulation. Now we know there are tons of other factors as to why gains stop, from SHBG to myostatin and so on.
At the time I really thought I may have been on to something though.

Those dosages are for Anemic kids would a non anemic person be able to handle that type of administration for an extended period like they suggest?

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear