over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ANADROL receptors legend

So does this ONLY work for Anadrol or all orals, or only certain oral aas?

Definitely will take some chem guy to decipher since this I know anadrol was dosed so high since it was used primarily for anemia treatment... if you look at medical use of var for muscle wasting with HIV/AIDS patients they usually did 2.5-10mg/day for anti-catabolic/anabolism effects just as deca was usually dosed around the 2mg/lb range for same reason... halo was usually 10mg/day maybe upped to 20mg/day and that was hypogonadism treatment and kick start delayed puberty... so all those low doses remained effective for ppl behind on the curve... obviously may be more sensitive to compounds since body already lacking certain levels...

Nice read TNH, I tell my pals to start at 100 and go up. Interesting it says the minimum trial is 3-6 months. Lol. Makes u wonder how gym rats became so conservative in their dosing of this and other compounds. Even the medical community advocates up to 500mg a day for a minimum of six months.

I'm sure some meat head back in the day seen a jacked anemic person and asked them about training etc and they claimed just the drol from medical condition so spawned the curiousity... Im sure the otherwise healthy non anemic meathead tried comparable dosage and had some complications so proceeded with trial and error to establish effect ranges for normal ppl without the medical conditions who warrant such high dosages...

I've never seen a jacked anemic dude, but I keep hearing about really big dudes taking 5-6 drols a day.

Dan Duchaine published about a certain pro doing 10drol a day for a 10 week cycle...along with 2grams of cyp and clen for his show prep

why dont orals work on the AR?

:(
I actually did a little experiment many years ago to see if I could keep gains going without dramatically increasing doses. This was a while back, back when everyone thought receptor downregulation was the reason for gains stopping.
Since many orals work through mechanisms outside the A/R, I hypothesized that you could give the receptors a break by cycling injectables with orals in between. The idea was that when the receptors downregulated after 8-10 weeks of injectables, you could grow using orals while the receptors 'cleaned'. Then you would go back to injectables until they downregulated again.

Not surprisingly, It didn't work. Once gains stalled at 8-10 weeks, I got no more gains from orals afterwards, and still nothing when heading back into an injectable based cycle at the same doses as the previous cycle.
That suggested to me that gains stop from other mechanisms besides A/R downregulation. Now we know there are tons of other factors as to why gains stop, from SHBG to myostatin and so on.
At the time I really thought I may have been on to something though.

So eventually your gains pretty much HALT or are just slowly increasing just barely faster then natty status? I thought switching compounds is what was reccomended but hmmm this is interesting!

:(

So eventually your gains pretty much HALT or are just slowly increasing just barely faster then natty status? I thought switching compounds is what was reccomended but hmmm this is interesting!

I can't speak for anyone else, but for me personally, If I stay on past 8-12 weeks (even if I switch compounds), gains will pretty much stop. If I want to keep making gains without a break, I have to really increase the dose. I don't like to do that, so I just come off and give it some time before jumping back on.
The experiment I did was based on the idea that downregulation of the A/R is why gains stopped. That is not the case, so my idea did not work.
I just recently began blasting and cruising, so I no longer am technically 'off'. I just began my first blast after cruising, and I am making gains again. I think this will work a lot better than cycling on and completely off. I know I lost a good amount of gains coming off some of my cycles, even with a proper PCT.
I am just tired of the roller coaster ride and figure at 30 years old it was time to think about HRT anyway.

I can't speak for anyone else, but for me personally, If I stay on past 8-12 weeks (even if I switch compounds), gains will pretty much stop. If I want to keep making gains without a break, I have to really increase the dose. I don't like to do that, so I just come off and give it some time before jumping back on.
The experiment I did was based on the idea that downregulation of the A/R is why gains stopped. That is not the case, so my idea did not work.
I just recently began blasting and cruising, so I no longer am technically 'off'. I just began my first blast after cruising, and I am making gains again. I think this will work a lot better than cycling on and completely off. I know I lost a good amount of gains coming off some of my cycles, even with a proper PCT.
I am just tired of the roller coaster ride and figure at 30 years old it was time to think about HRT anyway.

Oh okay gotcha, yes I do the same thing , I cruise @ 300 mg test a week and then I JUST added in another 300 mg test and 700 mg tren. Interesting topic though! So what do you suggest the biggest regulater is regarding progressing on cycle , obviously upping the dose would help and taking a break but is there any other advice that could help remedy compounds staying full power?

Last edited:
Oh okay gotcha, yes I do the same thing , I cruise @ 300 mg test a week and then I JUST added in another 300 mg test and 700 mg tren. Interesting topic though! So what do you suggest the biggest regulater is regarding progressing on cycle , obviously upping the dose would help and taking a break but is there any other advice that could help remedy compounds staying full power?

Im suprised switching from a oil based compound to an oral based didn't make much changes I wonder what the main factor in tha was .

I don't know what the main factor was. It may be myostatin, or it may be a combination of other factors. For a while I thought it may be SHBG, but I experimented with that as well by using insulin, nettle root, etc. It wasn't enough to make a difference, I needed to bump the dose up to see more results.
I even tried running DNP in high doses between AAS blasts with the theory that the increased metabolism might prime the body for growth again/downregulate receptors.
Ultimately nothing worked except for taking time off (or cruising) or really increasing the doses. Increasing the doses just doesn't work, even if you bump by 200mg every 2 months, you are looking at megadoses by the end of the year.... and where are you going to go from there?

Since I am not hell bent on being a mass monster, I am fine with just blast and cruise. I do enjoy experimenting though, it just didn't end up working out the way I had hoped it would.
I think that the only hope in the future with regard to making constant gains will be myo inhibitors and eventually gene doping/therapy.

I've never seen a jacked anemic dude, but I keep hearing about really big dudes taking 5-6 drols a day.

purely speculation on my end cuz there is no telling really unless there is some unknown study somewhere to support evidence of anabolism etc at the lower doses with higher levels needed specifically for anemic purposes... I'm not opposed to some day popping 4-5/day for a month to see what it entails....

MOTW, I agree. Perhaps someday 5 a day may be for me, as of now, no!

Oxymetholone has like zero affinity for the AR according to some data. I think the likely explanation for it's obvious anabolic/androgenic effects, as some experts have specualted, is that it has metabolites with high affinity. This would make it a sort of a pro-hormone. Bottom line is that it works though. :D

I got here a couple hundred Anapolon straight from a Turkish pharmacy and they are like gold coins to me.:D

I've done several brands of anadrol, Hemogenims, denkall75, green giants, Iranian oxymethalone, UGLY labs and have dosed all the way up to 250mg with not many sides. I did get my hands on some greek genaoharms once and 100mg is all I needed and could handled. I never had Anadol work that good before it was like the stuff you heard about in the old days. I was feeling kind of weird all day long but in the gym I was a animal. Throwing waits around and screaming like I was pissed off at the weights

I tried a bunch of different brands of Anadrol years ago to no effect it seemed. Even the Greek Genapharm Oxybolone you liked. I don't know what changed but they work a lot better these days.:D

As far as dosage, I can't afford to dose high, would get too expensive. On another forum a kid who was sort of coached by Levrone said Levrone told him he did 8 a day with oral Winstrol on top, for the Olympia. The kid was thinking of going to 100mg from 50mg and Levrone said you can triple that no problem. :D

Now you can't trust everything you read on forums but the kid seemed honest.:D iabadman saw the discussion.

Last edited:
Oxymetholone has like zero affinity for the AR according to some data. I think the likely explanation for it's obvious anabolic/androgenic effects, as some experts have specualted, is that it has metabolites with high affinity. This would make it a sort of a pro-hormone. Bottom line is that it works though. :D

I got here a couple hundred Anapolon straight from a Turkish pharmacy and they are like gold coins to me.:D

I tried a bunch of different brands of Anadrol years ago to no effect it seemed. Even the Greek Genapharm Oxybolone you liked. I don't know what changed but they work a lot better these days.:D

As far as dosage, I can't afford to dose high, would get too expensive. On another forum a kid who was sort of coached by Levrone said Levrone told him he did 8 a day with oral Winstrol on top, for the Olympia. The kid was thinking of going to 100mg from 50mg and Levrone said you can triple that no problem. :D

Now you can't trust everything you read on forums but the kid seemed honest.:D iabadman saw the discussion.

based on big As thread saying how much pros use i wouldnt doubt it. anadrol is without a doubt the best oral... i get very little sub-q water and tons of im water... cuts fat off me like nothing else... i would use anadrol 365 days a year if it was safer.

Nothing I know compares to good ole' Hemos:D

MY DOC HAD NE TAKE 6 TO 8 TABS A DAY.

Curious for how long your doc had you run them and if labs were even a concern, how often where labs done to make sure your health wasnt out of range... also how did you dose your handful of tabs through out the day... all at once... split twice, every 6-8hrs?

Nothing I know compares to good ole' Hemos:D

Ah yes, Hemogenin. Something about those things when I saw them ten years ago made me feel that they were going to be awesome... and they were.
God I miss old school AAS.

Ah yes, Hemogenin. Something about those things when I saw them ten years ago made me feel that they were going to be awesome... and they were.
God I miss old school AAS.

they are still around (Brazil) :D

**broken link removed**

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420