over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ANADROL receptors legend

I disagree with almost every word of this entire post. But the opening line is correct, if you went off JUST what you read in the PDR and what people post, this is probably what you would think.

-Your list of anadrols effects are all secondary effects of all AAS.
-3 months is WAY too long to stay on.
-Winny would be a bad choice and makes no sense.
-25-50mg is plenty for an "advanced" user, 4-6 tabs per day is reckless, and for 3 months? lol
-it is not a cosmetic drug, you are thinking of things like masteron and winny, not anadrol.

Research shows anadrol mainly effects the Glucocorticoid receptor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

I do agree with you on most points,except it has been a long,long time since most body builders worry about recklessness of taking too much of anything.

People take DNP for God's sake

I don't think there is a lot of difference between the hepatotoxicity of one oral to another,if you look at a large amount of the studies , some show the "safe ones" anavar,winny, are just as bad or worst than anadrol,halo,etc.
For a large guy I don't think 150mg a day is out of whack,many take much more.
Anadrol is not so great by itself because of it's low affinity to the androgen receptor, but it stacks great. Take as much test as you dare and you will make great gains alone and a good portion will stay there, anadrol not so much. Forget the studies I, like a lot of guys here have been doing this before there was a internet.
It's no different than most AAS taken at moderate doses with liver protection and stacked with good ole test , it is very effective.
Trying to analyze a lot of what we do under a microscope is time consuming and sometimes futile. One 200 lb guy will grow like a weed on 100mg of anadrol a day,another couple pounds of water weight. I wish there was more definitive answers for us to go on, but some people will grow on any dosage, some people no matter what they take will ever have much luck, and so goes genetics.
And I unfortunately was somewhere in the middle,so goes life,lol

sorry dude, all set now.

using super high doses of orals i use 150mg+ed glutathione, 3g nac, SOD 3kiu wk, taurine 50+g ed, res 150ish mg/wk, curc 300+, lpc/ppc, is what i have used before and i had no problems. there was some other stuff in there too but not liver specific.

i might run some UDCA after or towards the end.

at some point you will have to weigh the cost of all this stuff, you can keep buying and adding stuff all day, but first cover the basics.

Forgive my ignorance but what is lpc/ppc?
Also no clue what SOD is though I do see it avail... It hasnt gotten much attention on the board.
Thats a lot of freakin taurine lol. I think I dosed it at 3g in the past...for cramping issues on clen.

Also no clue what SOD is though I do see it avail... It hasnt gotten much attention on the board.
Thats a lot of freakin taurine lol. I think I dosed it at 3g in the past...for cramping issues on clen.

I will let LK3 chime in as he can give a better explanation of SOD but here is a quick article that will give you some info on it.

Superoxide Dismutase Benefits One of the Most Important Things You Can Do to Live Longer - Underground Health Reporter : Underground Health Reporter

I would like to supplement with glutathione. Not sure which to use and how to dose it.

Recovering HPTA? Are you recommending running PCT to increase AAS effectiveness post blast? Even if this worked, I don't think it would be worth the losses during PCT to try and restore HPTA... Unless you weren't really at a genetic limit where you would shrink down without a good cruise dose. If by recovering HPTA you mean just backing off the dose and using low doses for a while, forget I mentioned the statement above.

yes im talking about running pct meds. that is how you make aas more effective... i guess you didnt read that whole cfp thing a few years back?

im not saying anything new at all, this is the same concept that gets rehashed over and over thats why i dont understand why people dont get it yet.

what losses is someone getting over 2-3 weeks? a little water?

genetic limit? your drug free genetic limit is one thing, but for sure lots of people maintain monsterous amounts of muscle above that on 150-400 mg/wk of test wich you could also run and recover hpta to some extent, and that is what im suggesting to keep doses out of the stratusphere. again this is nothing new at all, i feel like i should be pasting DC's old stuff here...

Phosphatidylcholines

Injection lipolysis

Deoxycholic acid

above is what you need to look at, as usual inject seems to be the shit.

SOD is AWSOME!!! something i have use since like 07. when i use it particularly the inject i do not ever get sick. that alone is enough for me. i cant say enough about it.

again i like taurine a LOT. in high doses it gives a little more fullness i think and it has all kinds of great benniffits, and really cheap, like 15 a kg.

I shoot a half cc of PPC every single day, been doing that for almost 5 years now. I think it really helps reduce scar tissue.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131