over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anadrol, unbearable back an knee pain

jayl19

Registered
Hey, so went to turkey 2 months ago an bough 6 boxes of pharmacy grade nap50s, ready for my bulk which I started 4 weeks ago, I ran my usual

test cyp 800mg
Eq 800mg
Proviron 50mg every day
Adex 1/4 x3 per week
4iu hgh

Then added the naps on top 50mg pre workout so 5 times a week, 3 weeks in and my lower back is so sore I have to sit down in work as the pain is so bad, in the gym I can’t do anything standing, plus my knees are in bits I cant trains legs full stop and even walking is killing

So 1 week ago I dropped the naps and my weight dropped 8lh (1lb everyday) back and knees are 90% better but now I’m stuck with 100s of there tabs

Is there are way I can take them with out the water retention?

I’m sure ameen mentions something about it years ago might have been mega dosing them 3x a week or sumthing along those lines

What If I just took 150mg x2 a week?

Kinda sounds like your body made that decision for ya. I could never handle huge jumps in weight either. My body did the same things.

Hey, so went to turkey 2 months ago an bough 6 boxes of pharmacy grade nap50s, ready for my bulk which I started 4 weeks ago, I ran my usual

test cyp 800mg
Eq 800mg
Proviron 50mg every day
Adex 1/4 x3 per week
4iu hgh

Then added the naps on top 50mg pre workout so 5 times a week, 3 weeks in and my lower back is so sore I have to sit down in work as the pain is so bad, in the gym I can’t do anything standing, plus my knees are in bits I cant trains legs full stop and even walking is killing

So 1 week ago I dropped the naps and my weight dropped 8lh (1lb everyday) back and knees are 90% better but now I’m stuck with 100s of there tabs

Is there are way I can take them with out the water retention?

I’m sure ameen mentions something about it years ago might have been mega dosing them 3x a week or sumthing along those lines

What If I just took 150mg x2 a week?

50mg Anadrol is kind of alot. Especially on top of all the EQ you are running, they will both dramatically increase RBCs.

2 suggestions:
-Try 25mg just once a day, preworkout
or
-Try splitting 25mg Am, 25mg PM

The drug only has an 8 hour half life.

Going to 150mg is stupidity, you will feel much worse. Don't listen to what Ameen says.

Anadrol always comes in 50mg so I always thought that was the standard dose, apparently liver destroys most of it

It’s worth a shot tho half tab a day for now, don’t want them to go to waste

Anadrol always comes in 50mg so I always thought that was the standard dose, apparently liver destroys most of it

It’s worth a shot tho half tab a day for now, don’t want them to go to waste

a 25mg dose spread 8-10 hours apart would likely yield more growth than 50mg all at once.

The split dosing would have the benefit of lower blood pressure, and slightly less harsh on the liver and stomach.

Well, I guess the question comes down to is the all the pain worth it? It wouldn't be for me.

Well, I guess the question comes down to is the all the pain worth it? It wouldn't be for me.

certainly not

But I was hoping there was a way to take them with out getting the pain

Called low back pumps. You are most likely shit out of luck. I tried running Dbol a couple different times. The pumps in my low back were unbearable. And if I tried to walk anything other than short distances my shins would feel like they were going to explode. Just couldn't take it.

Thanks for the reply’s lads

I found 30ml of npp in my gear box so gona use that for now then try switching back to the naps in 3/4 weeks, maybe try 10 days on 10 days off plus split them an an pm

If u also get knee pain i would think its because of the pressure anadrol gives. I get terrible neck pain for example, and middel back. Get so tight its insaine. Puts pressure on the nervs around my knees so i get that pain to.

i love drol, havent used it in a long time but tempted... lol

jay you been around a while and arent young if i remember... 50mgs is a very small dose of drol, though to be honest about what i would try if i were to play with it again.

i would prob do smaller doses then one big one, try splitting the 50 into 3 doses.

for cramping think taurine, magnesium and glycerol.
if its more of a pump and maybe bp up a lil try some potassium citrate.

also might want to think of lowering the other doses, maybe less sides at half those doses and a nice aas combo!

test/eq+drol is one of my faves!!!

good luck bro!

be sure to have the nac at 2g+ ed at the very least too!

Thanks for the reply’s lads

I found 30ml of npp in my gear box so gona use that for now then try switching back to the naps in 3/4 weeks, maybe try 10 days on 10 days off plus split them an an pm

i really dont like the short cycle idea.
takes a good 2 weeks to actually SEE what an oral is gona do, you are dropping before it really even does its thing.

drol long cycles all the way.

while nandrolones can help with some types of pain they are usually just masking the situation. i have used for some long term joint pain but that is diffferent then what you have going on. :lightbulb:

i really dont like the short cycle idea.
takes a good 2 weeks to actually SEE what an oral is gona do, you are dropping before it really even does its thing.

drol long cycles all the way.

while nandrolones can help with some types of pain they are usually just masking the situation. i have used for some long term joint pain but that is diffferent then what you have going on. :lightbulb:

Yeah I’m 32 been cycling since around 25, one bulk and one cut per year, low dose of test in between

It’s mainly the lower back pumps that are killing me not really cramps, I’ll try the potassium though next time I use them, yeah kinda sucks I had to cut the cycle of naps short felt like I was staring to make good gains from them

Thanks for you help

I must have missed the memo that 50mg adrol was a high dose :p I tend to only use 50mg but it's not high at all. Most guys I know use at least double that. I also know quite a few top guys have used 300-400mg adrol.

There have been numerous studies done on oxymetholone for various muscle wasting diseases and muscle building and strength etc. I have seen very high doses used for very long durations many times. The last study I read gave adrol for 24 weeks straight. They came to the conclusion that 100mg gave much better muscle building than 50mg but similar to 150mg. The fact 150mg is more toxic lead them to believe 100mg was a very effective dose.

Jay I do like short cycles. For me most results from orals take place in the first few weeks so instead of 6 weeks I tend to do 3 on 2/3 off and 3 on. Although I do think adrol is different and more results come when it builds up over time.

Gains aren't worth feeling like shit and being in pain so I would just drop it. Perhaps try something like tbol/sdrol/dbol instead if you really want to use an oral. For future reference (if you want to try them again) keep your diet extra clean, drink lot's of water and look at adding in taurine, magnesium and vitamin c whilst you run it.

Anytime I put on a ton of water weight I get debilitating back, forearm and calf pumps. It sounds like you also added a lot of weight on these with similar Sx.

My suggestion is hold off and use them when dieting hard and cutting carbs. It will keep strength up and will hold less water which in turn will keep some of the unbearable sides down.

Drol has always,been my oral of choice!It's a different animal and for some the sides just can't be tolerated.......

Much lower doses, split throughout the entire day.

Yeah, if you want to try to keep using them now then I would split the tablet in half and take 1/2 before workout and then the other half like 10 or 12 hours before or after that., working around bed time. From what I could find online, it looks like it has a half life of between 8 and 9 hours long.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner