over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anadrol vs. Dianabol (by Gavin Kane)

mmmm I'm not so sure will be good for your liver!!!! Anadrol and dianabol are epato toxic and take together I think is not the best choice

Agreed. Gotta reek havoc for sure. You'd have to be downing a whole bottle of milk thistle every other day to protect your liver.

I have had great times with the anadrol I have found running 50mg a day in divided dosed for 5 days on and two off I get the strength gains and keep the toxicity down has anyone had similar results or any feed back on this method let me just say thank you in advance;)

I will be trying this in the near future for sure.....sounds like a good mix for sure.

does anyone else get horribly sleepy on dbol?

anadrol gives me no negative sides (but I never go past 75-100mg/day)
but dbol, even at 50mg, and I feel like I CONSTANTLY need to take a nap
I've tried taking it before bed, but I still feel lethargic all day and it gives me heartburn before bed, dammit....
:banghead:

i will just stick with dbol and 50mg is enough for me. love anadrol as it will put on a lot of size if you do not mind bloat. the only thing i love to run together is winny and var along with t3.

MY Way

I take my anadrol 1 our before workout and split 25 mg of dbol around the day. I take one pill of dbol like every 3 hours, and it works amazing because you keep it constantly on your blood stream, and i also do one shoot of test Enanthate at week....

this thread is making me anxious for my dbol to get here lol. if it were legal for me to use and i was actually getting some that is :D

I ran a 50mg Dbol / 50mg Drol stack, did it for 4 weeks, but I gained 30 lbs of mass...

That of course is not for everyone...

Rage

I know some guys posted they take dbol throughout the day and drol pre workout. What if you had both products in liquid form, combined them and dosed several time throughout the day? Say for example 30mg dbol, 30mg drol.

Always been too spooked to try both but this write up makes alot of sense. All too often bros go bizerk with dosages and cause themselves all type of problems. This is very intriguing. Nice write up.

Starting monday, 300sust, 200deca eod for 16- w- 100 adrol + 75 dbol for a 4 week jump start.
Weighing 245 on trt dose for the last 2 mnths.
Ready to grow!

I've seen this posted and talked about quite a bit.always a fun read

Starting monday, 300sust, 200deca eod for 16- w- 100 adrol + 75 dbol for a 4 week jump start.
Weighing 245 on trt dose for the last 2 mnths.
Ready to grow!

How has just a trt dose affected muscle gains? Assuming you've tried just the Test at some point

I ran a 50mg Dbol / 50mg Drol stack, did it for 4 weeks, but I gained 30 lbs of mass...

That of course is not for everyone...

Rage

Did you have Test as a base for this?

Without a test base, how do T levels not crash from solely Dbol usage? Honestly people talk about how dumb a dbol only cycle is but I hear good things often.

How has just a trt dose affected muscle gains? Assuming you've tried just the Test at some point

Did you have Test as a base for this?

I actually gained 10 pds in that 2 mnth period buy adding in an additional 1000 calories off summer diet. Not really A diet just able to eat more with the change of weather. Just test 250 and 4iu's gh.

I actually gained 10 pds in that 2 mnth period buy adding in an additional 1000 calories off summer diet. Not really A diet just able to eat more with the change of weather. Just test 250 and 4iu's gh.

nice, its always hard to qualify gains like that though. in your case it was probably mostly muscle but if i added 1000 calories to my normal diet i'd probably gain about 10lb in 2 months too, but at least half would be fat lol :\ ......not on anything though

I've long held the opinion that the 17AA myth was way over blown. For over 2 years I took 40mg of dbol pre workout. Now granted that was 3-4 times per week but when I finally stopped my liver values were almost the same as when I started, and a few even improved

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity