over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anadrol Worth It?

Slyder190

Registered
I've never run Anadrol before but thinking about giving it a go. Gonna run test and either EQ or Deca. Are gains keepable even in this stack? Thank you.

I ran Anadrol not too long ago and loved it! My strength went way up! I did the injectable version pre workout.

Anadrol low dose on a cut is amazing....nitrogen retention, keep strength and fullness up, and can cut appetite in some. Win win win win

Bulking....water retention and back pumps can get out of hand

Anadrol low dose on a cut is amazing....nitrogen retention, keep strength and fullness up, and can cut appetite in some. Win win win win

Bulking....water retention and back pumps can get out of hand
define low dose in mg

See I was thinking skip dbol because of back pumps. That bad with Anadrol too?

I like drol, even at 25mg it gives me great results, but because it raises my bp so much, even at that dose, I no longer use it. I'd say just watch your BP while on it and make sure you have low bp and are doing cardio when you start.

I've never run Anadrol before but thinking about giving it a go. Gonna run test and either EQ or Deca. Are gains keepable even in this stack? Thank you.
As others have already said, it's a hella potent combo. Test + anadrol alone was very impressive when I used it (400mg test + 75mg anadrol). Lots of water weight (which I knew to expect), gobs of strength, very good muscular endurance and a significant amount of lean tissue even after the water was gone.

Some potential side effects you should be aware of though. EQ and anadrol elevate your RBC more than any other steroids. So a blood donation might be necessary at some point. Anadrol can cause elevated BP for a lot of users. I experienced some but my BP was still in the safe range all things considered (went from 115/65->130/75). Anadrol can also cause stomach upset for some people like many other orals.

All tolled, should be one helluva cycle. Have fun.

currently running it 50g EOD along with 500mg test weekly. Bodyweight jumped up to 262 (i usually walked around at 238-243). Now, i am quite certain that a decent amount of that increase has to do with the covid-diet fat as well, but still you cannot deny that it put weight on and size. My forearms are too big for my button down shirts and my legs stretch my pants nicely.

The negative - my back pain has intensified greatly. I cant walk more than a block without having severe pain in my lower back. I can use a treadmill but after a few minutes the pain really kicks in. It is like a red hot poker being shoved into my muscle. I also developed compartment syndrome in my calves (which I had once before when I was younger and weighing around 250). That makes it near impossible to walk for long periods of time as well.

All in, I can deal with and rehab my back. I am almost certain that I am the cause of that pain since I gained the weight fast and did not put enough time into proper training of the tendons and ligaments back there to protect myself. The calf pain, well that is just something I will deal with until I hit 265. Then when I diet my weight back down again I think it will go away on its own again.

Adrol and Tren are unrivaled imo so yes, it's definitely worth it. Just don't take so much of it (like I regularly do) that the pumps make getting a good workout in next to impossible lol. It's obviously of no use if you're so pumped after your first few warm up sets that you almost can't contract the muscle trained anymore after that.

Also, like taz already said, it can cause or intensify lower back pain for sure + I also get problems with calves and shins getting so pumped up just from walking around that continuing to walk becomes next to impossible. (which can lead to very awkward situations)

Bottom line: it's probably best you stick to the dosages that others in this thread are using.

Id also watch out for high hematocrit/hemoglobin is using it. EQ is supposed to raise it too. So the combo of those two would raise it high. I did it a few times but never had my blood tested. That was back around 1997, seemed like none of us got blood tests back then.

Yes it 100% is.

Gains keepable... that would depend upon your diet and training. Now anything that fills your muscles full of water ("pop") you are not going to keep that look after you stop it but a good cycle with adrol added can really help build some muscle and if you do everything right during and afterwards you will be better of then not using it at all.

I've used anadrol several times. Everyone is different. My experience is that I need 150mg to notice anything, and then it's very impressive. I tried pushing it higher but I didn't see any additional results. Only side effect I have gotten from it is decreased appetite. Strength gains, on the right dose for your body, are incredible.

By keepable I meant with the synergistic effect from the entire stack, after I would stop. Obviously the water weight will go away. I'm well aware.

I love anadrol but it really does jack up blood pressure. I only take it 3 days a week preworkout for as long as my bp stays reasonable. It's best used for an extra kick in the gym or to add to your look but it's not meant to be a long term use AAS. It is my favorite oral by far. As far as permanent gains, it's only going to be the gains you get from the additional strength from the training while you are on it. The look is temporary so save the stuff for when it can be of the most use.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws