over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anadrol Worth It?

Anadrol is my favorite oral.
My body responds well and I don't get any notable sides other than some heartburn if I use everyday.

I've found the manufacturer makes a big difference. Syntex and Hemogenin awesome; Anapalon average, my usual source, excellent.
Say what you will about "a drug is a drug" but I have personally noticed differences. Perhaps Oxymethelone is one of those drugs where small manufacturing differences have a big impact.

Now, at my age and my level, I find 50mg on workouts days in the AM (M/W/F), so 150mg /w total. I run it for about 8 weeks a couple times a year.

Anadrol is my favorite oral.
My body responds well and I don't get any notable sides other than some heartburn if I use everyday.

I've found the manufacturer makes a big difference. Syntex and Hemogenin awesome; Anapalon average, my usual source, excellent.
Say what you will about "a drug is a drug" but I have personally noticed differences. Perhaps Oxymethelone is one of those drugs where small manufacturing differences have a big impact.

Now, at my age and my level, I find 50mg on workouts days in the AM (M/W/F), so 150mg /w total. I run it for about 8 weeks a couple times a year.
there are several synthesis pathways for anadrol in a lab, they create racemic version of the drug a combination of two enantiomers (think of these as both anadrol molecules just mirror images of each other molecularly) - the d-enantiomer is the one with hormonal activity so if a synthesis creates more d- anadrol than l-enantiomer anadrol it will be more potent compared to another batch heavier on l- anadrol. Both could be tablets containing 50mg drol but you'd feel the batch with more d-enantiomer much more.

Does that make sense? :)

there are several synthesis pathways for anadrol in a lab, they create racemic version of the drug a combination of two enantiomers (think of these as both anadrol molecules just mirror images of each other molecularly) - the d-enantiomer is the one with hormonal activity so if a synthesis creates more d- anadrol than l-enantiomer anadrol it will be more potent compared to another batch heavier on l- anadrol. Both could be tablets containing 50mg drol but you'd feel the batch with more d-enantiomer much more.

Does that make sense? :)

Informative and makes sense to me, thank you. (y)

Yeah. thats the two isomers. One is levo, bends light left, and dextro to the right.

Does oral drol raise bp more than dbol? Anyone have experience with this? Appreciate it

With a solid diet I ran 200 mg. cyp per week with 25 mg. drol daily for 10 weeks. No blood pressure issues and fullness/hardness was incomprable to any other non prep stack I had ever run. Of course the look went away after the cycle was over but I kept 10 of the 25 lbs. I put on while on cycle. I would say it is definitely worth it if you monitor your bloods.

Puts on alot of water and mass on me quick , gives me insane pumps. I notice my face is full of water from the first dose. The pumps and fullness get so uncomfortable to me that my gym performance seems to suffer after a while, so I don't run it for long. I see some people are running longer cycles of it, but for me I just use to kickstart a cycle for a couple weeks or pulse here and there and for me it is awesome for that.

"Anadrol That's All" & "gasoline on a fire"...quotes my old workout partners used to say LOL
I'm naturally leaner, don't have blood pressure issues on it 75mg or lower...it's a cycle game changer

No, not for me at all.

I have no appetite and always feel like shit...

it, like anything else is highly individual

Does oral drol raise bp more than dbol? Anyone have experience with this? Appreciate it

IME I don't get real watery with either, perhaps a bit with dianabol.
In any case I would adjust my diet accordingly if water retention threatened blood pressure; maybe something mild like dandelion root or 12.5mg of hctz occasionally if needed as I've recommended to friends.

Way better than dbol with a lot less sides for me. Definite roundness and strength differences. A pre-contest jewel. It may be just me but it's nothing like the good ole greens you used to get back in the day. Those would put serious size and strength on you.

But I have no idea how people run more than 100 mg 50 mg is my limit

I've always had good results with Anadrol. Some report migraines from it and even decreased appetite. I don't get either of these side-effects and I would figure that EQ would negate any possible decrease in appetite. Though keep an eye on your red blood cell count when using EQ and a-drol.

I moved from d-bol to drol long ago as imo a-drol is far superior.

As always get your liver in check and take the appropriate herbs and supplements to help in this regard.
I've never needed to go above 50mg and never went above 75.

If you are already lean and keep doing your cardio/follow a decent diet, you can stay very hard on anadrol. I've never been able to stay that when on dbol.

Tried anadrol once - felt like someone was holding lit cigarettes to my nipples and I couldn’t eat.

Surprisingly, I’ve never ran it since

I'm actually thinking of running it in small doses again, 12.5mg-25mg or so (maybe only on workout days), taking test up a little, maybe to 280, and running it with dhb. The first time I ran it, even at tiny dosages, the tibialis pumps and headaches were unbearable. The second time was much better, absolutely skin splitting pumps and felt very full and strong on a diet. The water retention was all muscular it was awesome. However, by about the fourth week, I kinda just felt lowsy, which immediately subsided after stopping.

Great drug, but moderate your dosage (duh)

I like the idea of someone utilizing drol to put on size and increase strength. IMO, if you are looking to add size, no less than 50 mg a day.....8-10 weeks. Eat, train, and sleep. Don't forget your health supplements....Omega 3s, Turmeric, etc.

What Drol u blokes think are the best going around today?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131