over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anadrol

Derek

Registered
After searching all 5 pages and every post!

I want to know if people actually can use Anadrol to get hard and defined.

Ive always thought anadrol was meant to put on big bloated size. However after reading some posts I am seeing some people using while cutting up.

I used Anadrol about 10 years ago while on a low cal diet and I was always pumped and full with minimal water retension. But I was 18 with a fast metabolism.

The reason why I am thinking of anadrol is because I have 240tabs of turkish anapolans sitting in my closet.
One Mod from another board said I could use 1 tab of anadrol per day while on a low calories diet and I will be able to stay strong and full while losing fat with T3. If I were to use anadrol at 50mg per day. Would I need something to combat the progesterone (sp) side effects?

Sorry this cycle isnt elaborate like 1500test/600mg deca/50mg dboll! LOL
I just want to use the minimum I need to get down to less the 10% fat or when my abs are visible.

Current stats
230lbs
12% fat

Comming off an 8 week cycle of
weeks 1-8 500mg Omnadren
weeks 1-3 25mg Dbol

My results was
start 224lbs 14% fat
finish 230lbs 12% fat.

Thanks a bunch

I dont think 50mg would be a problem. Using Anadrol to cut-up is only an actual help the last 3 days before show. But 50mg probably wouldnt hurt alot-try it and see.

My first cycle when I was 18 was this exactly. 25-50 mg of A-50 a day. I had absolutly no water retention got very lean and gained a good 15-20 lbs. I looked like a lean underwear model (well at least my body haha). I know it was legit anadrol because they were the Brazilian ones in the gold foil blisters. The side effects must be individual because there are so many different reports and opinions.:confused:

I dropped my bf 4-5% while on 75mg/day for 2 months while maintaining my bodyweight. Even though I didn't carry hardly any extra water, my weight dropped 10 pounds when I quit using them. The nose bleeds just got too bad and after 2 months I figured it was just time. One of the best things about the drol was that while going from 12-14%bf to 7-8% I didn't lose a shred of strength, which makes me believe there was no muscle loss either. Then again it may have been the clen, slin, or gh?

Intertesting. My Goal is to me 8% fat. Think I saw your pic with a girl. 6'2 225lbs. was that you? Thats the leaness Im looking for.

well ive taken manya the Green giants from Thai
and always help my strength but do make me look smoother then usuall for sure. I myself wouldnt use them or if your goal is to
have a hard chisled look. i think there great for building muscle though. hormones Ive found best work for me to Harden up
are EQ,Tren, test prop, or for an orall Halotestin at atleast
25mg ED

Oxymetholone is progestagenic. It has been observed to cause nipple soreness or to aggravate gynecomastia even in the presence of high dose antiestrogens, strongly suggesting that the effect is not estrogenic. That effect can be reduced by concurrent use of Stanozolol (Winstrol), which is anti-progestagenic. This progestagenic effect of oxymetholone is only a concern when using aromatizing steroids. With androgens such as Primobolan, Oxymetholone stacks very nicely and is a surprisingly friendly drug. In contrast, with testosterone it is a very harsh drug.

Doe sthi smean if I run it with primo for 5 weeks I should be worried?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131