over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anadrol's use in bodybuilding?

Landmonster

Registered
For you oral guys.

We all know that Anadrol is an amazing steroid for strength... so it could obviously play a role for powerlifters, strongmen, etc.

What role does it play exactly in a bodybuilder's arsenal?

We know it probably isn't a pre-contest drug, as there are many orals that are far superior for fat-loss/hardening/shedding water. If that's the case, that leaves us with just using off-season, or general mass building.

However... is it the best choice in the off season role? Sure, it promotes large gains in strength and size. It's also extremely cheap, and easy to use. Sadly, it seems to come at the cost of health, so it can't be used very long. Anadrol comes with a host of fairly serious side effects (stresses liver, stresses BP, trashes lipids, etc).

Is Anadrol an irreplaceable mass tool, weighing the cost of gains vs side-effects/health?

Just wondering what the current line of thinking is.

it's an excellent precontest drug... I would argue that precontest is anadrol's primary use

it's an excellent precontest drug... I would argue that precontest is anadrol's primary use

I was actually just going to say the same thing. I have a friend that competed top level amateur (USA's) and loved Adrol pre-contest. Keep the diet clean, prep in line and it will help keep strength up and muscles full without a ton of bloat. Drop the water and bam!

additionally, it tends to kill the user's appetite... which makes it ideal for dieting

and not for offseason.

I like anadrol+anavar for cutting. Anavar for visceral fat anadrol kills my appetite

I took anadrol years ago after hearing a lot of good stuff about it. However, when I took it, I felt for me, the side effects outweighed the benefits. For instance, my arm broke out with bumps (never happened prior to it nor afterwards). Also, when I slept it was like I was delirious. I'd wake up and it'd take a second to realize where I was. Also, I never really felt well while on it, just under the weather. So for me, I don't feel it has a prominent role in pre-contest gear.

If I had to take an oral that gives strength AND caused me to feel good, then Dianabol (methandrostenolone) would be my choice. If I was focused on a good cutting steroid that didn't give me an appetite and had low sides then Winstrol (stanzolol) would be my choice.

I was actually right about to say, the shit blows you up with volume from the inside. Take a guy in contest shape or at least in the single digit's BF wise, and you've got some magic right there.

The original pharma grade Syntex ones were the real deal. You literally did not need more than just 50mg. By day 3 you could clearly tell it was pulsing through you and that is not an exaggeration. I once knew a fucking maniac, no longer with us, that would actually stack these with Stenox 2.5's which was mexican pharma Halo.

Last edited:
I don't know if I would use it for pre contest, but I definitely like it during cuts before summer.

Pre contest it may cause some GI distress and bloating when you want to keep the stomach tight.

adrol depot in oil as a preworkout sprinkled randomly but not for regular use. Great workouts! It adds ability to break strength plateaus as well. I don`t use it any other times.

I agree 100%.
I’m dieting on it now and it keeps me very full and strong while on low calories.

Totally agree, it’s easily my favorite drug. Nothing keeps me fuller when I’m on low calories. No sides to speak of when your bodyfat is low. At least for me anyway. And when I competed I always used it the last month right up until the show. Incredible pumps even on a restricted diet.

I would never use it to bulk up on, if you don’t have a fast metabolism or eat super clean, you tend to hold a lot of water on it.

For you oral guys.

We all know that Anadrol is an amazing steroid for strength... so it could obviously play a role for powerlifters, strongmen, etc.

What role does it play exactly in a bodybuilder's arsenal?

We know it probably isn't a pre-contest drug, as there are many orals that are far superior for fat-loss/hardening/shedding water. If that's the case, that leaves us with just using off-season, or general mass building.

However... is it the best choice in the off season role? Sure, it promotes large gains in strength and size. It's also extremely cheap, and easy to use. Sadly, it seems to come at the cost of health, so it can't be used very long. Anadrol comes with a host of fairly serious side effects (stresses liver, stresses BP, trashes lipids, etc).

Is Anadrol an irreplaceable mass tool, weighing the cost of gains vs side-effects/health?

Just wondering what the current line of thinking is.

Its an excellent muscle builder. I cant take the oral for bulking as it kills my appetite so Im about to try the injectable version. People above are right regarding contest prep.
Ive heard that Oxygen Gym may have their guys take 100mg a day for a month, which is freaking crazy.
As far as health goes, if you're prone to hair loss it will drop your hair. The rest like BP etc.. are manageable as you're not going to take it long term.

Ive heard that Oxygen Gym may have their guys take 100mg a day for a month, which is freaking crazy.

1. lol @ 'I heard oxygen gym etc.'
2. 100mg/day for a month is nothing out of the ordinary.

I was actually right about to say, the shit blows you up with volume from the inside. Take a guy in contest shape or at least in the single digit's BF wise, and you've got some magic right there.

The original pharma grade Syntex ones were the real deal. You literally did not need more than just 50mg. By day 3 you could clearly tell it was pulsing through you and that is not an exaggeration. I once knew a fucking maniac, no longer with us, that would actually stack these with Stenox 2.5's which was mexican pharma Halo.

Alaven drol is exactly the same. Even the label...Just replace Syntex with Alaven. Good stuff if you can find it.

Been a while since it did the bombs but cant wait the only sides I get are crazy strength gains.
Thinking of a 50/50 adrol/ dbol for 4 weeks
I could definitely use something to curb my appetite

Inject drol is phenomenal. Zero appetite issues.

If powerlifters and stromgmen use it for strength surely it'd lead to size as progressive overload happens? Lpl

Even 100-150 pre-workout 3-4x a week should be sweet af tbh and lead to progress in terms of strength and therefor mass

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws