over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

analapril vs telmisartan

whoremoan

Registered
what would be better suited for someone who runs thicker blood (high hematocrit, hemoglobin, rbc)

telmisartan or analapril?

and in general which is best and why ?

pros and cons of each?

Just realised I spelt Enalapril wrong

Is no one taking Enalapril ? It’s hard to find any posts on it

Not sure about enalapril. I have first hand experience with telmisartan since I have been taking it I have not seen a noticeable change in hematocrit/hemoglobin. That said, se all respond differently to meds/compounds.

Are your elevated levels due to gear usage or a separate issue?

what would be better suited for someone who runs thicker blood (high hematocrit, hemoglobin, rbc)

telmisartan or analapril?

and in general which is best and why ?

pros and cons of each?
I don't really think it matters, and as far as i know neither will have an effect on your H/H values. They are both ACE inhibitors, essentially they decrease your blood pressure by causing your peripheral blood vessels to relax and dilate. They are both relatively safe, the biggest contraindication with Enalapril is make sure you don't have any renal deficiencies i.e elevated BUN/Creatinine or a low GFR (Glomerular Filtration Rate). The biggest risk factors with most ACE inhibitors is angioedema (swelling) of the face and tongue but is rare. Hope that helps!

Not sure about enalapril. I have first hand experience with telmisartan since I have been taking it I have not seen a noticeable change in hematocrit/hemoglobin. That said, se all respond differently to meds/compounds.

Are your elevated levels due to gear usage or a separate issue?
from gear and maybe years of smoking which i recently quit

mine were elevated
19 hemo
and 59%

then the doctor took some blood
and went down to
17 hemo
53 hct

I don't really think it matters, and as far as i know neither will have an effect on your H/H values. They are both ACE inhibitors, essentially they decrease your blood pressure by causing your peripheral blood vessels to relax and dilate. They are both relatively safe, the biggest contraindication with Enalapril is make sure you don't have any renal deficiencies i.e elevated BUN/Creatinine or a low GFR (Glomerular Filtration Rate). The biggest risk factors with most ACE inhibitors is angioedema (swelling) of the face and tongue but is rare. Hope that helps!
i thought telmi was an ARB? not a ace

and yeh the angioedema is what stops me, it can apparently happen anytime, even years after use
thats a pretty hectic side effect , it could easily kill you stone cold right? lol fuck that

i thought telmi was an ARB? not a ace

and yeh the angioedema is what stops me, it can apparently happen anytime, even years after use
thats a pretty hectic side effect , it could easily kill you stone cold right? lol fuck that
Oh sorry, yes you're right! They both deal with angiotensin, ACE - Angiotensin Converting Enzyme inhibitor and ARB - Angiotensin Receptor Blocker. Yeah it can happen but it is a really rare adverse effect!! I have personally never seen it going on almost ten years in the medical field if that makes you feel any better about it!

Oh sorry, yes you're right! They both deal with angiotensin, ACE - Angiotensin Converting Enzyme inhibitor and ARB - Angiotensin Receptor Blocker. Yeah it can happen but it is a really rare adverse effect!! I have personally never seen it going on almost ten years in the medical field if that makes you feel any better about it!
yep thats it! and it does, i saw a guy on this forum have it and nearly die from meds the ER gave to him for the massive swelling of face - think he had a heart attack while there too?
the whole purpose of taking enalapril was to keep rbcs lower
but i could probaby do this with nattokinase and ip6 with telmisartan?
and not randomly wake up one day with swollen lips, face and tongue and choke to death lol

Not sure how any of the meds you listed would lower your H&H.
Most common side affect from ACEIs is a cough, which is actually fairly common, like 10-15% of people. You won't know how your body responds until you try one or the other. ACEIs and ARBS have been proven essentially equal in outcomes in various studies

ACEIs and ARBs both reduce intraglomerular pressure and the effect you cited above regarding kidneys applies to both

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131