over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anamorelin (MK-677 killer?)

Becomea10

Registered
Anamorelin HCl (ONO-7643), a novel ghrelin receptor agonist, for the treatment of cancer anorexia-cachexia syndrome: preclinical profile.

Anamorelin HCl (ANAM) is a novel, orally active, ghrelin receptor agonist in clinical development for the treatment of cancer cachexia. We report in vitro and in vivo studies evaluating the preclinical pharmacologic profile of ANAM.
METHODS:
Fluorescent imaging plate reader and binding assays in HEK293 and baby hamster kidney cells determined the agonist and antagonist activity of ANAM, and its affinity for the ghrelin receptor. Rat pituitary cells were incubated with ANAM to evaluate its effect on growth hormone (GH) release. In vivo, rats were treated with ANAM 3, 10, or 30 mg/kg, or control orally, once daily for 6 days to evaluate the effect on food intake (FI) and body weight (BW), and once to assess GH response. In pigs, single (3.5 mg/kg) or continuous (1 mg/kg/day) ANAM doses were administered to assess GH and insulin-like growth factor (IGF-1) response.
RESULTS:
ANAM showed significant agonist and binding activity on the ghrelin receptor, and stimulated GH release in vitro. In rats, ANAM significantly and dose-dependently increased FI and BW at all dose levels compared with control, and significantly increased GH levels at 10 or 30 mg/kg doses. Increases in GH and IGF-1 levels were observed following ANAM administration in pigs.
CONCLUSION:
ANAM is a potent and highly specific ghrelin receptor agonist with significant appetite-enhancing activity, leading to increases in FI and BW, and a stimulatory effect on GH secretion. These results support the continued investigation of ANAM as a potential treatment of cancer anorexia-cachexia syndrome.

PubMed Central, Fig. 4: J Cachexia Sarcopenia Muscle. 2014 Dec; 5(4): 329?337. Published online 2014 Sep 30. doi:  10.1007/s13539-014-0159-5

It works very similar to MK. Mike Arnold has talked about this several times. Very comparable

I remember reading from a rep that ugpeps was starting to carry it, but I haven't heard a word since then, and I couldn't find it on their site.

I remember reading from a rep that ugpeps was starting to carry it, but I haven't heard a word since then, and I couldn't find it on their site.

They shut down.

I have a bottle of this with mk677...it's by innovapharm. It's called gh2....been trying to get rid of it haha the mk is way to strong for me

It does sound promising but in no way is in a MK-677 killer. MK-677 is too good at what it does for people to suddenly just stop taking it.

It does sound promising but in no way is in a MK-677 killer. MK-677 is too good at what it does for people to suddenly just stop taking it.

The thing that mk has over Ana is the 24 half life. But if the Ana is more potent/effective, multiple day dosing would be more beneficial. Would be curious to see if you could stack both for synergy.

I agree I love mk. But new chems are always fun to play with. Lol

I purshed this (Anamorelin) yesterday

I have been using MK - 677 for 4 months now and I'm more than pleased with that particular chemical. I purchased Anamorelin at a store in NC yesterday I'll try it out for a few months and see what happens.

I have been using MK - 677 for 4 months now and I'm more than pleased with that particular chemical. I purchased Anamorelin at a store in NC yesterday I'll try it out for a few months and see what happens.
Which brand?

Transformix peptides carries it.

Not on their site. Maybe by request only? Top peptides does but I've read some mixed (though mostly good reviews on them as a whole but not anamorelin specific. Very interested. MK bloated me bad as did the last few generic gh runs. Diet is always in check. Might just be genetics and age.

I SERIOUSLY DOUBT ANYONE carries real Anamorelin. The ONLY reason you don't see tons of companies selling it is because it costs a fortune. As soon as it gained prescription status in Europe, Big Pharma pressured China to dramatically increase the selling price through their manufacturing facilities. The price increased several-fold almost overnight, going up to 65K per kilogram (the last time my manufacturer checked). That's just ridiculous. At that price, or anywhere close to it, it is just way too expensive for any supp or peptide company to sell it cost-effectively, so if you see anyone selling it for less than a few hundred dollars a bottle, I can almost guarantee it is fake.

Things may have changed since I last inquired (this last about 8 months ago), but I doubt it.

Think about it. Anamorelin is the ONLY ghrelin mimetic that is not only specifically marketed by Big Pharma as a lean muscle-builder, but has also been clinically proven to add more lean tissue than any other ghrelin mimetic in history. So, considering this, if it could be purchased from Chinese manufacturers at a reasonable price, TONS of companies would be selling it right now and making a killing...including me. I originally planned on selling the stuff last year, but before we had a chance the price went through the roof and we had to scrap our plans for it.

But...like said, this may have changed.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner