over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anamorelin

Hmm maybe I misread somewhere. So would this even been worthwhile or stick to mk677?
Idk, I haven't used it. But from what I saw it had a shorter half life and was weaker. It could be good for those who suffer lethargy from MK677 but to say it is a "super" MK677 is a far stretch. Doesnt mean it's useless or anything like that. If it doesn't effect hunger (which I think it does) and lethargy can be avoided with it then it may br a good option for some.

Thanks Rambo. I'm going to look a little more into it and if nothing pops out I'll probably just forget about it.

Thanks Rambo. I'm going to look a little more into it and if nothing pops out I'll probably just forget about it.
I actually just read it does increase hunger. It may be good at avoiding lethargy with the shorter half life. I didn't mean to discourage it brother I just questioned the whole "super" MK677 statement you made. Doesn't mean you shouldn't look into it or use it. The more options we have, the better.

I seriously doubt that ANY company is selling real Anamorelin.

Barely any manufacturing plants are willing to make it (including Chinese facilities) and of those that will, they are charging a small fortune. The last quote we were given was 65K per kilogram, which is over 4X the cost of MK-677 (MK-677 is already considered an expensive product). This makes Anamorelin cost-prohibitive from a manufacturing standpoint.

So, you can rest assured that if you see anyone selling it for under $100-120, it is not real...and even then I would have strong doubts regarding its legitimacy. Personally, I don't think any supp/research company has real Anamorelin.

Last edited:
Thanks for the inside scoop Mike! I'm sure I'm not the only one here that appreciates the info. Money well spent elsewhere is my conclusion

I was wrong. The situation is even more grim.

The price tag would have to be at least $200 (and that would be considered a very "poor" profit margin). I forgot that the recommended dose of Anamorelin is 50-100 mg/day, which is 2-4X higher than MK-677 (25 mg/day)....and with a kg cost 4X higher than MK, we are looking at a production cost that is 8-16X greater than MK...if a company wants to make a properly dosed Anamorelin product.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131