over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anapolan vs Iran Hormone Anadrol

Attachments

• IMG_6440.jpeg
    IMG_6440.jpeg
    67.3 KB · Views: 16
Yep the hyenas and and there bitches , that’s why descent people lurk on this board for years without posting because of jackasses such as these and there little hyena packs… grown ass men ( supposedly) motherffuckers wearing panties with shit stains! Fuck off bithes, same thing you did to my boy Chase( wonder how he knew) talk all that shit about him till he got on and posted everything you fuckers talked about , went from shit talking to sucking his dick… grow the fuck up internet gangster, bunch of losers that get there rocks of picking on people that aren’t in front of you , what a bunch of corn balls. If you don’t have anything kind to say shut the fuck up , sheeze

I appreciate the kind words. I have had my arguments on here but that's mainly been in response to me posting when I see guys bullshitting others because I value the truth. As I stated to you in your thread I don't think there are many haters on here. Some people you may have taken offense to but they are actually just looking out for you. Sometimes there is a clash of personalities/opinions but I would never taken things too seriously.

The post I made in that thread that the lovely SouthernMuscle just reminded everyone of :)D) was just a joke. You have to learn to laugh at yourself at times. You have done great losing all that weight and you look great now. No one should ever be nasty but constructive criticism shouldn't be treated as insults. Carry on doing what you have and don't take everything so seriously and I am sure you will motivate many others.

Did you get one of these? I got that for just laugh reacting his post 😂🤣😂

Now this is just silly. He says about guys being internet gangstas but he is the only ones doing that. He has improved his physique so much but maybe he should be putting in the same effort into improving his mental strength/health and working on his insecurities. Often guys change their bodies but they never get rid of that victim mentality. Deep rooted insecurities are the only reason he is pm'ing people stuff like that.

I’ve

I have told myself I would never post anything on the board anymore because of such haters and just down right negative people, but as I’ve searched this board even from years past I have yet to find one negative post by you! Not even an uncaring word sarcastic remark nor a hateful thought… you are a rare breed my friend a relic of times passed an endangered species, wherever you post there is a light that shines a truth to be heard, you speak with love and caring for this community, I have the utmost respect for you brother, if only the multitudes on this board could glean just a little of your kindness ( I included) how much better and tighter this community would and could be! Keep your light shining brother … every time I read a post by you I learn and grow and this ogre that I am feels that there is still perhaps some hope in the humanity we all share.
You come back on this board talking shit to members. Then when they respond back, you send threatening PMs to members. Then you report them for bullying. Are you fucking kidding me? If you are going to call people out here, grow a pair of balls when they call you out back. Be happy I didn't bsn you either.

I was trying my best not to ban him. 😪

Some guys just can't fit in. 🤷‍♂️

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner