over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AnaSci Crypto forum

concreteguy

Verified Customer
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Hey Pesty is over there literally advising on what to buy and when to sell. This makes it tremendously valuable to a guy like me. I can make money and learn as I earn. Not kidding. Go check this out if your even thinking about it. I find myself spending more and more time there.
I'm lovin it.

So the rest of us assholes over here aren’t good enough for you? I see how it is lol. Pesty is awesome, I know it’s a good forum for sure. Make that loot bro!

Nothing against what they are doing but i dont pay for advice. I have never done it in my life with stocks and i dont plan on doing it with crypto. I also think we should be together and help eachother, not charge a fee for advice. Dont care if it was $2, $200, its not the money its the principle

Nothing against what they are doing but i dont pay for advice. I have never done it in my life with stocks and i dont plan on doing it with crypto. I also think we should be together and help eachother, not charge a fee for advice. Dont care if it was $2, $200, its not the money its the principle

The advice you are getting on the current thread you are is no where near the advice and the way things are laid out for you like that forum. It is professionally put together. It has many stickies that took days to put together. It is not a random thread like you are on.

The advice you are getting on the current thread you are is no where near the advice and the way things are laid out for you like that forum. It is professionally put together. It has many stickies that took days to put together. It is not a random thread like you are on.

You have helped me understand things before thru pm and i appreciate that and i am not doubting it has great info but you know what i mean pesty, so for me to see the thread i have to pay $50. Sure i could make more off the info but its the principle why i will never do it. Its like one of those articles i read on google finance and they wont let me finish the article unless i sign up for $30 month, same thing but on a muscle board.

I agree to a certain extent. I also do my on research but it's impossible for me to research every current and new coin along with technical analysis. I run a small business and co-parent my 9yo daughter. There just isn't enough hours in a day to do the first two much less invest the time necessary to invest in cryptos. I'm giving Anasci a trial run to see how it goes. For now it works for me because extra time is not something I have. shoot I had a huge fight with my girlfriend regarding cryptos and the time I already invest in research.
Just my .0000002btc

Last edited:
Im in the samd boat with having little to no time to keep up. How would i go about joining the crypto forum on anasci?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Lots of happy people over at Anasci Board. We have people making money and we only begun to get started. :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131