over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AnaSCI.org AAS Lab Testing

I don't see any results? Little slice asking where the results are is the last post

We need to keep these test going. If you use gear on this board and you haven't donated yet...donate. Not only will you get to see the past results but you will help fund the future tests.

I don't see any results? Little slice asking where the results are is the last post

Are you a member of AnaSci with 25 posts or made a donation of some sort? If not, you don't have access to the test results.

We need to keep these test going. If you use gear on this board and you haven't donated yet...donate. Not only will you get to see the past results but you will help fund the future tests.

I agree 100%. Im a new member but I am donating as we speak just waiting on instructions. The peace of mind knowing your gear is what you think it is and more importantly accurately dosed. Well worth it even if it’s only 5 bucks

Some crazy results there...wow...

-s

Great work guys!

Please keep in mind that these results are not to be shared with anyone that doesn't qualify to see the results. For those that have access to that section on AnaSci.org, feel free to speak freely in there!

Once again to everyone else, we live in a world where UG Labs are prevalent and this testing is invaluable to those who use these labs. As I've stated time and time again, even a $5 donation helps out and will get you access. For those that can donate more, please do as this is testing is always ongoing as long as we have the funds to continue. Contact buck1973. If you're a long time trusted member, then we will gladly accept a product donation from current sponsor here at PM and AnaSci. In all honesty, everyone should be making some type of donation.

Please keep in mind that these results are not to be shared with anyone that doesn't qualify to see the results. For those that have access to that section on AnaSci.org, feel free to speak freely in there!

Once again to everyone else, we live in a world where UG Labs are prevalent and this testing is invaluable to those who use these labs. As I've stated time and time again, even a $5 donation helps out and will get you access. For those that can donate more, please do as this is testing is always ongoing as long as we have the funds to continue. Contact buck1973. If you're a long time trusted member, then we will gladly accept a product donation from current sponsor here at PM and AnaSci. In all honesty, everyone should be making some type of donation.
I agree everyone should donate. The info is well invested money. If it was me if you don't donate then you have no rights to see results for free... It's to easy to make 25 post to see free extremely important info. That's just me brother...

I joined ansi when it was very new but for the life of me I can't remember log in info. I'm gonna have to make a new one I guess.

I will send you a PM on a question

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Are you a member of AnaSci with 25 posts or made a donation of some sort? If not, you don't have access to the test results.

how do you make a donation ?

I made a donation already but after seeing those pretty concerning results I would have no problem donating again. I was going to order with one of the sponsors that tested badly and now glad I stuck with my normal.

I didn't donate much but after seeing the results I will gladly donate again so we can test more products.

Guys you have no idea what your putting in your body. These results are eye opening to say the least.

If you want to donate, send a private message to BUCK1973

kthanxbye:cool:

I agree everyone should donate. The info is well invested money. If it was me if you don't donate then you have no rights to see results for free... It's to easy to make 25 post to see free extremely important info. That's just me brother...

I joined ansi when it was very new but for the life of me I can't remember log in info. I'm gonna have to make a new one I guess.

I will send you a PM on a question

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

we can have it reset.
Let me check on it for you. Ill send you a pm if the admin can find and reset it.

I've forgotten my password...but went through the process of having it reset. Just waiting on the email.

I will definitely donate as this is an invaluable service!

I know I've donated in the past...but I think it was for gh testing.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Same for you RMTT
One of us will Pm you a password if the admin can reset it.
Then just log in with the generic one and change it

If you want to donate, send a private message to BUCK1973

kthanxbye:cool:

Please contact buck1973 today and make a donation! If most of you can spare $5 that would keep things funded for some time!!

I don't understand how many of you can use the gear provided by the sponsors but can't spare $5 for something this important. Don't procrastinate, donate right now!

The Sticky thread for the testing, showing who has donated is at the top of the Professionl Muscle Forum page. Get your name on the list!!

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...-forum/137266-anasci-aas-testing-project.html

Last edited:
we can have it reset.
Let me check on it for you. Ill send you a pm if the admin can find and reset it.

you the man :D

For those of you that have not made a donation, I highly recommend you do!! $25-50 bucks is a drop in the hat for what most of us spend on food, gear, gym memberships, blood work, etc.

Due to a certain Sponsor not liking the results and trying to place blame on our end, AnaSci released another one of the test results earlier today...check it out. This result proved there was no mistake on our end. Remember, this information is to stay private at AnaSci in the Testing Forum!

CONTACT BUCK1973 TO MAKE A DONATION.

WE HAVE A GOOD GROUP OF PEOPLE DONATING BUT I STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY MORE OF YOU AREN'T TAKING PART IN THIS. IT AFFECTS YOU DIRECTLY!

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner