advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AnaSci.org Testing Project Back In Full Swing!

The AnaSci.org AAS testing project is up and running again! For those that are new or need a refresher, to view the results you need to donate a minimum of $25 and trusted members will be allowed to donate product. For donations of either type contact buck1973. There may also be a way through supporting the Professional Muscle Store. K1 can speak more on that.

Sponsors are not allowed to donate directly. We take random samples from trusted members so there's no shenanigan's. The testing is set up this way to make sure that the testing the Sponsors do and the results they post are the same that are being sent out to customers.

buck1973 says we have enough in the kitty for roughly 7 tests (finished oils) depending on pricing.

So, let's get this thing fired up! Let's hear what Sponsors here and AnaSci.org you'd like to see tested!!
👏👏👏👏👏

I’ve been trying to donate, still haven’t received a response from buck. On here or Anasci
I spoke with him last week or so, so he's been around...Make a post over in the testing section and see if he catches that.

Everybody should go to Anasci and support this if they really want to find out what they are putting in their body's. Go get involved!

For any of you that are new and not familiar with the AnaSci.org Testing Project, we take product samples from Vets/trusted members. We do not allow the the Sponsor or anyone affiliated with them to donate directly. The reason we only take product donations from Vets/trusted members is because a Sponsor, Rep or friend of a Sponsor could just make a new board ID and donate a product that doesn't accurately reflect what they're providing to customers!

If you want to be a part of this great project and have the ability to view the results, message buck1973 and donate a minimum of $25...more is always appreciated!! Once you donate you'll gain access to the testing area at AnaSci.org. You'll also be able to see how years of past testing came out!

**The rule of the testing forum - No results are to be shared with anyone outside of the testing forum at AnaSci.org...not even here at PM! Anyone who shares information outside of the testing forum will be banned from AnaSci.org, Professional Muscle, and any other board we have a relationship with!!**

Guys post over at anasci if you have a product for testing .

Is buck still running the testing? I shot him a message awhile back and hes incredibly hard to get a hold of.

I just sent Buck a message at Anasci about donations. Hopefully I hear back

Ok, 6 test results are ready to go and will be posted in the Testing Forum at AnaSci.org on Monday!

If you would like access to the Testing Forum please contact buck1973 and make a minimum donation of $25. This testing is very important! Remember, results are never to be shared outside of the Testing Forum. Anyone that does that will be perm banned from AnaSci and PM!!

Don't you want to know what you're spending your hard earned money on? Here's a scenario...you like your Sponsor and enjoy what the products are doing for your physique and you leave great reviews. Even though you're happy with your physique, what happens when you find the Test you're taking, say Test C 250mg/ml, turns out to be Test C 147mg/ml. You're physique looks good but are you happy that you're not getting what you paid for? Of course not! This does happen!! JOIN UP!

Ok, 6 test results are ready to go and will be posted in the Testing Forum at AnaSci.org on Monday!

If you would like access to the Testing Forum please contact buck1973 and make a minimum donation of $25. This testing is very important! Remember, results are never to be shared outside of the Testing Forum. Anyone that does that will be perm banned from AnaSci and PM!!

Don't you want to know what you're spending your hard earned money on? Here's a scenario...you like your Sponsor and enjoy what the products are doing for your physique and you leave great reviews. Even though you're happy with your physique, what happens when you find the Test you're taking, say Test C 250mg/ml, turns out to be Test C 147mg/ml. You're physique looks good but are you happy that you're not getting what you paid for? Of course not! This does happen!! JOIN UP!
I still haven’t heard back from Buck on Anasci. I’m trying to donate

I messaged him 3/28, 4/15, and 4/26

I messaged buck also at Anasci I offered a few samples if needed in the future, but I haven't heard back.

Can you post here what sponsors were tested? Just the names of the sponsors for this most recent round. If not I’m wait till Monday then….

Cage

Can you post here what sponsors were tested? Just the names of the sponsors for this most recent round. If not I’m wait till Monday then….

Cage

No but I can tell you what AAS was tested...

- NPP
- Mast E
- T400 (Test E & Test Phenylpropionate)
- Tren A
- Test C
- Test P

OK everyone, 6 results were posted this morning in the Testing Forum at AnaSci.org! Join up by making a minimum $25 donation to buck1973 because everyone will want to know what these results were!

to be completely fair:

1. just because the samples come from a 'customer', doesn't necessarily mean much. E.G. a supplier can ship top notch gear to a representative or friend - who then gives it to be tested under the guise of being an unaffiliated customer.

2. any supplier can package, bottle, and dress up underdosed/fake gear to look identical to another supplier's gear and have it sent in, in order to discredit the supplier.

E.G. supplier A has a stellar reputation for excellent gear, supplier B wants some of that market share. Supplier B buys gear from supplier A in order to see how it is bottled, and then proceeds to bottle and label fake/underdosed gear in the same way, and then sends the bottles to anasci pretending it came from supplier A.

Anasci tests it, test results are bad, supplier A looks bad

spend enough time in a career in fraud detection, and this is how your mind starts working lol

to be completely fair:

1. just because the samples come from a 'customer', doesn't necessarily mean much. E.G. a supplier can ship top notch gear to a representative or friend - who then gives it to be tested under the guise of being an unaffiliated customer.

2. any supplier can package, bottle, and dress up underdosed/fake gear to look identical to another supplier's gear and have it sent in, in order to discredit the supplier.

E.G. supplier A has a stellar reputation for excellent gear, supplier B wants some of that market share. Supplier B buys gear from supplier A in order to see how it is bottled, and then proceeds to bottle and label fake/underdosed gear in the same way, and then sends the bottles to anasci pretending it came from supplier A.

Anasci tests it, test results are bad, supplier A looks bad

spend enough time in a career in fraud detection, and this is how your mind starts working lol

I'm sure everyone is aware that if someone wants to be unscrupulous and take the time to do something like that it's possible. That is why AnaSci is selective of who it takes product from! Are you a member of the testing forum at AnaSci?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws