over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ANAVAR 101

anavar = awesome at 80+ mg per day
winny = awesome at 50 mg per day

anavar = big hole in wallet
Winny = cheaper than redbull

winny wins :D

but i loved anavar at 80 mg per day...

not for me, joint pain and shedding was too much of an issue. but a-var alone is kinda pointless. a-var always with D-bol or T-bol did I get good results and at lower dosages.
if Winny wasn't so mean to me, I would use it all the time.

it doesnt matter

anybody can WRITE ANYTHING!!!!

if YOU think its worth it.....blow $400 and try it

personally.....i would rather buy $400 worth of beef livers

:(

You know, a few years ago that was true, but not so much anymore. Price has come down significantly!

start at week 10 and run for 4 weeks then begin PCT immediately. The idea is to have blood levels stable by the time the testosterone starts to drop out. You maintain or even gain strength depending on dose. I had to do this once coming off. Fuck coming off though.

Hey man, for this method, what mg is necessary? I would assume a lower dose 30-40mg/day would be sufficient. Also, do you taper at all? Thanks.

I did the 40mg. More is not necessary imo. No taper the drug is in/out pretty quick.

A day after the last dose you can start PCT.

I did HCG through the anavar too and ran the anavar a few days past the HCG.

I did a 6 week Var cycle to just maintain muscle while on T-3 and clen. I started at 50mg ED then upped it to 75MG ed, but after a week dropped it back down to 50 mg because all I wanted to do was sleep, and this was the only change. I did not drop 1 lb of body weight, but took several % of bady fat off. I used a China made var from a source here, and it was a great price. I am sold on var as of now.

I did a 6 week Var cycle to just maintain muscle while on T-3 and clen. I started at 50mg ED then upped it to 75MG ed, but after a week dropped it back down to 50 mg because all I wanted to do was sleep, and this was the only change. I did not drop 1 lb of body weight, but took several % of bady fat off. I used a China made var from a source here, and it was a great price. I am sold on var as of now.

Yes, it made me very lethargic as well at higher doses. My sweet spot with var is at 60mg per day.

This is what my first run of Var will be. I am recovering from back surgery/injury and not ready to do a full blown bulker until winter. I plan on running the var at 40-50mg and the T-3 at 25-50mcg for about six weeks. Then a 4 week pct of low dose tamox/clomid.

This is what my first run of Var will be. I am recovering from back surgery/injury and not ready to do a full blown bulker until winter. I plan on running the var at 40-50mg and the T-3 at 25-50mcg for about six weeks. Then a 4 week pct of low dose tamox/clomid.

You need at least 50mcg on the T3. A dose of 25mcg is basically one's natural body's output.

Interesting to hear this stuff. I'm very excited to try Anavar for the first time in the coming months!

My 1st var experience

7 days in 80mg, divided dose plus 60mg prov divided dose. Plus 400 test, 100 dec.

Tired and grumpy (er). Dropping the var to 60 today before I get divorced.

how does var compare to some of the Prohormones like supedrol,mdrol,p-plex

how does var compare to some of the Prohormones like supedrol,mdrol,p-plex

It's blows them out of the water. Basically with Var, what you gain is what you keep unlike those prohormones listed.

I am NOT asking for a source, please do not give me a source. But I would like to ask if anyone knows of a reputable manufacturer/brand name of Anavar. I have been warned that some of the generic or off labels actually distribute D-bol and just label it as Anavar.

I have read that Lixus Labs Anavar is 99% pure, but for the prices I've found it for, it seems too good to be true, and too cheap to be legit.

Again, I do NOT want a source, just a brand name (ie. Nike, Lixus Labs, Heinz) that is a quality product.

Thanks all

Just go with one of the reputable board sponsors

And imho, don't be too focused on the brand. Check out the sponsor board. You'll see who is GTG.

And imho, don't be too focused on the brand. Check out the sponsor board. You'll see who is GTG.

Thanks Triathloncoach, I don't want to start a discussion about customs or anything like that, but I'm in the US, so I was trying to avoid ordering online or by mail just because I don't feel comfortable using that route. I would feel much more comfortable buying it in person using cash. Which is why I was concerned about brand, because even though I know the guys in my gym, I don't necessarily trust them.

On a side note, I'd really like to talk to you about training for Triathlons and distance events if you have time.

I just got my first shipment, looking forward to seeing the results. Im gonna take measurements tomorrow morning and will update. This is my first cycle.

doing 50mg ED w/ Creatine monohydrate

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity