over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ANAVAR 120mg's- best oral or not worth it

wastedyouthcrew

Registered
ok guys just wanted to get everyones opinion on taking 120mg var,would it be stronger then 50-100mg dbol,just seeing if ppl think var is worth it or not

A very individual thing. Some people don't get much off of Var even over 100 mgs daily.

that amount of anavar a day will reak havoc on your hdl (good cholesterol) and raise your liver enzymes-not a good idea

I'm not a big fan of Var at any dose, I think it's a waste of money. I think it's great for women and that's about it. I feel like if I'm going to stress my liver with a 100mgs of orals, I might as well do Anadrol or D-Bol and actually see and feel immediate results. However, like Magnum said...it's really a personal thing.

I've tried Var at doses from 25mgs a day up to 100mgs a day. As the dose increased I did notice more strength and hardening, but I could get the same effects running certain injectables that won't stress the liver and costs much less. Only you can decide whats best for you, most of this game is finding out what works best for you.

thanx guys i hav never ran it,my favorite is dbols i can bulk and cut on them,i dont get bloated really on dbol just anadrol,ill prob keep it safe and just run the dbols till january till i start to cut up

Curious.... If you've never ran it before then why is 120mg the magic number?

At 100mg of Oxide var I felt like my head was going to explode from the rise in bp and I did not see anymore of a difference in appearance than when I was taking 50mg

iv run dbol and anadrol with my injectables but never dbol and var sounds like maybe 25mg dbol and 80 var would be nice

did about 80 mg per day for 4 weeks around 2 years ago... loved it!
too expensive for me now, but I didn't have any side effects (on the surface) and it burned more fat off my ass than DNP...
i'd say go for it if you want some fat burning action and hardening effect.

var is great ran it at 60 a day 3 tabs in the am 3 tabs in the pm to work the 12 hour halflife. Immediate strength and a better look than dbol. Ive also used tbol with great success of the 3 I like dbol the least.

did about 80 mg per day for 4 weeks around 2 years ago... loved it!
too expensive for me now, but I didn't have any side effects (on the surface) and it burned more fat off my ass than DNP...
i'd say go for it if you want some fat burning action and hardening effect.

Not really, GAULS has an amazing price for it...

Not really, GAULS has an amazing price for it...

:)
my sister's face scrubber that i ordered from amazong spent 2 months in customs and they called me in to explain what it was exactly and why it had a picture of a woman's face on the package...

so... yeah... LOL

ordered some tren pellets a couple of months back... I told them it was for my dog... they told me that dogs are unclean and i shouldn't own one cuz "angels" will refuse to enter my house... and they sent the tren back.

soooooooooooooooooooo

LOL

100 mg of Oxide var for 8 weeks last year had me lean and strong as ever... I didn't like the labs while on it but I recovered shortly after the cycle.

:)
my sister's face scrubber that i ordered from amazong spent 2 months in customs and they called me in to explain what it was exactly and why it had a picture of a woman's face on the package...

so... yeah... LOL

ordered some tren pellets a couple of months back... I told them it was for my dog... they told me that dogs are unclean and i shouldn't own one cuz "angels" will refuse to enter my house... and they sent the tren back.

soooooooooooooooooooo

LOL

LMAO wtf hahahaha ! OMG man that just pisses me off how those people are brainwashed like that :0 !!

you should tell them that dogs are smarter than them

LMAO wtf hahahaha ! OMG man that just pisses me off how those people are brainwashed like that :0 !!

you should tell them that dogs are smarter than them

before we had the wee baby chubchub (our daughter), one of my female relatives used to always give me shit about why in gods name would i want a dog and take care of him all the time and not even think about having kids instead of that nasty beast... so i told her "well, you know, you had kids and look how that turned out? my dog would never screw the maid and get her pregnant when he's 17 :)"

needless to say, she doesn't talk to me and hates my guts... LOL

How how that's true

A dog will greet you everytime and won't screw you over.

I tried Var but my fav is Dbol 40-50mg is a good spot for me, but I had to stop them they kill my ulcers and the pain and throwning up is not worth it.

Var is great... you just need to find a dose good for you. But of course everyone is different.

I always see alot of threads like this... usually about var, dbol and sometimes adrol. Never about my fav oral.

60mg tbol is the best thing ever :)

Im runnin 50mg/day right now along with Test prop and its been 5 days and I have been eating like a horse. Been able to see my abs with good pumps and a little vascularity so far.

Var is great but feel it out. I have taken 40-120 mg a day depending what my goals are

elvia, i am considering t-bol... what do you like about t-bol compared to other orals? thanks in advance

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131