over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anavar and a few issues...help

TNT

Registered
I have been on liquid Var at 50mg ED for the past 3 weeks. For a while Ive been feeling tired, no motivation to go to the gym or anything, kinda down, no energy, tired during the day just a complete lack of energy and sense of well being. Some times I feel better one day and then back to down in the dumps the next.

Anyone experience this on Var?
Is this from the Var suppresing my testosterone?...or is something else making me feel like this?

What else you are taking? Or the lack of taking, like test?

Are you only taking 'Var by itself?

Dbol does this too me. I feel like taking a nap a few times throughout the day, even at low doses. If you are not using a quality source to obtain your gear from, it wouldn't surprise me that your Var could be dbol....at least i've seen it many times in the past.

Is your Var, Var?

I experience lethargy on var every time along with appetite suppresion and a bad mood. I didn't like the way I felt on var so I stopped using it a few years ago.

I had this happen to me before on Var and the advice I got was that it was from estrogen. I took aromasin or nolvadex at the time and it seemed to help.

I take Var. it is straight from the pharmacy. So it is real deal. I had you same experience when I started. It did get better. I used test prop EOD with it. It could also be because it is an oral and effecting your liver, even though it is on the mild side. Get liver enzymes and estrogen bloodwork. Make sure you are doing an anti estrogen EOD and a quality one my symptoms did get better as well

My Var is liquid and from a very reliable private source, if you catch my drift, so I know its legit. Im only taking it by itself at 50mg ED, kinda like a coast rigth now. I got off a cycle not to long ago and gotta let my glutes heal and chill.

So my nat test could be suppressed and my estrogen is up? or my liver can be toxic?.....hell or both?

Agree that its probably test levels crashing or liver toxicity, although it should be pretty low with Var unless you're also fucking it up with alcohol etc. I've felt that way before on Anadrol but it's way more toxic than var. I'd get on some Liv52, maybe get some bloodwork, if it all comes out then you probably just need to add a low dose of test in. I personally wouldnt cruise on anything other than test because of the issue you are having now.

My Var is liquid and from a very reliable private source, if you catch my drift, so I know its legit. Im only taking it by itself at 50mg ED, kinda like a coast rigth now. I got off a cycle not to long ago and gotta let my glutes heal and chill.

So my nat test could be suppressed and my estrogen is up? or my liver can be toxic?.....hell or both?

Ding ding ding! Test level low, estro up equals feel like shitaky

Same thing happens to swim with same var. He was told it's vars ability to lower Cortisol as when it gets too low lethargy sets in. this would prob also be true for the guy who mentioned dbol making him lethargic

Same thing happens to swim with same var. He was told it's vars ability to lower Cortisol as when it gets too low lethargy sets in. this would prob also be true for the guy who mentioned dbol making him lethargic

What can one do to get back in the swing of things and feeling better??

I experience lethargy on var every time along with appetite suppresion and a bad mood. I didn't like the way I felt on var so I stopped using it a few years ago.

my buddy on legit hrt is hardcore with his diet and supplements so uses just var only a few times a year as a blast to get past small sticking points but after 5-6wk thats about his limit when these issues become present... he keeps his dose 20-30/day also... due to hrt has had labs both on and off var and had no variances to suggest toxicity issues...

if its summer time or some special occasion he'll tough it out to maybe 8wks but thats the max... loves the pumps, strength, hardness, etc but not at this expense..

I'm not sure if I'm on board with the whole 'feeling shitty due to natty test levels crashing, E up'. The anavar will be acting as an androgen on androgen receptors...he would feel shitty because the E would be TOO LOW.

Feeling lethargic on var is common. I have a friend who went through exactly this, and he found that if he reduced the dose he felt better. Could your liquid var be overdosed? Or are you taking a whole lot of it?

I just reduced it to 25mg ED. I will see how I feel. I do have some Test E 200, I was thinking of taking 100mg per week. If I do 200mg Ill get estro sides and bloat. Im sensitive.

I just reduced it to 25mg ED. I will see how I feel. I do have some Test E 200, I was thinking of taking 100mg per week. If I do 200mg Ill get estro sides and bloat. Im sensitive.

get er done... 100 wk is plenty to do what you hoping it will do... if that doesnt help then you know its not cuz your test levels has crashed and is just adverse effect from var...

Guys. I reduced the Var to 25mg, started taking Alpha Lipoic Acid 300mg 1 per day and Liver Detox pills 4 per day (milk thisle, Dandelion root, turmeric etc...in 1 pill. Recommended 2 pills ED im doing 4 pills ED) and I feel pretty good. Motivation is better, not very tired anymore, energy is better.

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner