over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

anavar and chemo

jlm25

Registered
Completely off topic- has anyone given their dog small amounts (1-5mg) of anavar while they were going through chemo treatments? My dog went from 65-40 lbs in a few weeks. Would it help him hold onto some sort of muscle and strength? I know it sounds weird as fuck, but for true dog lovers I know yall will understand..

about 3 % if chemo treatments work

Back in 1994- 1995 our family had a dog named brandy. (we had him since I was maybe 7-14) A collie. He had his first batch of cobalt radiation and or chemo . then they said it came back, he had a second batch. We lived in baltimore , and would go to NYC bc at the time they were supposed to be the top in these treatments. Long story short the dogs hair fell off his nose, he became very miserable, yet, we stuck it out, until finally he was so bad, we moved about a twelve hour drive or more to Tennessee, and he died two weeks later

Dont get it . It may can work for small stuff, but for something major itll do more harm than good , wear your immune system down and in my cousins case,a year ago ultimately kill you

My Cousin rebecca, Beautiful 29 year old , died a little over a year ago. She battled cancer for a couple years and they did so many chemotherapy treatments. She was so sweet, and she lost her hair, and down to 95 lbs .

Try the ketogenic diet as this is the best diet to eliminate cancer. the carbs , (glucose) feed cancer cells and no glucose shrink cancer cells up.

Please I urge no-one to get chemotherapy or cobalt radiation on your animal or yourself.

Back in 1994- 1995 our family had a dog named brandy. (we had him since I was maybe 7-14) A collie. He had his first batch of cobalt radiation and or chemo . then they said it came back, he had a second batch. We lived in baltimore , and would go to NYC bc at the time they were supposed to be the top in these treatments. Long story short the dogs hair fell off his nose, he became very miserable, yet, we stuck it out, until finally he was so bad, we moved about a twelve hour drive or more to Tennessee, and he died two weeks later

Dont get it . It may can work for small stuff, but for something major itll do more harm than good , wear your immune system down and in my cousins case,a year ago ultimately kill you

My Cousin rebecca, Beautiful 29 year old , died a little over a year ago. She battled cancer for a couple years and they did so many chemotherapy treatments. She was so sweet, and she lost her hair, and down to 95 lbs .

Try the ketogenic diet as this is the best diet to eliminate cancer. the carbs , (glucose) feed cancer cells and no glucose shrink cancer cells up.

Please I urge no-one to get chemotherapy or cobalt radiation on your animal or yourself.

I have to agree, I know it hurts because our pets are unconditional love but you have to think at this point are you keeping him alive for his sake or yours? I watched the sister of this girl I was dating force feed her dog with a cocktail of drugs every day for a year while he suffered miserably all just to keep her happy that her dog was still there. I wanted to slap the bitch it was so cruel it made me sick to look at him and I hated the damn mutt but still how do you watch something that you supposedly love whither in pain day after day just to keep him alive for another day so you're happy?

You know that if you let him go he won't be in pain anymore, he'll be up there perfectly healthy and happy, you'll suffer down here but it's better than him suffering. That thought made me feel better when I let my girl go, I'm sorry brother I know it sucks.

How old is the dog, might be more humane to put the dog to sleep

Try turmeric powder mixed into dogs food every meal, much more bioavailable in dogs then humans.

Good luck

Ak

this....raw food diet is the way to go. we go prepackaged raw. Stellas and Chewys. it is pricey....300 to 400 a month for our two dogs. but i bet cheaper than chemo

I appreciate the responses to chemo, but none of the responses touched my original question. I was inquiring about the use of anavar, not opinions on chemo.

My dog is terminal, he has T cancer cells & lymphoma. The tumor is the size of an orange wrapped up in his intestines, and the cancer is also in his intestines. Both of my parents who died from cancer opted to pass on doing chemo. I understand the small amount of pros and the laundry list of cons. My wife is very open minded. We were just hoping to give him a few more months to live and do a little dog bucket list for him. We are using cbd to try and stir up his appetite, but I was wondering if var would help him not shrivel up.

edit; I have actually started him on a keto diet when we found out. I prepare all his food for him as well. He just won't eat it.

Last edited:
Try turmeric powder mixed into dogs food every meal, much more bioavailable in dogs then humans.

Good luck

Ak

is there a reason why turmeric would be preferable to curcumin? I have been contemplating adding 100mg/day of curcumin powder to my dog's food....doubt they'd even notice it those cattledogs inhale their food.

But, OP, my immediate thoughts also went to turmeric/curcumin for your dog....could slow down things and has been proven to cause apoptosis of cancer cells.

OP, THC would be a much better option for appetite than CBD....but I am totally unaware of the dosage for canines. I'm really sorry to hear what you're going through.....if a person doesn't own dogs they have no fucking clue about the bond you form with your little guy/girl. It goes really deep :love:

To respond to your question in the original post, I would not recommend giving anavar to your dog. It will most likely tear up his digestive track and stress his organs. This will cause further damage to his appetite I think. It would be a roll of the dice at best if it would help him. Plenty of us take orals and it kills our appetite (I assume there is at least some crossover to dogs).

Sorry man :(

Last edited:
thank you! I feared that would be the issue with anavar was well, but sometimes just need an outside opinion.

I will looking into turmeric and curcumin. I didn't think about those at all. I'm not a fan of chemo at all, but my wife really wanted to go this route. She has been working with animals for years, so I didn't want to discredit her knowledge. I will present some more information to her tonight though.

THC doesn't do well with animals, from what I have gathered. One of my dogs accidently ate one of my edibles I left on the counter, pissed herself several times and could barely walk. It might work at an insanely small dosage to increase appetite.

My wife and I don't have kids but our animals are our lives. I read that the top 6 breeds to get lymphoma are goldens and poodles, and hes a golden doodle. go figure!

is there a reason why turmeric would be preferable to curcumin? I have been contemplating adding 100mg/day of curcumin powder to my dog's food....doubt they'd even notice it those cattledogs inhale their food.

But, OP, my immediate thoughts also went to turmeric/curcumin for your dog....could slow down things and has been proven to cause apoptosis of cancer cells.

OP, THC would be a much better option for appetite than CBD....but I am totally unaware of the dosage for canines. I'm really sorry to hear what you're going through.....if a person doesn't own dogs they have no fucking clue about the bond you form with your little guy/girl. It goes really deep :love:

To respond to your question in the original post, I would not recommend giving anavar to your dog. It will most likely tear up his digestive track and stress his organs. This will cause further damage to his appetite I think. It would be a roll of the dice at best if it would help him. Plenty of us take orals and it kills our appetite (I assume there is at least some crossover to dogs).

I get turmeric powder really cheap at winco $1.15 per lb. and its highly bioavailable in dogs. I feed mine about a tblspoon per meal. Really has helped over all health and hip dysplasia is pretty much gone.

And yes to JL its track record for cancer is pretty good.

PS MM I just dump it on top of whole food diet consisting of raw hamburger (walmart) 73% . carrots, frozen blueberries . and half cup of bone broth from sprouts.

He is American bulldog Mastiff mix we rescued from shelter at about 10 months and was in bad shape.

Good luck

Ak

Last edited:
Oh forgot its also shown to repair muscle, and amazingly being fixed for 1.5 years he hasnt lost a bit of muscle or ton and continues to grow. Not a fat ass like alot of fixed male dogs.
Thats why I mentioned in regards to your question about anavar.

It doesnt affect appetite at all as this dog would eat all day if I let him.

Ak

Last edited:

Not this cherry picking bullshit about chemo again. Go look up the results of chemo on testicular cancer and leukemia just for starters. I'm getting very tired of this idiotic shit. Recommending people not to get chemo.. wtf is wrong with you? If I followed your advice I'd be dead.

My dog is terminal, he has T cancer cells & lymphoma. The tumor is the size of an orange wrapped up in his intestines, and the cancer is also in his intestines. Both of my parents who died from cancer opted to pass on doing chemo. I understand the small amount of pros and the laundry list of cons. My wife is very open minded. We were just hoping to give him a few more months to live and do a little dog bucket list for him. We are using cbd to try and stir up his appetite, but I was wondering if var would help him not shrivel up.

edit; I have actually started him on a keto diet when we found out. I prepare all his food for him as well. He just won't eat it.

Although not wishing to appear unsympathetic, maybe think about humanely euthanising him? I realise it is a difficult step to take but consider his quality of life if he continues to deteriorate. Good luck.

Brother I know you don't want to hear this but you must know deep down inside that you're keeping the poor animal alive at this point for your benefit not his. If you love him and he's not just your play toy you need to think about letting him move on to the next journey, he will be pain free and happy up there looking down on you.....

I'm sorry I know it sucks to hear, I understand what you're going through.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131