over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anavar and Ghrp 6

dcrazy

Newbies
Hey everyone,

I am 25 years old, gunna be 26 and have been looking at Var and ghrp 6. Basically, had a huge injury, and lost mass. I gained some back( never did steroids ). However, looking into Var and GHRP 6.

The thing is, I was really inclined at GHRP 6, as is stimulates appetite by a stomach hormone. Also it hits the GH pulse. The thing is, I have been reading some boards, and see the opposite on here. Am I missing something? I have seen ppl say it gives sleeping problems and it burns fat, and some don't notice hunger........I thought this would be the exact opposite. As GH would be a target, wouldn't that induce sleep better? Secondly w an appetite hormone stimulated. I know GH sits on the Ant. pit gland with PRL and FSH. However, I doubt at low mcgs that anything gyno PRL related could happen???? I could be wrong on that.

So a dose of sub. q inject, do you think GHRP 6 would be good? Secondly, Var...... Anavar I have been looking at for awhile :)..3 years. What gains would be expected. I know in clinical it is used for ppl to gain weight, or regain. However, it's a fat Burner.
My goals are strength and size. Now, how come I didn't look at test? To be honest, I never did roids and don't want to IM inject.. Also, I am cool with slow and steady gains. Since, my first time I thought Var and ghrp 6 might be okay. However, you think just var or ghrp 6? I don't mind theraputic use if ghrp helps w sleep and recovery. Right now I take Krealk( creatine )...for some reason it stimulates hunger.....I had dinner, an hour later I was craving carbs, ate pasta...then took some protein. Heck, I was still hungry so I mixed it w/ an ensure...lol. Still was hunrgy.

Okay, I know I asked alot. Basically Var and ghrp 6.....would this be okay for my goals, or just var...or even just ghrp 6 by itself? Seconly, on test do you lose a lot of the gains do to water weight or in general?I read where ppl on var gained 6lbs in 4 weeks. Which on var, it should give solid gains...so quality weight( what I am looking for ). I've seen 9lbs in 6-8 weeks. Then again, IDK as Var is known as cutter. Thanks.

If I did do test it would be at 250. However, I'd rather not IM inject, and give it a year or two and get use to roids before test. That's why I looked at var and GHRP 6.

Last edited:
I cant sleep on 6 -probably the prolactin issues. gh dosnt really help me sleep though so its a personal thing. I dont get huge hunger on 6 but it gives me an edge. Fat burning on 6 is very good-even on a bulk diet, dont think i can gain fat on it unless i camp out at mcdonalds. For me peps do nothing for strenght and size but keep fat off so dont waste time dieting off fat later. hope this helps.

I cant sleep on 6 -probably the prolactin issues. gh dosnt really help me sleep though so its a personal thing. I dont get huge hunger on 6 but it gives me an edge. Fat burning on 6 is very good-even on a bulk diet, dont think i can gain fat on it unless i camp out at mcdonalds. For me peps do nothing for strenght and size but keep fat off so dont waste time dieting off fat later. hope this helps.

Thanks for the response sammy. What about Var, you know much or have experience with that. I see some ppl claiming 9lb gains in 6 weeks( which would mainly be quality muscle on var i would think ). However, Wouldn't that be kinda hard to gain that quality of muscle just on var? I don't know how it would be for my goals quality size and strength, do to it being known as used on cut cycles.

Na sorry var is not something i use. i like bang for buck roids and var aint that. I wouldnt use anavar for mass though-power lifters use it because it give good strengh with no weight gain. Tbol might be more up your street if you really want to go the oral route. dbol without the bloat really and a lot cheaper than anavar. i have used tbol and do like it-slow steady maintainable gains

Thanks for the response sammy. What about Var, you know much or have experience with that. I see some ppl claiming 9lb gains in 6 weeks( which would mainly be quality muscle on var i would think ). However, Wouldn't that be kinda hard to gain that quality of muscle just on var? I don't know how it would be for my goals quality size and strength, do to it being known as used on cut cycles.

no you will not get 9lbs gains on var i have ran it solo and w test you will def not get 9lb gain on var solo ... you need too add test in there results will be what you are looking for

no you will not get 9lbs gains on var i have ran it solo and w test you will def not get 9lb gain on var solo ... you need too add test in there results will be what you are looking for

hey thejefe, thanks for the response, I appreciate it. What results did you get on var solo may I ask? I wanted to get more aquainted w roids b/f running test. Im about to grad. w a degree in science. I only really understand the clinical component of some steroids.... However, for BB or weight lifting, I learn alot through reading etc. I have var right now, though dosage is small...So I'd have to get more.

I have another q to shoot out, on test....say 250 to start( kinda old school, but figure I'm a beginner at this and am not disgruntled by good gains, doesn't have to be dramatic other words ). I've seen this most as a begiiner cycle, being test solo. However, my second q is with test, do you lose a bunch of mass off cycle, do to water weight and your own natty test levels coming back.

On a conversion chart somewhere, I think test was stated as ppl losing 40% of their gains while var only 10%. I cannot attest to this, as I never did it. I did take andro when younger for two weeks, bench went up 20lbs in that time. The sides sucked...acne, was agrressive( but also out of the gym ). I'm only 5ft.7, so a 10lb-15lb gain on me would look like 25 on someone w/ a bigger frame. Only ben. to be a shorter guy. Anyway thanks.....This is the reason I came to this site cause honestly I can't get straight answers on some other places or have to talk in code unless it's supps. Thanks.

I find unless you truly are at your full genetic potential,you keep most the gains off test. at 250 you wont really have any water anyway, i dont really hold water at 500. I think you should go somewhere near 400 to be honest, but your shout-250 should give some small gains. Keep it about 10 weeks and recovery should be swift. U se the ghrp as well to keep lean and hold onto gains in pct. I honestly do advise go the test route, best first cycle by far. I like test e best but cyp will do or even sust if its all you can get, although the sponsers here sell everthing you could want really. id get some aromasin for anti e and have plenty incase you do get sensitive to gyno. If you do decide to got this route make sure you post up and we can help you with a good pct

As an added note-id go human grade test- i like Testoviron (test e)by Schering, Pakistan but there are other brands and sponsers here do sell them. There made for hospitals so you know just whats in them.

Last edited:
hey thejefe, thanks for the response, I appreciate it. What results did you get on var solo may I ask? I wanted to get more aquainted w roids b/f running test. Im about to grad. w a degree in science. I only really understand the clinical component of some steroids.... However, for BB or weight lifting, I learn alot through reading etc. I have var right now, though dosage is small...So I'd have to get more.

I have another q to shoot out, on test....say 250 to start( kinda old school, but figure I'm a beginner at this and am not disgruntled by good gains, doesn't have to be dramatic other words ). I've seen this most as a begiiner cycle, being test solo. However, my second q is with test, do you lose a bunch of mass off cycle, do to water weight and your own natty test levels coming back.

On a conversion chart somewhere, I think test was stated as ppl losing 40% of their gains while var only 10%. I cannot attest to this, as I never did it. I did take andro when younger for two weeks, bench went up 20lbs in that time. The sides sucked...acne, was agrressive( but also out of the gym ). I'm only 5ft.7, so a 10lb-15lb gain on me would look like 25 on someone w/ a bigger frame. Only ben. to be a shorter guy. Anyway thanks.....This is the reason I came to this site cause honestly I can't get straight answers on some other places or have to talk in code unless it's supps. Thanks.

i ran var solo for 10 weeks at 80 mgs i got a lil leaner put on maybe 3 too 5 lbs was not pleased at all with the peice of it and the results off it ran alone so this go around i am on 80 mgs of var left over and test at 300 mgs a week and 5 ius of rips and let me tell you what i am jacked 6 ft now 223 lbs 14 percent bf much much happier on this cycle now that i added test e

I have to add something here. I know a lot of people associate growth hormone with better sleep.

Everything I have ever read suggested that deep sleep, certain hypnotic compounds (like ghb) will increase gh output, but nothing I have come across says that gh itself is responsible for the deeper sleep. Cart before the horse.

On the other hand ghrp-6 will increase cortisol and prolactin, although not as much as ghrp2. This will screw with your circadian rhythms, so even if taken during the day you're at risk of screwing with your sleep cycle.

Ipamorelin is the only gh releaser that is shown to not interfere with anything other than gh secretion.

Get Mod GRF 1-29 and Ipamorelin. 100 mcg each, three times a day. Run it with Test prop at 50mg eod and anavar at 50mg a day. Be prepared to look and feel fantastic.

I have to add something here. I know a lot of people associate growth hormone with better sleep.

Everything I have ever read suggested that deep sleep, certain hypnotic compounds (like ghb) will increase gh output, but nothing I have come across says that gh itself is responsible for the deeper sleep. Cart before the horse.

On the other hand ghrp-6 will increase cortisol and prolactin, although not as much as ghrp2. This will screw with your circadian rhythms, so even if taken during the day you're at risk of screwing with your sleep cycle.

Ipamorelin is the only gh releaser that is shown to not interfere with anything other than gh secretion.

Get Mod GRF 1-29 and Ipamorelin. 100 mcg each, three times a day. Run it with Test prop at 50mg eod and anavar at 50mg a day. Be prepared to look and feel fantastic.

definitely don't forget to stack the ghrp with either mod gfr or Ima, otherwise you aren't getting the most out of your peptides ;)

I must admit for a few weeks ive been running ipam for all 3 shots instead of 2 and seem to be sleepiong a lot better. hadnt really thought about it but discohornet is probalbly right. I have been on gh as well though so this MIGHT be helping-who knows. I did 300 ghrp6 before bed once as a test and got about 2 hours sleep

I get great sleep off of cjc/mod/ghrp as do other people I know and I'm a terrible sleeper. I think its just up to how the individual reacts to each pep. I like the Mod/Ipa better; especially before bed.

On the protocol you mentioned with var/test and the mod/ipa what were you trying to achieve with this protocol; what were you goals going into it? What did you get out of it?

Thanks for the response.

UPDATE:

It's been awhile since I checked in, 4 summer classes, work, gym etc. Anyway, I have an update. Before I was looking at GHRP 6 and Var, then ppl mentioned some test. Well turns out, I actually have some low test. Doc was gunna go androgel, I said no, and got test cypro for injection. I have Var on hand, but in small dose.

Okay guys, have never done a cycle( look back at prev. posts ). My question, eh who am I kidin, my questions is how should I set this up? I do want to get a pep to run, and I'm sorta nodding toward MGF. Really my test isn't super low, however I'm kinda good w some docs. My concern, the test cyp is prescribed for 4 weeks. That means 1 injection every 4 weeks???? I thought it should be atleast every 2, even in we will call a clinical setting. I called a pharm I know, and he said it can be used every 4 weeks, but it should be every 2 like I was thinking. Wouldn't my test levels sink after 2 weeks, like a yo-yo effect? I see the prescriber to discuss this in a few days. If not, the pharm said to complain of test low symptoms after week 2 and you'll get it.

Basically, Am I and my one pharm bud right on test cyp? I know it's long lasting, but it can't be that long. So, if I did run 200mg cyp every 2 weeks....Should I consider var? Also, what pep would be good. Again, my main sides I want to avoid is sleep issues and to much cutting( I'm looking for quality size/strength ). I don't mind slow steady gains, which is prob. what I'll see, correct me if I'm wrong????? My orig plan was 250 mg test if I was gunna run it( again, look at prev. posts in thread ). Second q, what pep do yo think would be best for goals barring sleep sides? Also, I read where someone actually did MGF sub q and gained 4lbs in 6 weeks? MGF sub q? Then lastly var......

Goals: Again quality size/strength, it can be slow steady, Heck, if a pep just makes you recover and aids sleep, that's fine. However, prefer more of a muscle primer, MGF like. I can update more info later, I have rambled and got to head off. However, I start test on Friday, So I need my stuff in Gear lol. Oh, and thanks guys for the replies. I appreciate it. I want to do this right, and you guys have been there.

That's not enough test for you to see benefit at alll, you most likely won't get prescribed enough from your doc for a good cycle. Your going to have to get some more test on your own for a complete cycle. Luckily it's very cheap :)

That's not enough test for you to see benefit at alll, you most likely won't get prescribed enough from your doc for a good cycle. Your going to have to get some more test on your own for a complete cycle. Luckily it's very cheap :)

Thanks for the reply. Yes, test cyp is cheap...I was looking at Var for 3 years lol. Well looks like I can only get cypr for the 200mg dose and time frame mentioned:banghead: I am thinking about ordering some myself, still keeping it at 200mg( first time user ), however shorter time spans between injection. 1.) I don't mind slow steady gains. 2.) so i see if test does run any bad sides and what they are for myself, hence reducing any bad sides. My orig plan was just 250 but since cyp is longer lasting I can stick w/ 200 for starters. Here's where it gets fcked up. I have the test prescribed, they already called it in! I would be on test cyp for 10 months....at the 200 prescribed. If I don't take his injects, then my insurance will ef me over, going against it. I know you can't run a test cycle for 10 months, maybe 10 weeks.....So how would I run Cyp on my own while taking his one shot...lol.

Number 2) what pep would be good for running w/ test in regards to helping w size?

Other supps:
Simple......Glutamine tabs, I just bust them open to get the powder.
Kre-alk( creatine ).... I am a good responder to creatine. Well it makes me hungrier, no bloat, just hunger......

Protein: 1 shake, combined w/ lactose free milk for a total of 200 cals. 100% egg white protein. The rest of my protein comes through food. Fish, chicken, turkey, all natural peanut butter......I cook a lot. Deviled eggs are my fav instead of straight hard boiled.

- mid twenties crisis jk jk.

Anyway, I get injected 200 mg cyp on friday.....I prob. should have opted for androgel, threw it in the trash and ran my own cyp. I got greedy and screwed it up.:mad:

If i were you i would stick to your trt dose and throw in some tbol for about 6-8weeks at around 40-60mgs you will put on some quallity mass that can be maintained on your trt dose

Thanks for the reply. Yes, test cyp is cheap...I was looking at Var for 3 years lol. Well looks like I can only get cypr for the 200mg dose and time frame mentioned:banghead: I am thinking about ordering some myself, still keeping it at 200mg( first time user ), however shorter time spans between injection. 1.) I don't mind slow steady gains. 2.) so i see if test does run any bad sides and what they are for myself, hence reducing any bad sides. My orig plan was just 250 but since cyp is longer lasting I can stick w/ 200 for starters. Here's where it gets fcked up. I have the test prescribed, they already called it in! I would be on test cyp for 10 months....at the 200 prescribed. If I don't take his injects, then my insurance will ef me over, going against it. I know you can't run a test cycle for 10 months, maybe 10 weeks.....So how would I run Cyp on my own while taking his one shot...lol.

Number 2) what pep would be good for running w/ test in regards to helping w size?

Other supps:
Simple......Glutamine tabs, I just bust them open to get the powder.
Kre-alk( creatine ).... I am a good responder to creatine. Well it makes me hungrier, no bloat, just hunger......

Protein: 1 shake, combined w/ lactose free milk for a total of 200 cals. 100% egg white protein. The rest of my protein comes through food. Fish, chicken, turkey, all natural peanut butter......I cook a lot. Deviled eggs are my fav instead of straight hard boiled.

- mid twenties crisis jk jk.

Anyway, I get injected 200 mg cyp on friday.....I prob. should have opted for androgel, threw it in the trash and ran my own cyp. I got greedy and screwed it up.:mad:

If I were you I would purchase some of my own test cyp, frontload 800-1000mg and run it minimum 200mg/wk. Opt for Ipa and CJC no DAC over the GHRP-6. Be sure to get some Aromasin or Arimidex to keep the estrogen at bay.

The miracles of var start happening over 60mg/day. :) Tbol is more anabolic than var but Var mg/mg is 2nd to no oral. 100mg/day and the back pumps are unbearable. Try even walking 1/2 mile on 100mg of var. I tried to run bleachers on 120mg of var and after 10minutes I was literally in tears my back and legs were so pumped.

If I were you I'd

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear