over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anavar and Nausea

With the liquids, does it eventually go away after you adjust to it?

I never did get use to it , taking it after a meal did help some

All orals upset my stomach

Hey!
I think its my anavar, because I just got an email from someone complaining of nausea from my anavar suspension.
I had never heard anyone complain of getting nausea from it and I send a lot of it.

It's a mix of ora plus/ ora sweet mixed with anavar raw.
You do need to shake it in order to suspend it before each use. But this is a first for me to have someone feel sick from it?

I get lethargy when I take the anavar, but that's it. The shits potent for sure, but maybe your body doesn't like orals for some reason.

If it's the taste, it's very simple. Purchase "OO" size capsules. Pull them apart, and meter the dose into the long end of the capsule. Place the short end back on, and swallow. One "OO" capsule can fit about .8-.9cc.

If it's nausea while digesting, try taking it with a full meal. Get your liver checked.

75mg on day 1 seems like overkill. Starting at 25mg, bumping up to 37.5mg, then 50mg seems like it would make more sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Your right on the dosing part brother, all of your post really... To start I wouldn't just go at 75mgs if it's legit var...I get terrible sides at 10mg lol...Real var is strong,so if not competing I wouldn't run at 75mg no need...People underestimate Anavar when it's actually legit...

THE REAPER

Hey!
I think its my anavar, because I just got an email from someone complaining of nausea from my anavar suspension.
I had never heard anyone complain of getting nausea from it and I send a lot of it.

You do need to shake it in order to suspend it before each use. But this is a first for me to have someone feel sick from it?

I get lethargy when I take the anavar, but that's it. The shits potent for sure, but maybe your body doesn't like orals for some reason.
Just seen this post his is legit,my boy got some and just 10mg makes me lethargic... If it's MBs your doses are to high...

THE REAPER

Lower the dose and take ginger root extract just before dosing too.

I personally cannot do var. I had to call off work one day the nausea got so bad. I was on the verge of dry heaving every 10 minutes.

Lower the dose and take ginger root extract just before dosing too.

This. Ginger root has digestive calming porperties as well as enzymes that help digest proteins, dairy, etc. I use powdered ginger root with my protein shakes to aid the digestive breakdown of the whey or else get bad gas. I just dry some sliced ginger in the oven or a food dehydrator and powder a few slices at a time in a coffee grinder. Then fill capsules and using capsule machine, press 'em together and viola!

Splitting the dose AM & PM and taking both doses with a meal has worked well for me. I don't get nausea, just a mild appetite-blunting effect sometimes, which is usually welcome as I typically use anavar on a cut.

many orals will lead to a nausea reaction. eat some food before you take it may be better.

if it is your first time to run anavar, you can give it two or three days without taking it, if still feel nausea, get your blood pressure checked

if none of this works, you can always take oral ondansetron to alleviate the nausea

Just started taking 75mg anavar ED since only Monday, has anyone experienced nausea only 5 days in?

Bro,

75mg of Var is overkill. If you have to use that much, something is wrong. I run 20-30mg of Var and it's plenty. Hit me up if you have any questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey!

It was your stuff! But it wasn't the cause of the nausea! Got my other pack also! MB is the man!

Just seen this post his is legit,my boy got some and just 10mg makes me lethargic... If it's MBs your doses are to high...

THE REAPER

It's his! Deff gonna lower my dose! Appreciate it

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner