over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anavar and other meds on HRT

ATP

Registered
I recently started HRT through an anti-aging clinic, and my doctor only prescribes T and deca. But I recently read on a few threads about guys being prescribed anavar or other meds. Does anyone else here get anavar or other steroids prescribed through an anti-aging clinic? Which clinics? Are there special criteria for dispensing these meds, as opposed to T and deca?

Any info would be great. Since anti-aging clinics are legal and advertise freely, I assume it's ok to discuss. Thanks.

Not to sidetrack your question, but what is the difference between a HRT (endocrinologist) clinic and anti-aging clinic? I know to get on HRT the doc gives you blood test to check your test levels and prescribes accordingly.

What triggers the A-A doc to prescribe nandrolone?

Hey, that relates to my question, which I was about to post. But first, as far as anti-aging clinics go, I believe it is not just HRT, but supposedly real anti-aging.... Also, they are outside the medicare system, at least here in Canada (where I can see my doc for free, but still have to pay for the Test, since I am self-employed and don't have a plan). I looked one up here, and they do diet/lifestyle coaching, supplements, various therapies, botox, probably GH, etc.... You don't have to need HRT to go there. A great industry, really. Expensive, so I just do my own thing and supplement the Test. NPP is one thing I use, as per "Dr. G." because of its androgenic effects, but no sexual sides.

In general I'd be very interested to hear what other drugs are being used for anti-aging, as was the original request. I think GH in its various forms would be right up there, as blood levels drop significantly with age, right? I use a bit of IGF-LR3, which brings me to my question (if I may presume to add it to this thread?):

What would be a good sustainable, anti-aging regimen for the IGF? At larger doses, one has to cycle on and off, filling the gaps with other drugs. For small doses however, could one think of it in the same way we do with Test: boosting the levels up to some "normal adult" level, keeping them there and no harm done? In which case, the next question is what kind of dose would do that? Or I guess the more scientific question would be what blood level?

I'm not wedded to IGF-LR3, but chose it because of minimal sides. At low doses however, probably any GH type drug would have no sides. That is my point, actually.

Oh, just to add some actual information, I am 53 y.o, 195 lbs. I take 100mg Test C and 100mg of NPP a week in two shots, sub-q. For about the last 8 months I've been adding 33mcg of IGF per day in two shots am/pm. Every second month. The IGF really helps: my fat content drops, I will bulk-up, and the workouts are a lot more fun.

And the best of the holidays to everyone out there!

Hey, that relates to my question, which I was about to post. But first, as far as anti-aging clinics go, I believe it is not just HRT, but supposedly real anti-aging.... Also, they are outside the medicare system, at least here in Canada (where I can see my doc for free, but still have to pay for the Test, since I am self-employed and don't have a plan). I looked one up here, and they do diet/lifestyle coaching, supplements, various therapies, botox, probably GH, etc.... You don't have to need HRT to go there. A great industry, really. Expensive, so I just do my own thing and supplement the Test. NPP is one thing I use, as per "Dr. G." because of its androgenic effects, but no sexual sides.

In general I'd be very interested to hear what other drugs are being used for anti-aging, as was the original request. I think GH in its various forms would be right up there, as blood levels drop significantly with age, right? I use a bit of IGF-LR3, which brings me to my question (if I may presume to add it to this thread?):

What would be a good sustainable, anti-aging regimen for the IGF? At larger doses, one has to cycle on and off, filling the gaps with other drugs. For small doses however, could one think of it in the same way we do with Test: boosting the levels up to some "normal adult" level, keeping them there and no harm done? In which case, the next question is what kind of dose would do that? Or I guess the more scientific question would be what blood level?

I'm not wedded to IGF-LR3, but chose it because of minimal sides. At low doses however, probably any GH type drug would have no sides. That is my point, actually.

Oh, just to add some actual information, I am 53 y.o, 195 lbs. I take 100mg Test C and 100mg of NPP a week in two shots, sub-q. For about the last 8 months I've been adding 33mcg of IGF per day in two shots am/pm. Every second month. The IGF really helps: my fat content drops, I will bulk-up, and the workouts are a lot more fun.

And the best of the holidays to everyone out there!

Makes sense thank you for clearing that up.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear