over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anavar and the Ladies

inclines500

Newbies
I've got a close friend who has been training for awhile and she wants to go with var. Any suggestions on this? I already have the Denkall Oxandrovet for her. 100 tabs 5mg each. Thanks guys and gals!

inclines500 said:
I've got a close friend who has been training for awhile and she wants to go with var. Any suggestions on this? I already have the Denkall Oxandrovet for her. 100 tabs 5mg each. Thanks guys and gals!

Ive heard denkall's var is good, i thinks sydgroup has or is comming out with some too, 5-10mg/day about 8 weeks is a good begginers cycle.

my girl took 10mg/day winny and couldnt take handle it, the joint pain was to overwhelming for her knees she coudl barley wlak around, so were gonna try anavar now, its usually your priority 1 choice for females first cycle, then probably primo.

Thanks

for the reply. She didn't want to go with shots this first time around cause I did mention winny.

Anyone else? Maybe something to add to the var?

Im doing the same thing for my girl. I also got her some clen. I was thinking of having her try some synthelsen too. Im going to do as much research as I can first though. Since that isnt an androgen there should be no virilization right??? Oh, anyway I think they will get great results from 10mg a day of var.

Since this is her first cycle there is no need for her to stack Var with anything. A good starting dose would be 5mg for 2 weeks then increase it to 10mg and stay there for the remainder of her cycle. If you have Clen she can use it after the Var cycle. Make sure her training and diet are in check before she starts. She will see dramatic changes in her body if she sticks to a clean diet and intense training. I am an advocate of long low dose cycle so IMO have her run it for 12-16 weeks.

i agree with NB. the consensus seems to be start with low dose anavar by itself to see how she reacts. depending on goals, like if not planning on competeting, many will say to stay w/ var w/ a higher dose down the road rather than taking the chance of viralization from som of the other drugs.

has she ever taken clen b4? many girls cant handle it even on low doses. my girl got dizzy and sick all day on just 10mcgs. most women would prob be better off with an NYC stack.

She

Hasn't done clen before. This will be her first cycle ever. She's in decent shape. She's been training for a few years now she just wants a little extra edge to add some decent muscle. I'll have her start at 5mg a day for 2 weeks then go up from there if need be. Thanks for all your help.

What NB said.
My GF did var for 14wks
3wks 5mg-
8wks 10mg
3wks 5mg

alog with an ECA and superclen.

titan said:
What NB said.
My GF did var for 14wks
3wks 5mg-
8wks 10mg
3wks 5mg

alog with an ECA and superclen.

what kind of gains did she get from this? anavar is next for my girl, just curios I know everyoen is diff, this will be her 2nd cycle 14 weeks sounds good, i was only gonna have her do about 10.

I had my ex girl on var. The first time I had her start with 5mg for the first 2 weeks then up'd it to 10 for the for 8 weeks. I had her on a very strict diet. 150g protein, 200g clean carbs and minimal fats. She weighed in at 125 lbs at start with about 18% bf. At the end of the cycle she weighed about 128 and 14% bf. She made some real good gains. Got some nice lean muscle and shed some good bf. Huge difference to the eye! Also, she had no noticable sides, Take care.

patk

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420