over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

anavar and winstrol combo

5millionbucks

Registered
Anyone run this combo before; and has it offset the joint issues that comes with winstrol; like 50mg var and 50mg winstrol?

Your cholesterol will be terrible from both of these 17aa combined.

To answer your question: No, I haven't. But the joint pain issue is notorious when using DHTs, so combining 2 of them will bring further problems.

I love anavar gives me great pumps and I feel good on it. I will usually run it for 8 weeks 50-75mg a day. However I'm not a fan of winstrol it dries my joints out too much and after about 7-8 days on it at 50mg a day my shoulders dtart killing me and I have to stop

Your cholesterol will be terrible from both of these 17aa combined.

To answer your question: No, I haven't. But the joint pain issue is notorious when using DHTs, so combining 2 of them will bring further problems.

I heard var is very good for healing up inflammation in the joints or improves them similar to ostarine. I can see this because 2 weeks ago it was hard for me to touch and go on the bench press, its been 10 days since I've been taking var and literally I can do it with ease now without much pain. Now I am wondering if combing both will not only help accelerate fatloss(I know diet is everything); but also help with the joint issues winstrol causes cause I have ran winny before and anything over 40mg causes problems for me.

I love anavar gives me great pumps and I feel good on it. I will usually run it for 8 weeks 50-75mg a day. However I'm not a fan of winstrol it dries my joints out too much and after about 7-8 days on it at 50mg a day my shoulders dtart killing me and I have to stop

The thing is var supposedly gives you a fuller look and winstrol help dry you out and pull that water out of the skin which I like about it. I just hate the fucking joint issues it causes; dunno how people can run 100mg a day.

What is the reasoning for running both...they do the same thing right...hardening precontest type drugs...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

What is the reasoning for running both...they do the same thing right...hardening precontest type drugs...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Winstrol imo is a much much better hardener; var helps with the joints gives you extracellular water/glycogen based on what I'm taking right now. Same logic running winstrol and ostarine together; but var is stronger than ostarine when you up the doses so thats where I see it. I cant run winstrol at 50mg; I can with var even up to 75mg but thats where I gain a lil too much weight even with my diet on point(not like dbol or anadrol) but a good 4-5lbs of water and glycogen.

Anyone run this combo before; and has it offset the joint issues that comes with winstrol; like 50mg var and 50mg winstrol?

Var is not 17a. I suggest you take 2 days var and 2 days winny. Winny is a better hardener though.

Last edited:
Quite simple really. The combo should help you look harder and leaner over time. With the right diet you could look very full as well. Now if you get joint issues from winny you should still get them. If 50mg winny is a problem for people they could try 25mg winny with 50mg avar. If 50mg avar is a problem do the opposite.

Very simple and it all depends upon your response to certain drugs. Some can take 200mg winny and be fine whereas others hate it at 50mg. Winny dries me out too much but if I stick to 25mg I am ok. Avar is my fav oral but higher doses give me bad acid reflux. That's why 40mg avar and 25mg winny for me is a great combo.

Drugs are drugs and these both help create a certain look. If you can deal with the potential sides (digestion stays good, training is fine, appetite is fine, joints are fine etc) then you should only look better using both of them. Don't overcomplicate things.

Var is not 17a. I suggest you take 2 days var and 2 days winny. Winny is a better hardener though.

I'm assuming you meant C17-aa. Since when is anavar not been a C17-aa steroid?

I’m not a fan of anavar because a I cramp and it messes up my training.
I loved winstrol with turinabol.
Looked insane! Very strong!
I was also on deca for my joints.

I ran this combo... and like it a lot. I have to say that I don't get bad cramps on var and also I don't get joint problems with 50mg of winstrol (more give a little discomfort but it could be due my training).

Also var is the only aas that give me a short temper, i felt... impatience.

When I ran the win/oxa combo I was running also 300mg/week test and that's it. I was cutting but keep getting stronger on all my lifts. Look dry and full, didn't feel bad or toxic but I bet that my lipids were trashed.

I ran this combo... and like it a lot. I have to say that I don't get bad cramps on var and also I don't get joint problems with 50mg of winstrol (more give a little discomfort but it could be due my training).

Also var is the only aas that give me a short temper, i felt... impatience.

When I ran the win/oxa combo I was running also 300mg/week test and that's it. I was cutting but keep getting stronger on all my lifts. Look dry and full, didn't feel bad or toxic but I bet that my lipids were trashed.

If var gives you a short temper when cutting, then you should probably avoid tren.

I do notice for me that there is an initial gain in weight with var at high doses(unless my var is low dose dbol but who the fuck would still do that these days); but with winny its the exact opposite; well I mean when dieting. With winny it seems to drop more weight when I am dieting; but on Var I am actually up 3lbs on a diet and much stronger within the first week on a diet; mind you this is at around 60mg per day. I heard Var works similarly like creatine when it comes to ATP and thats why people stack shitton of creatine with Var because it absorbs more of it when you stack them. Anyone get similar results using Var? I keep hearing people say winny is better for strength; but to me it just seems better looking leaner compared to anavar.

Anavar and joints

Var helps my helps my joint. I do not get the negative sides that many report from winstrol when taking Var. It isn't worth it for me to experiment with Winny as my, with previous military service my joints have been taxed enough. I've seen guys lifting some really light weight out of fear of injury while taking winstrol and I am sorry but I enjoy training and pushing myself too much for that.

Even though both are known as cutting agents I.M.O Var and Winny give results that are not that similar. Var supplies increased pumps, muscle fullness and vascularity whereas winny gives a denser look provides that grainy appearance.

Deca is the best for my joints. EQ increases collagen production. For myself both are have a good effect on the joints. Deca and EQ are typically taken in separate cycles.
Personally, I would consider on of these anabolic agents before looking at a methyl to help my joints.

I’ve tried this for awhile I actually love the pumps it give me but fucks with liver values bad

Yes, during show prep both of those orals plus proviron. With cardio, I was shredded, which was the goal. Ran it for eight weeks and dropped it. Shred held for a long time. On a bulk now and in a surplus but a good amount of vascularity remains.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131