advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anavar can affect women the same way Tren affects men!

headtrainer

Registered
I’ve been around a lot of women who take anavar and it hits them very similar to the way Tren hits men— more aggression, more lean muscle and strength, an increased sex drive, difficulty having an orgasm with higher dosages, paranoia, jealousy over their husbands & boy friends, lethargicness, insomnia, hot flashes, kinky sexual fantasies.

that's often because the chicks saying they are taking 5mg are really taking 40mg in my experience, and often their shit is lower mg Winstrol NOT Anavar. Local UGLS who don't sponsor boards can fake anything. They exist in big cities. You would be surprised. All they need is a shiny label and pretty bible. Humans are primal and rudimentary creatures, we like shiny shit. Even when that glittery gold ends up hurting us, we are still drawn and chained in the way all that glitters IS, as gold. That and all the Flouride in the water in the steam rooms is making those trophy wives and ig vixens batshit crazy. great post though

that's often because the chicks saying they are taking 5mg are really taking 40mg in my experience, and often their shit is lower mg Winstrol NOT Anavar. Local UGLS who don't sponsor boards can fake anything. They exist in big cities. You would be surprised. All they need is a shiny label and pretty bible. Humans are primal and rudimentary creatures, we like shiny shit. Even when that glittery gold ends up hurting us, we are still drawn and chained in the way all that glitters IS, as gold. That and all the Flouride in the water in the steam rooms is making those trophy wives and ig vixens batshit crazy. great post though
There’s a ton of ugls that sponsor boards that fake and underdose stuff as well. Go over to ASF or Eroids or brotherhood of pain there’s some proven bad sponsors at those boards. I’ve I’ve had stuff from local guys who home brew and never had anything faked. Being a sponsor doesn’t mean anything. I’ve seen so many sponsors fall off and then rebrand and pull the same stuff. Just to be clear I’m not talking about any sponsor here as the ones I’ve personally used have all been solid.

I agree with you about winstrol often being sold as anavar. And I’ve seen 20 mgs of legit anavar affect women as I described above.

There’s a ton of ugls that sponsor boards that fake and underdose stuff as well. Go over to ASF or Eroids or brotherhood of pain there’s some proven bad sponsors at those boards. I’ve I’ve had stuff from local guys who home brew and never had anything faked. Being a sponsor doesn’t mean anything. I’ve seen so many sponsors fall off and then rebrand and pull the same stuff. Just to be clear I’m not talking about any sponsor here as the ones I’ve personally used have all been solid.

I've definitely had sponsors sell my mislabeled or well under dosed gear but I've had the same thing with the local guys too. I don't use winny because it instantly turns me into a bald creaky old man it's unmistakable the effect it has on me. Bought some var from a local guy a while back as I ran out and couldn't wait and it was 100% winny, next time I saw the guy in the gym I laughed at him and said thanks for making me a bald old man and he got super nervous and made me swear not to tell anyone. It happens, doesn't matter if it's local or sponsor.....the game is the game.

You all got the wrong girls and wife's.

My wife who has tried all the female anabolics out there and just trains her ass off and has never raised he voice or had a temper while on and off since the mid 90's.
She's got the patience of a Saint working with Autistic and Special needs children for 25 yrs.
At 54 5'6" and 128 lb can squat 225 on a good day . She's lean and full of energy.

Doesn't own a cell phone, couldn't give a shit about Facebook or Instagram .
I just adore her!!!

Probably not many around like her.

I've definitely had sponsors sell my mislabeled or well under dosed gear but I've had the same thing with the local guys too. I don't use winny because it instantly turns me into a bald creaky old man it's unmistakable the effect it has on me. Bought some var from a local guy a while back as I ran out and couldn't wait and it was 100% winny, next time I saw the guy in the gym I laughed at him and said thanks for making me a bald old man and he got super nervous and made me swear not to tell anyone. It happens, doesn't matter if it's local or sponsor.....the game is the game.
Winny kills me. Makes everything flair up. Usually around the end of the first week I can tell. Feels like riddled with arthritis, brittle and my hair starts thinning.
Agree with everything you’ve said.

My wife who has tried all the female anabolics out there and just trains her ass off and has never raised he voice or had a temper while on and off since the mid 90's.
She's got the patience of a Saint working with Autistic and Special needs children for 25 yrs.
At 54 5'6" and 128 lb can squat 225 on a good day . She's lean and full of energy.

I just adore her!!!

I have an amazing wife it’s just how she responds to anavar so she won’t take it. It also gives here very bad anxiety. Just because someone can handle a hormone doesn’t mean they’re a good person.

of course sponsors can be fake, i have been around since SSB and renegade bro, I have seen plenty of my share, and also been scammed by plenty as a good samaritan. I have seen great labs go sour. I have seen OG sources ROLL when they are hit with time. I was not trying to go there, as that goes without saying, and some people over-analyze and think someone is making an innuendo. Some of us have been sticking with the same sponsor for 10+ years... for a reason. "if it aint broke, dont fix it". Personally, at any time I would rather have total control over what goes into my body from start to finish. Folks need to educate themselves as to how, especially the paranoid ones. BASSKILLER taught us.

We all know anavar is faked a lot because money can be made. It is both sad and funny when impatient women get the wrong hormone and get hooked on the surprisingly rapid changes.

We have a Russian girl here in Japan who is involved in the local IFBB affiliate league. She looks OK still, but her voice is like Demi Moore gargling Jello with gravel in it and a sprinkle of Samuel L Jackson.
When she was doing the athlete's meeting announcements at one of my shows all the faces in the auditorium went slack as she spoke.

Usually var is one of the more forgiving anabolics for women to take, albeit dependent on dosage like everything else. I'm not sure I agree with the analogy of Anavar for women = tren for a man. Women are definitely much more complicated in regards to side effects, and like men, each compound will react differently with different women....but usually, var is on the 'safer' side at lower doses. They also, as noted above, need to really trust their source....dosing and correct drug is of utmost importance. Having a 10mg pill of Var being off and really 15mg can be a huge issue for a female.

I just adore her!!!

There’s men the same way. Some say test and Tren gives them a calming effect.

Usually var is one of the more forgiving anabolics for women to take, albeit dependent on dosage like everything else. I'm not sure I agree with the analogy of Anavar for women = tren for a man. Women are definitely much more complicated in regards to side effects, and like men, each compound will react differently with different women....but usually, var is on the 'safer' side at lower doses. They also, as noted above, need to really trust their source....dosing and correct drug is of utmost importance. Having a 10mg pill of Var being off and really 15mg can be a huge issue for a female.
I realize everyone reacts differently to various compounds. It’s usually when a woman begins taking anavar that the side effects manifest themselves. The same goes for men using Tren. After a while, the body gets used to the hormonal change and the mental side effects lessen greatly or disappear altogether.

We all know anavar is faked a lot because money can be made. It is both sad and funny when impatient women get the wrong hormone and get hooked on the surprisingly rapid changes.

We have a Russian girl here in Japan who is involved in the local IFBB affiliate league. She looks OK still, but her voice is like Demi Moore gargling Jello with gravel in it and a sprinkle of Samuel L Jackson.
When she was doing the athlete's meeting announcements at one of my shows all the faces in the auditorium went slack as she spoke.
Keep in mind that anavar can also change a women’s voice.

of course sponsors can be fake, i have been around since SSB and renegade bro, I have seen plenty of my share, and also been scammed by plenty as a good samaritan. I have seen great labs go sour. I have seen OG sources ROLL when they are hit with time. I was not trying to go there, as that goes without saying, and some people over-analyze and think someone is making an innuendo. Some of us have been sticking with the same sponsor for 10+ years... for a reason. "if it aint broke, dont fix it". Personally, at any time I would rather have total control over what goes into my body from start to finish. Folks need to educate themselves as to how, especially the paranoid ones. BASSKILLER taught us.

Damn.....SSB and Basskiller. I remember those days. My closet looked like a Quality Vet outlet store.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131