advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anavar can affect women the same way Tren affects men!

Damn.....SSB and Basskiller. I remember those days. My closet looked like a Quality Vet outlet store.
GA labs, Stallion, Denkall, I would get some exotics from that wierdo Artismuquoh, Naps was on there, powerlabs, SWISHER, was in TJ recently, they charge what most ugls here charge, and a lot more to morons (typically young know it all marines). Stallion says he got tortured by the cartel, L.pollack

GA labs, Stallion, Denkall, I would get some exotics from that wierdo Artismuquoh, Naps was on there, powerlabs, SWISHER, was in TJ recently, they charge what most ugls here charge, and a lot more to morons (typically young know it all marines). Stallion says he got tortured by the cartel, L.pollack
Can you come back into the US with just a valid US driver's license? Not the special license , but just a regular license.
I was thinking of picking up some ancillaries but figured the state of things these days its just easier to order online..

Can you come back into the US with just a valid US driver's license? Not the special license , but just a regular license.
I was thinking of picking up some ancillaries but figured the state of things these days its just easier to order online..
With all of the meth, heroin, and fentanyl coming across now I dont think I would risk a thing. They have got to be on top of searching vehicles and people.

For entertainment purposes only, a drivers license and birth cert is sufficient but they will remark otherwise, and when they ask you what you were doing in mexico, you were drinking beer and eating tacos and smile. Always have a beer first. If you look like a dorky whiteboy you are probably getting harassed if you look suspicious. If you have tattoos everywhere cover up, profiling is BAD in mexico. If you show one hint of attitude or nervousness you are getting pulled into secondary. Mexico is a twisted place, my recommendation is for you to support board sponsors instead. And like maldorf said, fetanyl is what they are after. Heroin is a thing of the past in the USA. Fetanyl is 2x as cheap and mg for mg is beyond more potent. A speckle too much can kill you. It is a PLAGUE. I have had numerous friends die over the years. There are ways to xfer oils across stealth but you are on your own there.

There’s a ton of ugls that sponsor boards that fake and underdose stuff as well. Go over to ASF or Eroids or brotherhood of pain there’s some proven bad sponsors at those boards. I’ve I’ve had stuff from local guys who home brew and never had anything faked. Being a sponsor doesn’t mean anything. I’ve seen so many sponsors fall off and then rebrand and pull the same stuff. Just to be clear I’m not talking about any sponsor here as the ones I’ve personally used have all been solid.
Completely agree. Most boards are not like pro muscle where they actaully vet or hold sponsors accountable.

With all of the meth, heroin, and fentanyl coming across now I dont think I would risk a thing. They have got to be on top of searching vehicles and people.
Most of the fentanyl is just being shipped through customs from China no? I know some is coming from Mexico as they mix it with the black tar but I would think the bulk is being shipped over in cargo ships from China or coming through customs

Never ordered from Artismuquoh, but he is still around.

Most of the fentanyl is just being shipped through customs from China no? I know some is coming from Mexico as they mix it with the black tar but I would think the bulk is being shipped over in cargo ships from China or coming through customs
yes but its the stuff coming across the border that is ultra pure with the fetanyl cut crap that is killing people in SW usa. There are guys ODing left and right, EVEN in prison it is not exclusive to the streets. The people I have seen die were ALL business owners, but basically functioning druggies. Nobody could tell, I didnt even know my friend was high all the time I Was around him, he was part of the chamber of commerce and spoke actively in community one guy. he bought xanax on the street and it was contaminated with fetanyl and his heart stopped overnight. Wife and kids, SELFISH habit. When you have kids you leave your vices behind, whether you get your dope from a doctor or not, half of the soccer moms I sell to are lit up on SSRIS when they come in. Sad state right now

for all of these perceived ailments, these people are self-medicating for, there is a CURE for it everywhere in nature. Many people get hooked from the 1st vicodin prescription they go through, that SCARY day 29out of 30 days of it, they start wigging out and call the doctor for more. They cant imagine life without it. There are docs all over amazon prime and netflix on it too. This is how it starts, doctors get payed to keep you sick. That is why when i see dumb threads about adderall and other "scripts" people misuse as "recs" it bothers me!take that shit to bluelight not PM

Damn those names bring back some memories. I remember another one that was on there. They had a lab (Anapharm or Animal pharm?) running out of a taxidermy shop in Louisiana I believe. They had all the 50ml jugs that were pretty cheap. I remember they got popped somewhere around the time of operation raw deal or gear grinder. I don’t recall which was first. I remember in the first one, my Quality Vet rep got popped. I read thru the pages and pages of emails on the indictment until I found his.

Damn those names bring back some memories. I remember another one that was on there. They had a lab (Anapharm or Animal pharm?) running out of a taxidermy shop in Louisiana I believe. They had all the 50ml jugs that were pretty cheap. I remember they got popped somewhere around the time of operation raw deal or gear grinder. I don’t recall which was first. I remember in the first one, my Quality Vet rep got popped. I read thru the pages and pages of emails on the indictment until I found his.
that place was the walmart of juice, not to say things arent great weatherwise, but man those were the days. Regarding Goran (gymace) america guys like this get greenlighted in prison, they got him in thailand with some motorcycles or was that brian weinstein from genxxl>? but then again, the snitch gangs are deeper than the mainline gangs now on the main yards so its all a big joke. You have a bunch of perverts child molesters and gang droupouts running the show now, and we are paying for these swines way its like 40-60k per year per prisoner

ttokyo was another good one back in the day IDK if they were on SSB tho, i liked the old reforvit-B cut dbol vitamins from MX with canine dosing on the back lol

I, like many, also survived plenty of Dan Kote (torture freak, bangor etc) batches back in the day, I almost had a heart attack after pinning his TNE though, karma got that guy.

that place was the walmart of juice, not to say things arent great weatherwise, but man those were the days. Regarding Goran (gymace) america guys like this get greenlighted in prison, they got him in thailand with some motorcycles or was that brian weinstein from genxxl>? but then again, the snitch gangs are deeper than the mainline gangs now on the main yards so its all a big joke. You have a bunch of perverts child molesters and gang droupouts running the show now, and we are paying for these swines way its like 40-60k per year per prisoner

ttokyo was another good one back in the day IDK if they were on SSB tho, i liked the old reforvit-B cut dbol vitamins from MX with canine dosing on the back lol

I, like many, also survived plenty of Dan Kote (torture freak, bangor etc) batches back in the day, I almost had a heart attack after pinning his TNE though, karma got that guy.

Damn man it’s good to see someone who was around for all that. Not many of us left. I remember the “fall” of Gymace and that whole thing. A friend of mine that had a totally private board (UGBB) sent me message and told me it was all going down.
It’s funny you mentioned Ref-B. When I was a total newb, I actually injected that shit. It was so nasty. Gave me some bad infections and very painful injection sites. Finally I realized you could just drink the shit. My QV rep had pretty much anything that came out Mexico so I tried it all. That T400 was pretty rough shit too. Those Redi-Jects had like 14g needles on them. It was like a fucking harpoon.
Man those were the days.

Damn man it’s good to see someone who was around for all that. Not many of us left. I remember the “fall” of Gymace and that whole thing. A friend of mine that had a totally private board (UGBB) sent me message and told me it was all going down.
It’s funny you mentioned Ref-B. When I was a total newb, I actually injected that shit. It was so nasty. Gave me some bad infections and very painful injection sites. Finally I realized you could just drink the shit. My QV rep had pretty much anything that came out Mexico so I tried it all. That T400 was pretty rough shit too. Those Redi-Jects had like 14g needles on them. It was like a fucking harpoon.
Man those were the days.
Yeah, most of what I had in the late 90s was vet stuff. Used the EQ from South America that was 50 mg/ml. Lots of injections! The bottle was huge.

yes but its the stuff coming across the border that is ultra pure with the fetanyl cut crap that is killing people in SW usa. There are guys ODing left and right, EVEN in prison it is not exclusive to the streets. The people I have seen die were ALL business owners, but basically functioning druggies. Nobody could tell, I didnt even know my friend was high all the time I Was around him, he was part of the chamber of commerce and spoke actively in community one guy. he bought xanax on the street and it was contaminated with fetanyl and his heart stopped overnight. Wife and kids, SELFISH habit. When you have kids you leave your vices behind, whether you get your dope from a doctor or not, half of the soccer moms I sell to are lit up on SSRIS when they come in. Sad state right now

for all of these perceived ailments, these people are self-medicating for, there is a CURE for it everywhere in nature. Many people get hooked from the 1st vicodin prescription they go through, that SCARY day 29out of 30 days of it, they start wigging out and call the doctor for more. They cant imagine life without it. There are docs all over amazon prime and netflix on it too. This is how it starts, doctors get payed to keep you sick. That is why when i see dumb threads about adderall and other "scripts" people misuse as "recs" it bothers me!take that shit to bluelight not PM
Well I can relate given I was a functioning heroin addict for years. I have always worked full time and work a demanding office job and I have a degree. There are many functioning addicts out there. Thankfully I have been clean for awhile and got clean before fentanyl became the craze it is now.

My first purchases were from morning star and proline circa 2004.
I then got into the raw game around 2004 and never looked back.

My first purchases were from morning star and proline circa 2004.
I then got into the raw game around 2004 and never looked back.
proline was JIM550 wasnt it? he was on SSB, and yeah I hear you @ having artistic control over what goes into your body. a noble quest!

The sarm s4 is very female safe and often compared to winstrol. I did a trial run recently and needless to say I ordered more. Probably not as potent as winny, but I had increased vascularity, dryness, strength, etc. No joint pain or hair loss. My hair got thicker and grew on it and noticed 0 shedding. It was being researched as a potential hair loss medication . Those vision sides are real, though lol but not as bad as people exaggerate. I could see it being a good alternative to anavar. No toxicity or fatigue either

The sarm s4 is very female safe and often compared to winstrol. I did a trial run recently and needless to say I ordered more. Probably not as potent as winny, but I had increased vascularity, dryness, strength, etc. No joint pain or hair loss. My hair got thicker and grew on it and noticed 0 shedding. It was being researched as a potential hair loss medication . Those vision sides are real, though lol but not as bad as people exaggerate. I could see it being a good alternative to anavar. No toxicity or fatigue either
one of my ex was a bikni npc competitor i had her on the ostarine mk2866 my company used to provide. she had anavar like results, s4 is alot more androgenic isnt it? S4 was like a low dose Winstrol for ME TOO. Not sure I would put a gf on it, or a female I cared about, nevertheless great review. I am assuming you have taken anavar given the reference as a good alternative? what was your experience with anavar? and at what mg? what mg s4 did you take?

one of my ex was a bikni npc competitor i had her on the ostarine mk2866 my company used to provide. she had anavar like results, s4 is alot more androgenic isnt it? S4 was like a low dose Winstrol for ME TOO. Not sure I would put a gf on it, or a female I cared about, nevertheless great review. I am assuming you have taken anavar given the reference as a good alternative? what was your experience with anavar? and at what mg? what mg s4 did you take?

Started at 50mg and worked up to 75mg of s4. S4 had ZERO androgenic sides for me

I ran anavar a long time ago at 25mg a day I believe. It was very potent and stronger than s4 but a female could probably run a higher dose of s4 compared to anavar . Females usually go 25mg of s4

s4 is good stuff right? lol so underrated

Started at 50mg and worked up to 75mg of s4. S4 had ZERO androgenic sides for me

I ran anavar a long time ago at 25mg a day I believe. It was very potent and stronger than s4 but a female could probably run a higher dose of s4 compared to anavar . Females usually go 25mg of s4

s4 is good stuff right? lol so underrated
excellent, thank you. give ostarine a go if you havent!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131